PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with this dm4?!?

oneworld
12-08-2004, 08:33 PM
hey guys... look at thia?.. i wonder whats wrong :rolleyes: .....

http://www.sacpaintball.com/albums/album03/Img_2318.sized.jpg

HMM.... incase you havnt gotten it yet :tard: ... it has a friggin revvy!

is this at all possible... im gtettin a dm4 here in a week... i have a old egg.. but i think i would need a halo?... or can i use a 12 vlt revvy?.... or are these peple juss wierd? :tard: :ninja:

-=Squid=-
12-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Get a Halo B: they are worth every penny. Fastest, strongest, aggest, best looking hoppers around. Revvies are alright, but I wouldn't recommend an egg.

- goro

Fatjon
12-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Well if you want a 1000 dm4 to be as slow as a spyder shoot a revy, if you want it to rip get you a halo with v35 board. It made my halo alot faster.

Load SM5
12-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Revvy's will work...as long as you don't want to shoot very fast. But in order to get the full benifit from a DM4 I'd get a HALO of some type.

68magOwner
12-08-2004, 09:05 PM
you CAN use any hopper, halo, egg, revvy, graf feed, 10 rnd tube, just, use whatever is rigth for you, i have a halo and a revvy, which i have run both on many markers i have owned (currently running both on viking) i use the revvy alot at practice, it it suprisingly fast with good/fast eye logic (tadao is great) and lightweight/balanced, but, noting can touch the halo/reloader B for speed. shoot it with your egg, and if its not fast enough for you, get the halo, depends on how you play/how you want to shoot

oneworld
12-08-2004, 09:05 PM
yah i think i will buy a halo with rip... i had one a while ago... but i traded it off for a egg plus 50$. cuz i needed cash so bad.. so ill sell my egg and find another one for around 60$

tony3
12-08-2004, 10:12 PM
I own a halo, revvy, eggy, and a rico 2k. Rico fed like crap, the lid was always breaking on the eggy. It was also a zboard, fed similar to the yboard, worthless. Kept the halo and revvy. I use the revvy in open play and halo when it actually counts. Revvys are my favorite loaders for sure, they are simple, light, and are just awesome. Great loaders for front players.

WARPED1
12-08-2004, 10:28 PM

HMM.... incase you havnt gotten it yet :tard: ... it has a friggin revvy!

is this at all possible... im gtettin a dm4 here in a week... i have a old egg.. but i think i would need a halo?... or can i use a 12 vlt revvy?.... or are these peple juss wierd? :tard: :ninja:
Maybe the guy who uses the revvy on the DM4 has skill and doesn't rely on spray and pray? Have you ever seen Frank Connell of Philly Americans play? He shoots about 5 BPS. Oh and he's been rated 4th best player in the world before...........

personman
12-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Maybe the guy who uses the revvy on the DM4 has skill and doesn't rely on spray and pray? Have you ever seen Frank Connell of Philly Americans play? He shoots about 5 BPS. Oh and he's been rated 4th best player in the world before...........
zing

But then again, alot of paintball players these days dont know the definition of skill :confused:

MisterBones25
12-08-2004, 10:41 PM
what hopper with a dm4? depends on if your ramaping, bouncing or playing fair. there is nothing wrong with a revy as long as your gun isnt shooting faster than you are. otherwise get a halo ;)

Mr. Mouse
12-08-2004, 10:43 PM

i know i know!!! its not a dm5!!!! :tard: :D