PDA

View Full Version : Booyahkasha

Irelandunfree
12-06-2004, 08:26 PM
What the hell does Booyahkasha mean and where have I heard it? I think its a sound clip from Howard Stern or some radio show, if anyone knows fill me in.

evildead420
12-06-2004, 08:42 PM
Ali G's motto quote from the Ali G show. on HBO and just came out with a DVD movie. Booyahkasha :p

Brak
12-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Ali G's motto quote from the Ali G show. on HBO and just came out with a DVD movie. Booyahkasha :p

big ups

i_baked_cookies
12-06-2004, 09:03 PM
reminds me of bukkake

:dance:

edit- dont do a google search for it

Irelandunfree
12-06-2004, 11:11 PM
I dont know how the hell I would have heard it, thanks for the quick reply, anyone have the sound clip? I say it every 2 sec, just yell BOOYAHKASHA!

digitard
12-06-2004, 11:16 PM
Ummmm actually that movie is OLD. That movie is why he got the "Ali G" show.

I saw it back in 2002 when a friend had it on VCD. Then a year later he got his show on HBO which is pretty weak.

Bolter
12-07-2004, 05:07 PM
anyone seen Borat? It another character he does. Better than Ali G anyday.

Echo419
12-07-2004, 05:09 PM
reminds me of bukkake

UNHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LIKE BUKKAKKEEE

i_baked_cookies
12-07-2004, 05:49 PM
UNHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LIKE BUKKAKKEEE

:spit_take

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA this makes so much sense now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spit_take :spit_take

Irelandunfree
12-07-2004, 09:44 PM
http://www.boyakasha.co.uk/boyakasha.wav

fire1811
12-07-2004, 09:58 PM
reminds me of bukkake

mmmm asian chicks

MarkM
12-07-2004, 10:18 PM
Ummmm actually that movie is OLD. That movie is why he got the "Ali G" show.

I saw it back in 2002 when a friend had it on VCD. Then a year later he got his show on HBO which is pretty weak.

The movie came after the TV show...Borat was from the second series as was the gay fashion designer...the US show was much later

digitard
12-07-2004, 10:26 PM
I'm talking about the US show, not the original UK show... that was before the movie.

MarkM
12-07-2004, 10:33 PM
The US show was really poor especially all the interviews..but then as we had already seen the show we knew the joke and since our humour is different to americans it was really lame as the replies just didn't get the effect Sacha was trying to get. When the show was first thought up it was funny since the people being interviewed thought is was a real interview and treated it as such....though sometimes the person being interviewed either got the joke and played along or really turned the tables...and credit to the show they still aired the results.

MrWallen
12-07-2004, 10:54 PM
Booyahkasha seems like a ripoff of Boom-shaka-laka. I forget where it comes from though... :confused:

jwren00
12-07-2004, 10:55 PM
of course the UK show was better :rolleyes:

MarkM
12-07-2004, 10:59 PM
Booyahkasha seems like a ripoff of Boom-shaka-laka. I forget where it comes from though... :confused:
Mr Bombastic -Shaggy or Mr Loverman - Shabba Ranks...but then Ali G is a piss take so for him to have ripped a song wouldn't be a huge leap...but then Me 'an mi Julie iz gettin don wiv t'Staines Massive :headbang:

of course the UK show was better :rolleyes:

English humour doesn't always translate very well for a US market and the same is true of the reverse...even if you understood the humour the US show was painful to watch as the people being interviewed just smiled politely as they had no clue a joke was being made..at least the UK version got reaction from the people being interviewed.

Bolter
12-08-2004, 08:32 AM
English humour doesn't always translate very well for a US market and the same is true of the reverse...even if you understood the humour the US show was painful to watch as the people being interviewed just smiled politely as they had no clue a joke was being made..at least the UK version got reaction from the people being interviewed.

Im sure they believe they invented Ali G, and probably humour for that matter. Aiiight?

jwren00
12-08-2004, 08:57 AM

The humor translates fine I think, everyone I know thinks the show is hilarious. And i'm pretty sure that's what makes it funny, the fact that the person being interviewed doesn't realize he/she is getting scammed and it makes for a really awkward situation. But maybe i just don't get it because I'm American...After all you brits are so much better at "humour" right?