PDA

View Full Version : Retirement Paintball Bash in Honor of Tom

Magaman
12-09-2004, 05:28 PM
I think we should put together a Retirement Scenario game in honor of the many great years of paintball Tom has helped “Create” for all of us. :cheers:

The Event should be held in a Central US Location...

What do you guys think?

MonsterMag
12-09-2004, 05:54 PM
make it part of shatner ball ;)

hardr0ck68
12-09-2004, 06:17 PM
yeah that would be cool, retirement party for tom at Sball...

Glickman
12-09-2004, 06:20 PM
i think shatnerball is a little too far away

i would like an excuse to get away from the cold butt paintball around here.

central sounds good. *hint WARM :D

MedicDVG
12-09-2004, 06:30 PM
I'm down for that.. Set the time and place and I will be there even if I have to sell my kids and quit my job.

behemoth
12-09-2004, 06:46 PM
Ill do everything in my power to attend. But eh, my parents are known stiffs.

the123
12-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Believe it or not, Chicago is most central, there is a HUGE following of Airgun in that area (IN, WI, MI). I think an event like this would be most successful there.

dynastyfan
12-09-2004, 08:20 PM
i would try and attend but like behemoth my parents are stiffs BIG TIME about me playing so heading cross country would be the last game for a long time for me.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-09-2004, 08:34 PM
or, we can leave him alone and let him enjoy his life

Chronobreak
12-09-2004, 08:41 PM
HOW bout we do the chatnerball thing and just have a goodbye party here on AO>? chatroom.. :tard:

:cheers:

cphilip
12-09-2004, 09:09 PM
or, we can leave him alone and let him enjoy his life

Well said. I do know that at this time Tom wants to be left alone and not expected to be the celebrity. So for a few months... this is good advice. Give it some time and bring it back up then. In the mean time let him alone to ruminate about his future and what he wants to do when he grows up. Seriously. Right now is not a good time.

frop
12-10-2004, 02:40 AM
Well said. I do know that at this time Tom wants to be left alone and not expected to be the celebrity. So for a few months... this is good advice. Give it some time and bring it back up then. In the mean time let him alone to ruminate about his future and what he wants to do when he grows up. Seriously. Right now is not a good time.

I think he's already growed up :D Got a few giggles out of me :)

Paladin
12-10-2004, 11:06 AM
If the ShatnerBall event comes together as is currently planned, it will be the perfect time to throw a party for Tom as well.
I have a little insight to this and am not yet at liberty to discuss what's in the works, yet, but I can say that the wheels are in motion for one hell of a bash. Tom and the MXS crew have a great deal of work ahead of them in the next several months, in order to bring it all together for what is certain to be an experience of a lifetime.
True to his nature, Tom is going out in real style.
<SALUTE>

hardr0ck68
12-10-2004, 09:25 PM
where is SBall gonna be this year, im goin if i have to sell a kidney or 2....( how long can you survive without both?....im gonna 24 hours for the game at least... hurm)

I missed the other 3 with the promis of i will go next year....now i wish i hadent. Imma gonna go, imma gonna play PB with Tom, imma gonna shoot some peoples!

Rift
12-10-2004, 10:30 PM

couldnt agree more, right now he just needs some time its a big change for him

Target Practice
12-11-2004, 03:58 AM
Phil knows better than most everybody on this board. I think we should let him go quietly if that is what he wants. He left to be OUT of the spotlight. No sense to drag him back in.