PDA

View Full Version : So I got bored

PRPB
12-07-2004, 07:59 PM
I was just reading through mag/cocker lover's thread on his intellilight mod he did and it made me remember about what I wanted to do. I wanted to do this on a mechanical mag, but the only transparent grips I have are e-mag grips. So this is what I have so far. I really don't have the right tools to finish it. So it's going to have to stay like this until I can get a dremel. I'll most likely redo it with blue or UV leds.

There is no real purpose for this I just like the way it looks. :tard:

FreakBaller12
12-07-2004, 08:01 PM
that's freakin hawt :eek: :wow: :eek:

meshaq
12-07-2004, 08:20 PM
direction with pics would be nice. :D

MisterBones25
12-07-2004, 08:31 PM
thats just simply amazing. that looks so great. you should get a clear battery pack and do it to that as well. it would be mind blowing to all the noobs if you showed up to the local indoor field (if there's one around) with a glowing e-mag.

xballfan780
12-07-2004, 08:33 PM
how mutch are those ?

Badinflewinse
12-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Very nice looking :clap:

PRPB
12-07-2004, 08:48 PM
that's freakin hawt
Glad you like them. :D

direction with pics would be nice. :D
Sure I can do that, but after I'm all done. :ninja:

thats just simply amazing. that looks so great. you should get a clear battery pack and do it to that as well. it would be mind blowing to all the noobs if you showed up to the local indoor field (if there's one around) with a glowing e-mag.

That sounds like a great idea. Now where to get a clear battery pack. :(

how mutch are those ?

It's just something I did today. Although If you wanted I'm sure I'd be able to do it for you. I would just have to go and get a dremel.

Very nice looking

Thanks

Once I'm done with these I have my plans for the next set. I don't know if all of you have seen those glass light up things (pics below), but that's what I'd like to do with the next ones. Not real sure if it can be done. I'll just have to talk to Fry and see if it can be done.

xballfan780
12-07-2004, 08:52 PM
clares will want hello kitty grips ;)

I want a pair of the those grips :D

paintballfreak90
12-07-2004, 08:54 PM
im gunna try that when i get my emag!!!!! plz give some direction, cost, and pics also i need to get some clear grips!!

White_Noise
12-07-2004, 08:56 PM
thief!

you stole my idea!

j/k, looks good. hmm... *starts adding ideas to list of ways to add lights to a marker*

PRPB
12-07-2004, 09:05 PM
thief!

you stole my idea!

j/k, looks good. hmm... *starts adding ideas to list of ways to add lights to a marker*

lol

If it wasn't for you I'm sure I would have completely forgotten about this. I don't know why, but I've always wanted to make a glowing gun.

im gunna try that when i get my emag!!!!! plz give some direction, cost, and pics also i need to get some clear grips!!

As soon as I'm done I let you know. :headbang:

FreakBaller12
12-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Do I smell a new fad..it smells..ricey ;)

paintballfreak90
12-07-2004, 09:18 PM

yea only show the directions to me and then patent the idea :D

DiSoRdeR
12-07-2004, 09:23 PM
How come I never thought of doing this... I will have to try this once I get my new gun :headbang:

Head knight of Ni
12-07-2004, 10:55 PM

This a UV Halo and a body kit its rice, rice baby. :dance:

JoshK
12-07-2004, 11:03 PM
RICERS!!!! Sorry...i had to yell it...do you think a body that has been stripped for anno would glow by a black light? that would be cool to mount two very small ones like under you hopper, and have them shine on your white marker...

Mole1119
12-07-2004, 11:38 PM
I always wanted to drill the holes out of the emag rail and put blue led's in there. This way your hands aren't covering the light.

The Frymarker
12-09-2004, 06:31 PM
Hey Guys,

Yes it can be done, I made a pair for KayleAGD wife Melissa, I have pousr the grips yet but I have made the mold.

Yes it can be done the image would be carved into the grip, when the light shines through it will give it a 3d outter glow, they look pretty neat