PDA

View Full Version : Another use for what's in our paintballs.

Hexis
12-06-2004, 05:17 PM
Polymer Injection Heals Injured Spines (http://www.betterhumans.com/News/news.aspx?articleID=2004-12-03-2)

Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is the filling in most (maybe all) paintballs. That's just plain cool.

thelane
12-06-2004, 05:23 PM
well ....wait didnt you JUST make the same thread and i posted 1st on it?!?!?!?!well thats very cool(again)and lets all inject paintball filling into our selvs!!!!!!yay for pb!!well thats it(again)

:shooting: :dance:
-lane the flying skwril

Hexis
12-06-2004, 05:26 PM
I deleated the thread to tweak the subject, and remove the inane reply. I guess only one of the two was functional.

Evil1
12-07-2004, 02:12 AM
I use poly ethylene glycol or peg at work sometimes. We do microencapsulation on certain chemicals and we use one type of peg as an antifreeze for outdoor waste water lines and we use a different type of peg to encapsulate certain types of sodium bicarbonate.

MindJob
12-07-2004, 08:53 AM
.... and for laxatives LOL

I wonder if the particiipants in the annual Skirmish paintball eating contest are aware of this little nugget of info...? :tard:

Bulldog
12-07-2004, 02:34 PM
.... and for laxatives LOL

I wonder if the particiipants in the annual Skirmish paintball eating contest are aware of this little nugget of info...? :tard:
If they weren't before, they most likely knew afterward!