PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ski?

Brak
12-06-2004, 06:10 PM
anyone here ski? im getting ready for the new season and im getting all new gear for Christmas. Im getting new racing skis (salomon GS or voelkl GS probably) this weekend, i alread have a new jacket picked out (cloudveil, very very nice), i just need to find new pants. But there are a certain type of pants that i REALLY want to find but i am having no luck at all.

im particularly looking for a pair of ski pants that are grey with black knee patches, to help me line up my knees for moguls. and to look cool. ive been looking all over for these kinds of pants, but have no luck. whoever skis should know what im talking about, thanks in advance for some help

HoppysMag
12-06-2004, 07:53 PM
spyder shell pants rule! how far is fairfield fromt he springfield MA area?

btw those arnt the pants u want, but u should check them out. and i hope you dont race in pants.

RogueFactoryKid
12-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Listen, save your money, go buy a board and go rip up the mountains that way.

HoppysMag
12-06-2004, 07:56 PM
by rip up the mountian you mean sit on your *** and talk ****? :p

Brak
12-06-2004, 08:00 PM
spyder shell pants rule! how far is fairfield fromt he springfield MA area?

btw those arnt the pants u want, but u should check them out. and i hope you dont race in pants.

fairfield is right next to NYC. and no, im going to be racing in a GS suit (spandex) this year. this is for regular skiing.

and to the other guy, snowboarding sucks ive been skiing all my life and i dont plan on snowboarding. ever. except maybe alpine boarding. the guy below you has the right idea. all snowboarders do nowadays is sit on their butts and talk crap, and if theyre the energetic type they go off a jump and fall every once in a while too

WenULiVeUdiE
12-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Thats the only way to do it. :headbang:

I snowboard. Death to all skiers.
I found some great shells at my shop from last year. Only 100 for a nice pair of 686's.

MrWallen
12-06-2004, 08:13 PM

I found some great shells at my shop from last year. Only 100 for a nice pair of 686's.

Why all the hate?

Share the mountain, man.

That being said...skiers r teh pwnz0rz.

evildead420
12-06-2004, 08:21 PM
cant wait to board tahoe this season. :cheers: i bought a new Ride last year and i need to use it up for the cost of the board this season :cheers: :spit_take

RogueFactoryKid
12-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Why all the hate?

Burn Skiiers, man.

That being said...skiers r teh n00bZ0r5.

Fixed
:D

PyRo
12-06-2004, 08:33 PM
No, drugs are bad.

HoppysMag
12-06-2004, 08:47 PM
fairfield is right next to NYC. and no, im going to be racing in a GS suit (spandex) this year. this is for regular skiing.

and to the other guy, snowboarding sucks ive been skiing all my life and i dont plan on snowboarding. ever. except maybe alpine boarding. the guy below you has the right idea. all snowboarders do nowadays is sit on their butts and talk crap, and if theyre the energetic type they go off a jump and fall every once in a while too
ya i can say i dont miss my days of wearing a GS suite. so many cold cold nights in one of those.

BlackWeenie
12-06-2004, 09:35 PM

well said. snowboarding>skiing. seriously ive done both and snowboarding is 10x more fun.

oh and HoppysMag-nice sig ;)

NGp8ball
12-06-2004, 09:48 PM
I think there both fun. But i'd rather ski because i inline in the summer. I'm rockin rossignol scrath fs with axial 140's :headbang:

slateman
12-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Snowboarding sucks. Too concerned with looking good in the half pipe :rolleyes:

I can't wait to break out my Atomic SX 9s this winter. I'm thinking of hitting Blue Mountain in PA on the 28th :D

mcveighr
12-06-2004, 10:11 PM
I like to ski, I tried snowbaording and hated it.

I just got new Atomic C 9.2M's, can't wait.

gimp
12-06-2004, 10:36 PM
I skied for 12 years, snowboarded for 6. Snowboarding is more fun for me. All that really matters is meeting hot tourist chicks at the mountain and drinking on the lift.

Thordic
12-06-2004, 11:49 PM
I've been skiing for over 15 years now. Love it. Just got a new pair of skis to kill myself with.

Silly one-plankers. Go skateboard and leave the mountains to us.

Gitaroo Man
12-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Any goggles you guys recommend? I'm looking for a new pair

HoppysMag
12-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Any goggles you guys recommend? I'm looking for a new pair

oakly

l frame is money is a issue
wisdoms or a frames if it isnt.

WenULiVeUdiE
12-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Snowboarding sucks. Too concerned with looking good in the half pipe :rolleyes:

I can't wait to break out my Atomic SX 9s this winter. I'm thinking of hitting Blue Mountain in PA on the 28th :D

Ewwww, Blue mountain. That place is tiny and easy.
I personnally like trail riding more than the terrain park.

HoppysMag
12-07-2004, 03:34 PM
O personnally like trail riding more than the terrain park.

everythin on the east is tiny and easy. just lik your... naw im just kidding.

slateman
12-07-2004, 06:31 PM
I personnally like trail riding more than the terrain park.

Blue Knobb is all right. Its small, but sometimes you can have the whole mountain practically to yourself. When there aren't any n00bs falling down (and staying there!!!!) in the middle of the slope, you can haul butt.

Though, one of these days I'm going back to Colorado!

WenULiVeUdiE
12-07-2004, 07:05 PM
Blue Knobb is all right. Its small, but sometimes you can have the whole mountain practically to yourself. When there aren't any n00bs falling down (and staying there!!!!) in the middle of the slope, you can haul butt.

Though, one of these days I'm going back to Colorado!

True. Sometimes these small easy mountains feel like home. The trails are just waiting for some one who actually knows what they're doing. But everyone has to start some where, right?

NukeGoose
12-07-2004, 07:30 PM
Just got my bindings remounted on my K2 Enemy's for my new Dalbello's, looking forward to giving my skis a nice waxing and hitting the slopes.