PDA

View Full Version : Shut up and play

magmanl337
12-07-2004, 06:33 PM
Things were said and done on AO that shouldn't have been today. No names will be shot out, the only message of this is for people to stop caring about what others think or do on AO and just play paintball the way it is meant to be.

SCpoloRicker
12-07-2004, 06:43 PM
that is going against you, I shall post my first response;

magman1337:

I don't think that this is appropriate for AO, and I'm pretty sure linking to that thread is inappropriate as well, however;

If you really wanted to resolve this issue with Thor you should have sent him a PM here at AO. People should realize that forums are different, and contacting him here would most likely get you a fair response. Posting this up is whining, period.

I'm pretty sure you know how I feel about you, so take that into account when you consider my response.

/On another note, it is amusing to see that this is what gets squiddie all worked up

-----------

I'd also like to add that its fairly odd that you regularly delete threads when people disagree with you. I am attempting to be cordial here, you may want to do the same.

magmanl337
12-07-2004, 06:49 PM
i dont deleted them, mods do.

Shut up and play.

SpecialBlend2786
12-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Shut up and play.

Amen.

sorry i wasn't there earlier to back you up mark, school sucks. :(

magmanl337
12-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Amen.

sorry i wasn't there earlier to back you up mark, school sucks. :(

No problems man, nothing could have convinced the people involved. Enough said.

Shut up and play. :shooting:

SpecialBlend2786
12-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Shut up and play. :shooting:

I say that should be the team motto

wad04
12-07-2004, 07:34 PM
akward silence,,,,,,,

hey everybody! make babies!

tony3
12-07-2004, 08:13 PM
Well dude, honestly you got accused of something, but people have any right to accuse people of whatever they want, it seemed fishy if you didn't know all the details.

$BoMoney$
12-07-2004, 08:30 PM
You just don't want anyone accusing you of something true anymore:). How about you, shutup, don't play, and don't scam:)

i_baked_cookies
12-07-2004, 08:34 PM
I smell another flame fest.

Suit up.

evo.end3R
12-07-2004, 08:36 PM
akward silence,,,,,,,

:spit_take

The Action Figure
12-07-2004, 08:36 PM
QUOTE-
In before the lock-1stdeadeye

LittlePaintballBoy
12-07-2004, 08:40 PM
You just don't want anyone accusing you of something true anymore:). How about you, shutup, don't play, and don't scam:)

You are such a frigging idiot. I honestly hope your ban is permanant, anyone who is registered for 3 days and thinks they knows about these things does not belong here.

cphilip
12-07-2004, 08:45 PM
You are such a frigging idiot. I honestly hope your ban is permanant, anyone who is registered for 3 days and thinks they knows about these things does not belong here.

His is for three days but it could easily be extended if he does not come back with a good attitued. $BoMoney$ has cursed up a storm on this and some other threads so he gets 7 days.

You however are guilty of flaming here in this thread. So I am going to issue one warning to you to drop it and leave it alone. Just one warning. This is over here and now... unless someone wants to get hurt?

i_baked_cookies
12-07-2004, 08:47 PM
His is for three days but it could easily be extended if he does not come back with a good attitued. $BoMoney$ has cursed up a storm on this and some other threads so he gets 7 days.

You however are guilty of flaming here in this thread. So I am going to issue one warning to you to drop it and leave it alone. Just one warning. This is over here and now... unless someone wants to get hurt?

You all just got shizamed.

hitech
12-07-2004, 08:48 PM
... unless someone wants to get hurt?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself...

SpecialBlend2786
12-07-2004, 08:48 PM
$BoMoney$ has cursed up a storm on this and some other threads so he gets 7 days.

Just what the doctor ordered. Thank you

LittlePaintballBoy
12-07-2004, 08:49 PM
I am going to assume the post of above was retarded.

Cphil, sounds good to me. But man... that BoMoney guy is definately pissing me off.

EDIT: Referring to cookies...

SpecialBlend2786
12-07-2004, 08:54 PM
I am going to assume the post of above was retarded.

Cphil, sounds good to me. But man... that BoMoney guy is definately pissing me off.

EDIT: Referring to cookies...

lol :)

wimag
12-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Things were said and done on AO that shouldn't have been today. No names will be shot out, the only message of this is for people to stop caring about what others think or do on AO and just play paintball the way it is meant to be.

In everyone elses defense if that was the case you would have never started your cause to get you Dad a viking. I still say it was a little shady of how you handled it from the onset. Though i believe it was quite a noble thing for you to do there are just some things that dont add up.

this is based on you letting everyone know your father was / is in Iraq.

You asked for donations to raise the money to get the viking, which you got, though not an enormous amount it was money none the less that you did not have to borrow and or work for at the time.
You received a generous gift of custom grips that someone built out of the kindness of their heart and their time and expense due to the let me get my dad a nice gift on his return from war.

A person from PBN sold you a viking at an unbelievable deal based on your story and, yes you thanked him publiclyon this forumn.

this is where it got gray for me:
Your mom bought him a brand new truck, for what was spent a little kicker on top could have got the gun without coming here.
You mentioned at one time of getting the kitchen remodeled, another added expense.

If these expenditures are coming in why bother even asking anyone on this forumn, it appeared to me financially your family could have footed the bill just fine.

You were lucky enough to get some money fronted to you from another member on this board and now you have in your possession 3 vikings.
then you sold your computer for 1400 dollars but that is okay cause according to your deleted thread your family had 2 computers and 2 laptops at the time of asking for donations

From where i stand you nver needed to ask for anyones assitance on this board at all and still seems fishy.

i am sure you have rational reasonings behind it, but still sems gray.

cphilip
12-07-2004, 09:01 PM
He won't be able to answer for three days. And I too am a bit suspicious of all this.

LittlePaintballBoy
12-07-2004, 09:05 PM
Maybe you could try to talk ot him on AIM. And for the record, I have no doubt at all he is telling the truth.

cphilip
12-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Maybe you could try to talk ot him on AIM. And for the record, I have no doubt at all he is telling the truth.

Thats not what got him banned but... I am willing to listen. But his ban was not for that... I make no judgements on that part of it. His ban was for flaming. However the member he flamed may have deserved it. So a bigger ban was issued for that repetitive disruptive rules breaking.

But he can email me. I am always willing to listen and reverse an action if its in the best interest of the site. depends on the demeanor of the member.

LeatherPants
12-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Next on AO after the commercial break. Women who love women who were once men who loved men but were afraid of comitment. JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!

SpecialBlend2786
12-07-2004, 09:16 PM
In my mind he was just defending himself. I am greatful however that the attacker got a bigger punishment

LittlePaintballBoy
12-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Agreed, if someone made a personal attack to me without any reason at all you can bet i'd flame them.

mobius
12-07-2004, 09:27 PM
Wow. I think I'm glad I missed all this...

LittlePaintballBoy
12-07-2004, 09:31 PM
I think you are thinking the right thing to be thinking.

cphilip
12-07-2004, 09:38 PM
In my mind he was just defending himself. I am greatful however that the attacker got a bigger punishment

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Report the thread and sit back and let us take care of it. Take matters into your own hands and get slapped.... Its all a matter of choices and self control.

LittlePaintballBoy
12-07-2004, 09:42 PM
I know that it what should be done, but admit it, that is never what anyone does. That isn't how people think.

B.A.M.
12-07-2004, 09:57 PM
akward silence,,,,,,,

Amen

50 cal
12-07-2004, 10:13 PM
This is pointless.

Bobo!
12-07-2004, 10:13 PM
Wow.. I just would like to say one thing so people won't accuse me of making false asumptions and what-not.. I have been a member on pbn for about a year now and was around when he was asking donations on pbn as well... From all we know he could have gotten 1000 from both the the forums combined and spend that money on another viking... There are way more things going against him then for him when you put the facts side by side and it just all doesn't add up. Who the hell cares about registration date and what-not? I never make fun of the 2k4ers on pbn no matter what. I make fun of them for what they are doing wrong/flaming people because they think those people are worse then them.. Well whatever I don't want to cause a comotion.

evo.end3R
12-07-2004, 10:23 PM
IBTL

:D

LittlePaintballBoy
12-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Circumventing a ban. Hopefully Phil will deem that perma ban worthy.

cphilip
12-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Circumventing a ban. Hopefully Phil will deem that perma ban worthy.

Indeed it does....

evo.end3R
12-07-2004, 10:33 PM
i guess i say on behalf of AO, go back to PuBerty Nation please.. :D