PDA

View Full Version : THE Grand Finale

Ragtop1968
12-06-2004, 09:21 PM
I am busy posting pictures of the Grand Finale at Wayne's World on my website at www.ragtopvideo.com

I am also toying with the idea of putting up a short vid of one of the charges during the final battle. It is amazing to see a section of space just instantly fill with paintballs.

Silverman of PB2XTREMES described it as if two top tourney teams faced each other with 30 players each.

TheDuelist
12-06-2004, 09:54 PM
That game was insane. I had a blast this past weekend. Hopefully I am immortalized in a pic somewhere.

shaunyoung000
12-08-2004, 01:06 AM
I had a great time, met a few AOer's too..... Represent!!! :D

msm0711
12-08-2004, 06:02 PM
I had a blast too, saw an AO sticker on someones hopper at the chrony. Got lots of comments on my PGP, but when I pulled out the Mag Pump, nobody seemed to notice!!! :rolleyes:

Lee
12-08-2004, 08:37 PM
i wish i had seen that mag pump! i saw a guy using a pgp sunday on the edge of sinker town. maybe we should come up with some identifying mark so ao'ers know each other at these games.

i had a blast too...going to check out some pics now....

edit: yeah, that charge of thiers pretty much sums up thier effectiveness during ther weekend.....they heard me and TheDuelist were on the way so they hauled butt......

too bad i didn't meet more ao'ers. maybe next time.

shaunyoung000
12-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Aw, that was probably my hopper, I think I was the only one with AO stickers that I saw, I have the sweet old school barrel condom too. I met about 6 of you guys while I was there, I think I complimented every mag that I saw. I saw 2 Proline response trigger mags, if someone wants to sell, let me know.....

TheDuelist
12-08-2004, 10:13 PM
There were a ton of mags there and everyone I saw that I could talk to, I did. It seems that AO is not well known with our fellow owners so we should make every effort to inform them. It was cool to meet those that I did from AO and I look forward to seeing you again.

Lee
12-09-2004, 09:21 AM
i spoke w/ several mag shootersn as well. i met triple zer. he had an ao barrel sock as do i, so i struck up a conversation with him.

one of those auto responses belongs to my buddy. it's on his original team strange mag.

shaunyoung000
12-09-2004, 03:17 PM
that red splashed mag, using the 3.5oz co2 tank as an expansion chamber? That's your buddy's? Or a different one? What campsite were you guys at?

Lee
12-09-2004, 08:58 PM
that red splashed mag, using the 3.5oz co2 tank as an expansion chamber? That's your buddy's? Or a different one? What campsite were you guys at?

thats the one, my best friend. thats an original team strange splashed mag. he used that at wc 95 and chicago open. he has an auto response w/ select fire on it right now.

took me forever to talk him into a level 10 and compressed air.

we were in 56. vampires...own the day and the night!

shaunyoung000
12-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I talked to you guys for awhile inside the pavillian. I had my Tac One Tunamag. That was me, :) I'm glad I got to meet you guys, first time I've heard cocker blocked too, lol.

Lee
12-09-2004, 10:34 PM
yeah! nice mag.

it was cool to meet you too. how'd you make out the rest of the game?

shaunyoung000
12-12-2004, 10:14 AM
We did pretty well, that last battle I think I shot a case and a half in under an hour. I use this 8 pod pack, and I had to go reload once in the last hour, it was sad. My mag ate my paint, but it did put alot of it on the hunters, hehe. One of us on our scenario team shot their general during the night game, think it was either me or jedi. It was his first scenario game, so I'll say that he did. The most important part, is that my whole team had a great time, even though the paint was over priced, the people we met and fun we had definately made up for it. Not only that, but I walked away with a merlin body kit for a cocker, and some bruises. I was hoping to walk away with a response trigger, but I'll find one someday :)

Lee
12-14-2004, 07:03 PM
yeah man, we had a blast too. wish we could have slung some paint side by side though.....maybe next time we can hook up teams and teach the bad guys about mags at muzzle point :D

me and my buddy tim were on the right side near the open field for the end of the last battle. we ran out of paint and decide to go down gloriously by leading a charge into the open.

we perished messily.

never ever follow :shooting: :headbang: :nono: Lee.

TheDuelist
12-14-2004, 07:06 PM
Yeah. Rule #1 Don't follow Lee.
Rule #2 When in doubt, always refer to rule #1

Oh....and stay away from the woodpile.

Lee
12-14-2004, 09:19 PM
me: "we need to take that woodpile"

TheDuelist a minute or so later: "you got my back?"

me: "yeah" (being the dutiful idiot i am, i turn to look behind us to make sure we're not going to back doored.) little did i realize that he meant to actually assist him.

i turn back to chris as he's running to the woodpile. he makes a great entrance to it. would have been a great speedball move.
unfortunately, it exposed him to, well, a lot of guns, to put it mildly.

Chris...white is NOT your color.....

rule #1 amended...never follow or LISTEN to Lee

TheDuelist
12-14-2004, 11:08 PM
It would have been fine if there wasn't a 90 degree turn at the wall 10 feet before the wood pile. It would have been even greater if there weren't 10-15 guys at that corner waiting for an idiot to "take the wood pile." All in fun though. They didn't light me up as bad as they thought they did. I congratulated them on getting their first elimination of the weekend and went to clean off.

Lee
12-15-2004, 07:47 AM
I congratulated them on getting their first elimination of the weekend and went to clean off.

that is absolutely hilarious. literally am lol'ing. good one!

sig worthy!!

shaunyoung000
12-15-2004, 09:06 PM
I saw you guys lead the charge, one of the other guys on my scenario team asked "Did you see those crazy guys with mags?" I said, "Yeah, looks like they got hit hard." After that we laughed and then got mad because we weren't in on it too, the game ended like 5 minutes later.

TheDuelist
12-19-2004, 02:53 PM
Well Tim didn't follow rule #1.1 which is "Don't listen to Lee."

Lee
12-22-2004, 10:24 PM
tim was all for it.

sometimes that boy worries me.....

jrock0910
02-07-2005, 03:40 PM
First Let me say it's good to see other Central Florida Ballers Represented on These Sites And the Finale was a Blast Good Deals and Good times