PDA

View Full Version : What gun to get help me quik!!

paintballfreak90
12-06-2004, 05:58 PM
i have like 3 choices,

MY GUN:
angel speed 04
CF feedneck
DYE ultralite

FOR

either
emag, lvl 10, v1 chord body, milled rail, 3.2 software, clamping feedneck, 12in cp barrel
or
evil omen, REPLACED BOLT, CP FLAME DROP, CP REGULATOR, HALO TSA and 300 dollars
or
andrenalin impy with eyes, and a evil pipe kit and freak barrel
or
Black Magic Autococker. (Black)
Specs are:
Eclipse E-Blade (Chrome)
Eclipse Full Nexus Kit
WGP Clamping Feedneck (Chrome)
KAPP Flame Drop (Chrome)
Smart Parts On/Off (Black)
16 inch Dye Boomstick
14 inch Warped Sportz Barrel

im mainly looking into the emag or the omen cuz i want something a little bit slower but i just don't kno how reliable omens are. mainly looking into emag cuz I LOVE MAGS, but lmk wat you guys think. :cheers:

Snorkie
12-06-2004, 06:00 PM
emagizzle fo shizzle

$BoMoney$
12-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Omens suck.. Imps suck.. Hmm what's left... :tard: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :tard: Oh ya! The Emag!!! :D

TheDuelist
12-06-2004, 06:08 PM
Go with the EMag.

xballfan780
12-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Emag ;)

Mr. Mouse
12-06-2004, 06:12 PM
keep the angel or trade it for the mag, the angel aint worth any of those other guns cept the mag, in my opinion anyway, but its your choice

purple
12-06-2004, 06:22 PM
cant beat mags for simplicity

i have read about angels becoming blenders even WITH eyes because the rams are not adjusted right

seems a tad much trouble for such an expensive gun

besides, check the wdp website, the blowups of angels are really complicated, it's like looking at the inside of a 98 custom (yes i know they have nothing in common, i'm just saying all the parts that go into one, it's amazing they are as light as they are with all that in there)

Purple

Flow_Tech
12-06-2004, 06:24 PM
id say Emag.

thelane
12-06-2004, 06:50 PM
well from what u said u like the omen and the emag and omens suk but my opinion before i ramble would be the e mag

:shooting: :dance:
-lane the flying skwril

mag88888
12-06-2004, 07:00 PM
emag!

rkjunior303
12-06-2004, 07:12 PM
I've owned an emag and an omen (i still have both)... The omen has a lifetime warranty. If you spend $50 on it and get the PDP chip (or the new board after x-mas) it will be just as fast as anything on the field.

Whomever says Omen sucks, I doubt they have even shot one that was properly set up (if at all). You DO have to set the recock before you play, but it only takes an extra min at the chrono. I loved it when I got it. Great marker and the Evil guys really stand by their product. I mean, lifetime warranty.. C'mon. Even AGD doesn't have that.

*EDIT* A stock Omen, without the detonator (the CP reg is CRAP compared to the Det), it's really only worth $225 or so. You can get them on eBay all day long around $2-250.

quik
12-06-2004, 07:17 PM
IM HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

Well, I would say your best bet is to go with the Autococker or the Emag. It has a pretty chord body, and has 3.2 and all the good stuff. Xvalved? If not, better think about it, but I would probably still do it, even though that autococker is very very nice too!

You can do it!

TDonovan
12-06-2004, 07:21 PM
I'd personally just keep the speed. If you want to shoot slower then use a 12v revvy or train yourself to shoot slower.

If you really need to change the emag would be a good bet, preferably if it has an xvalve. Try to get some cash with it as well.