View Full Version : My Auto Cocker

KLaNGeDoN
12-09-2004, 10:36 PM
ANS GenX-4 Clear/Blue Powder Fade
ANS Delrin Bolt
Eclipse Nexus Ram W/QEV's
Eclipse Ball Detent
BoneBrake Hinge Frame
Freak 12inch Barrel Kit (14inch coming soon)
71/4500 HPA Tank
X'ed Revi Hopper

Glickman
12-09-2004, 10:40 PM
always loved that color fade, its orgasmic on a xmag

sweet looking cocker!

TraXeR
12-12-2004, 01:08 AM
Why is there a knob on the top of the back block?

WenULiVeUdiE
12-12-2004, 01:19 AM
Why is there a knob on the top of the back block?

That would be the pull pin.

i_baked_cookies
12-12-2004, 02:44 PM
nice

the gx4 was always my fav mech cocker

KLaNGeDoN
12-14-2004, 10:08 PM
This is my next gun :hail:

WARPED1
12-15-2004, 03:27 PM
That an Ecocker? Looks awesome! If not, why the eye covers?

WenULiVeUdiE
12-15-2004, 03:32 PM
That an Ecocker? Looks awesome!

No, it's the ANS GX5. The eye covers are there because the body has been predrilled for eyes. The frame has been liscensed by Jackel.

WARPED1
12-15-2004, 03:33 PM
Ah! I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw!

yakitori
12-15-2004, 03:40 PM
I think everyone on AO should start their own thread showing pics of their markers
:clap:

TMAXXKING1
12-15-2004, 06:35 PM
glad you like the gen x 4 one of these days i will fly back to fl and we will... go murder the newb's ...... i still like my mags better lol.....

cant wait to fly down and hang with you and your old lady ... and the 3 little monsters aka nephews.... love those little monsters

p8ntball365
12-15-2004, 06:45 PM
I think everyone on AO should start their own thread showing pics of their markers
:clap:
wait i though that was a custom to AO? Just kidding.
Nice cocker though.
What are the advantages of having the pullpin on the top of the back block?

frischtr
12-15-2004, 06:55 PM
What are the advantages of having the pullpin on the top of the back block?

I am a GX-4 owner as well, and I actually find it to be somewhat of a nuisance... A lot of bolts aren't 360* degree, requiring the purchase of a new back block (or drill that one) with a new bolt... It also prevents the remove of the pull pin unless you twist hopper out of the way... I really don't see any advantage...

tyrion2323
12-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Both are beautiful!

KLaNGeDoN
12-15-2004, 10:09 PM
I do have to thank my brother TMAXXKING1. Hail to the KING :hail: . You hooked me up with everything I need and more. I can't wait till you come back down!! :shooting:

Wc Keep
12-15-2004, 11:47 PM
ans makes some nice looking markers. they just dont perform up to par with other cockers out there. that genx5 looks like a focker though.

Wc Keep
12-15-2004, 11:48 PM
also if you really wanna rip on it lose the drop and you will.

TMAXXKING1
12-15-2004, 11:52 PM
I do have to thank my brother TMAXXKING1. Hail to the KING :hail: . You hooked me up with everything I need and more. I can't wait till you come back down!! :shooting:

thats what bro's are for ....... beleive me i would love to fly down right now ...

punkncat
12-16-2004, 08:30 AM
ans makes some nice looking markers. they just dont perform up to par with other cockers out there.

False

MindJob
12-16-2004, 09:31 AM

nice photoshop

BD_Paintball
12-16-2004, 09:50 AM
nice photoshop

ummmm do a search and you will find the exact same pic. or ones with other anno. no photoshop used.

Wc Keep
12-16-2004, 10:11 AM
False

no true. ans has lower tolerances, they also suffer from why is this happening syndrome.

compare an ans to freeflow or a nexus.

adt501
12-16-2004, 11:08 AM
have you ever had an ans cocker?

they rock, i liked mine better then my sfl, thats right, a cocker that was 3 times the price

i hate the term "focker". ignorant people use it. worr games fan boys use it. the whole trademarking the cocker idea was stupid. i frankly dont care who "copies" the fabled autococker, seeing as ol budd copied the design from someone else.

people that say ans use lower tolerances on their products dont know much about manufacturing at all. its elitest bull****, and im tired of it

punkncat
12-16-2004, 11:26 AM
no true. ans has lower tolerances, they also suffer from why is this happening syndrome.

compare an ans to freeflow or a nexus.

I have owned both an ANS and a Freeflow.

The ONLY difference that was really noticable in the two was weight. The ANS was considerably heavier. Otherwise I never had a single solitary problem with the ANS. A friend still owns it as a backup and to this day had never had to work on it for anything.

Eh , I know ANS gets a bad rap , but they are honestly a great value in a cocker. Esp at the price pbgear gave them away at.....

Wc Keep
12-16-2004, 03:54 PM
have you ever had an ans cocker?

they rock, i liked mine better then my sfl, thats right, a cocker that was 3 times the price

i hate the term "focker". ignorant people use it. worr games fan boys use it. the whole trademarking the cocker idea was stupid. i frankly dont care who "copies" the fabled autococker, seeing as ol budd copied the design from someone else.

people that say ans use lower tolerances on their products dont know much about manufacturing at all. its elitest bull****, and im tired of it

i havent owned one but several teammates have and ex teammates have.and ive played with them also. ive seen more messed up lpr's, three ways, and trigger frames.

are we also forgetting the bolts that used to come flying out of the gun???

WenULiVeUdiE
12-16-2004, 04:12 PM
WC- Dont forget about the ram that was on the STO when you got it.

ANS's products just seem more tempremental than others.

Wc Keep
12-16-2004, 04:18 PM
WC- Dont forget about the ram that was on the STO when you got it.

ANS's products just seem more tempremental than others.

i use that ram to throw at my cat when he is in my room and to scratch my *** with it.

i have to agree though that the did redesign their 3 way recently and its more reliable than it used to be.

atm743
12-16-2004, 04:21 PM

wow i wanted the gx 4 soo bad befor i got my mag but now that looks like a great backup but i dont think i will pay for how much they are looking for

TMAXXKING1
12-16-2004, 07:28 PM
i havent owned one but several teammates have and ex teammates have.and ive played with them also. ive seen more messed up lpr's, three ways, and trigger frames.

are we also forgetting the bolts that used to come flying out of the gun???

i know about 6 people with the gen 3 and 2 other people with the gen 4 ... and i myself had a problem with the trigger frame ... thats why there is a bonebreak on it now ... as for the lpr and 3 way ... if half the people in the paintabll world knew what cleaning a gun is about ...

we wouldnt get deals on used gear ......i picked the gen 4 up on ebay for $300.00 shipped ...cleaned the 3 way and let it rip.... until the pin came out of the frame ... that bone brake is a mint frame short trigger pull ... real happy with it ...

WenULiVeUdiE
12-16-2004, 09:46 PM
i use that ram to throw at my cat when he is in my room and to scratch my *** with it. .

Glad it's being put to good use.

jamescell
12-16-2004, 10:05 PM
Have you seen these cockers yet? Ther are sweet...

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13...r_1_8913_rs.JPG

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=159042

Wc Keep
12-16-2004, 11:42 PM
i know about 6 people with the gen 3 and 2 other people with the gen 4 ... and i myself had a problem with the trigger frame ... thats why there is a bonebreak on it now ... as for the lpr and 3 way ... if half the people in the paintabll world knew what cleaning a gun is about ...

we wouldnt get deals on used gear ......i picked the gen 4 up on ebay for $300.00 shipped ...cleaned the 3 way and let it rip.... until the pin came out of the frame ... that bone break is a mint frame short trigger pull ... real happy with it ...

dude im looking at the gun in the first post and thats not a "bonebreak" as a matter of fact ive never heard of a bonebreak. i can tell you that that is a wgp stock hinge trigger. and if you dont believe me i can show you my cocker with the same one or my old cocker with the same one.

TMAXXKING1
12-17-2004, 02:11 AM
dude im looking at the gun in the first post and thats not a "bonebreak" as a matter of fact ive never heard of a bonebreak. i can tell you that that is a wgp stock hinge trigger. and if you dont believe me i can show you my cocker with the same one or my old cocker with the same one.

hmm do a search oop's here is a pic of the frame as well as the auction i won on ebay .... bonebrake... i seemed to have spelt that wrong before .. so lets clear that up right now ....

open mouth insert foot .. happy holiday's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47241&item=7110297245

TMAXXKING1
12-17-2004, 02:19 AM
i use that ram to throw at my cat when he is in my room and to scratch my *** with it.

i have to agree though that the did redesign their 3 way recently and its more reliable than it used to be.

do yourself a faver and go post on pbn ....

sithos
12-17-2004, 02:20 AM
that gx-5 looks liked it'd make a really nice Sniper-II.. too bad they predrilled for eyes. =\

TMAXXKING1
12-17-2004, 02:24 AM
there is a sniper on here some where with a flame milled body ... someone sent me a link one day it is on pbn ... that is one hot sniper .. now i have to go look fir the link on pbn .. yeay

TMAXXKING1
12-17-2004, 02:26 AM
man look at this sniper ccm...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=714476

Automaggin2
12-17-2004, 02:42 AM
I own a GX3 and have for the past 2 years. I love it so much. It has never gone down on me (well, except for the bolt flying out of the back of the gun). It has a nice crisp trigger and beautiful anno job

Wc Keep
12-17-2004, 10:18 AM
hmm do a search oop's here is a pic of the frame as well as the auction i won on ebay .... bonebrake... i seemed to have spelt that wrong before .. so lets clear that up right now ....

open mouth insert foot .. happy holiday's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47241&item=7110297245

thats a wgp hinge with a beavertail attached to it and the jewel changed to say a b. here is a pic of my old cocker with that same hinge on it. its a wgp hinge. heck i bet those bonebreaks even have a set screw in between the grips to adjust the trigger travel length. and i did do a search and i knew it wast a bonebreak since it stands for dan bonebrake. famous angel tech and ex avalanche player. my search came up with bonebrake cockers with slide triggers on them.

http://www.teamblackcell.com/forums/uploads/post-28-1079729273.jpg

yakitori
12-17-2004, 11:49 AM
thats a wgp hinge with a beavertail attached to it and the jewel changed to say a b. here is a pic of my old cocker with that same hinge on it. its a wgp hinge. heck i bet those bonebreaks even have a set screw in between the grips to adjust the trigger travel length. and i did do a search and i knew it wast a bonebreak since it stands for dan bonebrake. famous angel tech and ex avalanche player. my search came up with bonebrake cockers with slide triggers on them.

http://www.teamblackcell.com/forums/uploads/post-28-1079729273.jpg

Dead thread. :D

TMAXXKING1
12-17-2004, 02:08 PM
what you are saying is some one went through all the trouble of milling the frame to put the beaver tail on it to mount flush ... the slapped on some new anno .... and there are no bonebrake hinge frames ... around ... it is all made up ... well hmmm here is a link for the newer bonebreak hinge frame .....

so tell me this guy makeing these frames went through all sorts of trouble to make then.. then even went all out and made a b logo for them....

http://www.paintballfirst.com/item.asp?n=2016010&d=355&b=2

TMAXXKING1
12-17-2004, 02:09 PM
looks like a knock off ccm ... but i could be wrong whats your input on that ...

TMAXXKING1
12-17-2004, 02:17 PM
with the same frame that is on the gen x 4 my brother has .... seems to be in german....

but there sure is a pic with the bonebrake frame ...

http://www.pbportal.de/forum/showthread/t-19094.html

Wc Keep
12-17-2004, 04:08 PM
that second pic doesnt have the beavertail attached, so it is a wgp frame. they are nothing but knock offs. im in a rush but that second one does look like either a ccm or an eclipse.

KLaNGeDoN
12-17-2004, 11:35 PM
I feel like im back in elementary school. Yes, the Bronebrake looks like a WGP who gives a rats a$$. All I know is this thing RIPS and has super short pull. Now stop your crying and get over it.

space_weazel_45
12-18-2004, 06:04 AM
Neet I love the GX5 its sooooo sexy