PDA

View Full Version : Need to go paintballing

JoshK
12-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Ok...i havnt gone paintballing for over 2 months...and i last time i went I didnt even get to use my old cocker...

My mom gets mad at me because I say "this is good enough for me" so she finally just said this is the last one til you turn 18 (im only 14 so thats a long way off)...but when i dont get to go too much cause my gun is broken...i start wanting a new one...(i think i have finally linked it to not paintballing)...because my last cocker i didnt get to go once because it was broken...and then i got this new cocker...and its not finished yet...and i havnt gone forever so now im having thoughts of getting a new gun...

I know if i would have just bought a mag right away i wouldnt have these feelings cause it wouldnt be broken...but now im stuck, and i cant get out...

Sorry for the rant...but im kinda mad, and this is affecting the way i feel about paintball.

i_baked_cookies
12-07-2004, 05:52 PM
i havent played since june :(

SOAD8789
12-07-2004, 05:55 PM
sweet god, i feel sorry for both of you.....i try and play 3 times a month...if not, every weekend.

JoshK
12-07-2004, 05:56 PM
i cant stand it...i allmost feel like quiting...even if i try and explain the whole thing to my mom she wont get it...shell just be like "i mean what i say"

i_baked_cookies
12-07-2004, 05:57 PM
just get a job over the summer, and youll play every weekend like i did. but i had to stop short because i got a ticket in june and couldnt drive anymore. :(

xballfan780
12-07-2004, 05:58 PM
I havent played sence October :(

MedicDVG
12-07-2004, 06:00 PM
There is snow on the ground here... and no indoor place within 5 hours.. :mad:
So all I can do is dream... and pretend to snap shoot the cat from behind the couch...

FreakBaller12
12-07-2004, 06:22 PM
instead of being all blah blah blah my cocker's broken..
go over to air-powered.com learn your cocker, then when it's broken, you can fix it at the field in little time and get on playing. Don't whine, learn.

Glickman
12-07-2004, 06:24 PM
your also posting where theres tons of cocker owners, how about throwing up some problems? :D

JoshK
12-07-2004, 06:24 PM
i know how to fix em...im just tired of having to spend my money thats really hard to get on a gun thats constantly breaking(old one)...when i could get a mag...cockers just dont like me.

SpecialBlend2786
12-07-2004, 06:25 PM
I havn't played since summer. School and college apps have been taking up all my time :(

But come second semester, i'll be playin like.....every weekend

JoshK
12-07-2004, 06:26 PM
Well...lets just say i regret getting my cocker, and i want a mag. Thats probly the simplest explaination...besides it does go deeper...

WenULiVeUdiE
12-07-2004, 07:02 PM
I was in the same situatin as you. I had my STO for about 4 months, tried to play with it 6 times, it worked once. It made me furious. But then I picked up my mag, and never been happier. It did go down, but someone was nice enough to meet me at a field and fix it (Thanks wckeep) It worst comes to worst, meet someone who wants to trade their mag for your cocker. When you mom asks you if you got a new gun, tell her she's just seeing things.

Blazestorm
12-07-2004, 07:20 PM
I haven't played since sunday and won't play again till thursday omg :(

SpecialBlend2786
12-07-2004, 07:27 PM
I haven't played since sunday and won't play again till thursday omg :(

OH NOES! :eek:

paintballfreak90
12-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Ive been in this whole, i had a tippy then i didn't pay so i got my brothers old mag but that would chop like crazy cuz of double feeding with the warp so i got a lvl 10 but then it wouldn't shoot. i was to dumb by then to try and fix the problem so i traded it for a bko didn't get to play so I sold that and bought an angel speed. then i thougt to myself wat am i doing get and e-mag. so now im trading my angel for an emag :D :dance: :clap: im so happy. BTW haven't played in 3 days(since last saturday) and im ot playing tell like next weekend!!!!! :(

BobTheCow
12-07-2004, 08:52 PM
8 months.. :mad:

shatter_storm
12-08-2004, 01:20 AM
if you really wanted to play you'd sell all of your markers and buy a spyder or a tippmann. Heck, a tippmann and a $40 barrel and you're good to go, even with CO2. Keep the stock barrel in case you ever need to dig a trench with it, then swap barrels and go out and shoot people. play every weekend! play *both days* every weekend!

I do. >:O

JoshK
12-08-2004, 04:12 PM
naw...but i am trying to convince my mom to let me get a mag...and i will be making a few bucks in the process...now all i have to do is convince like crazy...

WenULiVeUdiE
12-08-2004, 04:13 PM
naw...but i am trying to convince my mom to let me get a mag...and i will be making a few bucks in the process...now all i have to do is convince like crazy...
Easier said than done.

JoshK
12-08-2004, 04:19 PM
ya...i know...my mom isnt a pushover...but mag power shall prevail!!! :ninja:

Geoffman89
12-08-2004, 04:36 PM
i cant stand it...i allmost feel like quiting...even if i try and explain the whole thing to my mom she wont get it...shell just be like "i mean what i say"
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!. the exact thing happened to me. get a mag. it helps alot!