PDA

View Full Version : SC village this weekend

TheShark
12-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Hey SoCalers, I'm going to be at SC tomorrow and Sunday, hope to meet some AOers. Last time I only saw 1 other mag, so come out and represent! If you see a guy with a RT ULE blue body come say whats up!

jon-boy
12-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Man, I wish I was going to SC this weekend. It would be a bit of a drive from Tennessee, though. I grew up in SoCal, and loved SC and Jungle Island.
Have fun.
Jon

DiRTyBuNNy
12-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Man, I wish I was going to SC this weekend. It would be a bit of a drive from Tennessee, though. I grew up in SoCal, and loved SC and Jungle Island.
Have fun.
Jon

how's the PB in clarksville, TN...I was out there in the spring (wearing pb shirts everyday) and I couldn't find a store anywhere...too bad I'm moving from San Diego to Knoxville in the spring (my girl is moving from Clarksville to Knoxville, TN)...it's gonna be culture shock for me for sure..

TheShark
12-10-2004, 02:44 PM
Rogue - Nope, I had no idea that was going on this weekend. I have a friend coming down from San Jose to try SC for the first time, we'll probably do a day of scenario and a half day of arena. Should be cool to check out the tourney though.

Bulldog
12-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Get there early. Parking will be tough.

LeatherPants
12-10-2004, 07:09 PM
Rogue - Nope, I had no idea that was going on this weekend. I have a friend coming down from San Jose to try SC for the first time, we'll probably do a day of scenario and a half day of arena. Should be cool to check out the tourney though.

I would suggest going somewhere else to play. Cal Jam will most likely take up all the Tournament fields. You'll be stuck playing Rec Ball all day.

DiSoRdeR
12-10-2004, 07:15 PM
I will go next time, need to finish my mag. Its my top priority right now :D