PDA

View Full Version : To Keep or Not to keep

can'tthink of1
12-06-2004, 08:43 PM
I am being forced to sell all of my gear to barely make enough money to buy a car. With this crap car I intend to get a job... and thus make money... since there isn't anything close to me that I could drive/bike too, and in St. Louis rain is fairly common. I am fine with selling all my stuff except for one thing, some parts to a tribal twister. It is need of some love (lpr, hpr, electronics, some more stuff) and will end up needing a hopper and nitro tank. Here's the thing, I can't play for quite some time :cry: Christmas will help some if I get money, and I hope to amass around $2000ish total for a car/insuance/gas for 1 month before I find a job. Actually once I get the money from selling all my paintball stuff I will begin looking for a job and once I find one, I will tell them I can't work till I get a car.

Okay, thats said and done, now the real hard decision comes. I don't know if I should get rid of my tribal twister. I love this marker, and I know when I get back in I will probly not be able to get it again, so this is either sell or don't... And well... I love tribals, and stuff, but this one won't be used, and needs a good $700 at least in parts to really get it pimping.

I mean,
Sidewinder 83
Duckbill 15ish
Lprc 115
Either Chaos'd 88 or Warlord 200
45/4500 nitro tank 150ish
Reloader B 150
Stiffi 75
Some more small stuff...

Yeah... it would be an awesome setup, but I don't know if the twister will stay in my hands. I mean, I could possibly get a good 150 at least for it...

So guys, think I should keep it or no?

p8ntball365
12-06-2004, 08:51 PM
duckbill...$15 thats kinda steep, but if your good with tribals i got one laying around, it doens't work though, i dont know whats wrong with it. if you want it when you get some money id be more than happy to sell it to you. As for selling the tribal. You'll get the car, get a job, make money, and maybe buy another pb gun.

can'tthink of1
12-06-2004, 09:05 PM
The 15 was a rough estimate with macro or ss included...

Also... Somehow, someday I WILL have a sonic Cyborg... With the whole $1250 Price tag... Someday... Its my goal right now :)

And no thanks on the tribal... This is a very nice 2.2 Tribal Twister in good shape, and I wouldn't settle for less than it. Eh, picky I know, but a crap tribal is no good to me...