PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy custom Viking Parts?

magmanl337
12-06-2004, 01:58 AM
Hey, in due time of me getting two more vikings, i've decided to customize them. Thing is though, i dont know where to look. I'm looking for custom bolts, bolt pins, trigger frames, snatch grips the works. And please dont direct me to http://www.dbnpaintball.com

SpecialBlend2786
12-06-2004, 02:55 AM
WTF 2 more!?

afultz075
12-06-2004, 07:16 AM
Jeez, two more Vikings, now you gotta get an Excal ;)

SpecialBlend2786
12-06-2004, 07:19 AM
dude mark how bout you get me one and i'll let you use my emag :cool: :shooting:

rkjunior303
12-06-2004, 08:39 AM
www.tarantulamfg.com for vert frames w/ integrated snatch grips. Drop in design made to work with Viking and Angel triggers with no modification, unlike say an Evolve frame. I am waiting for one myself once they get back in stock.

-=Squid=-
12-06-2004, 11:36 AM
www.dbnpaintball.com sells all the basic viking things, as well as about every worthwhile upgrade.

www.ontargetentertainment.com sells a lot of the viking upgrades, plus screw sets (not the colored ones I showed you) and o-ring kits. Lots of maintenance stuff.

www.Akalmp.com sells TONS of replacement parts, plus extras, as well as tool kits.

www.tarantulamfg.com sells vert frames with the snatch grips.

www.undecidedpb.com (if that doesn't work, try undecidedpaintball, or some other variants) sells roller bearing triggers. Sweet ones, mind you.

www.chipleymachine.com sells feednecks that are pretty much just like the BP norider, only with the CCM name.

- Goro

magmanl337
12-06-2004, 04:43 PM
Thanks Squid, you rule. Keep rockin' that viking bro.

magmonkey
12-06-2004, 07:40 PM
shameless plug

www.destructivecustoms.com

alot of stuff on the way

-=Squid=-
12-06-2004, 07:50 PM
shameless plug

www.destructivecustoms.com

alot of stuff on the way
I was going to list your site, but I didn't think you had anything available on your site yet?

- Goro

68magOwner
12-06-2004, 09:14 PM
ok, i am a new viking owner, my 04 has double slingblade, bp no rider, pandora/eyes, getting a edge kit soon, what would be the best cost/performance upgrade for this thing, i was going to sell it or trade with cash for an alias, but, every time i touch it, i love it more

-=Squid=-
12-06-2004, 09:18 PM
ok, i am a new viking owner, my 04 has double slingblade, bp no rider, pandora/eyes, getting a edge kit soon, what would be the best cost/performance upgrade for this thing, i was going to sell it or trade with cash for an alias, but, every time i touch it, i love it more
I wouldn't add cash to an Alias.

If you really want upgrades, throw a mitey-max on there, some sticky 3's, and that would about do it.

Some people prefer the WAS or Bedlam switches over the stocks, as well.

A tool kit is a nice investment if you have the cash.

- Goro

68magOwner
12-06-2004, 10:23 PM
the stock switch (if thats whats in here) is really nice, leaving that, kinda liking the panel grips, but, may get sticky's, liked the ones on my trix, mitey max, i was looking at, what exactly will it do? i dont need more efficency, i hear it will make it shoot smoother/less kick, but, i dont really have kick anyway. Meh, i suposse i need to find someone with one, and shoot it, but, i dont know anyone around me wiht one, well, i have heard of another guy with a viking, ill look for him and see if he has one, but, whatever.

ilikePB
12-06-2004, 10:25 PM
On my old Vike the MM decreased kick noticeably.