PDA

View Full Version : I need serious help!!!

Duzzy
12-10-2004, 05:18 PM
So I am in college in Helena Montana and I decided to put a few things up for sale at the local Pro Shop to help pay for the bills. So I put them up, the owner said I didn't have to pay a percentage of the sale, and left them there. He was supposed to be reffing the Commander's Cup from the 10th-16th and then re-open the store. Well I was busy with school do I did not call or stop by until about 2 weeks later. I called and drove by the store and it was closed during normal hours. So I called every once in a while, I didn't have a chance to stop by and left a message every week. I didn't want to harrass him in case he was sick or something. However, today I stopped by the store and it is empty. Nothing is in there, including my stuff. His website is down and he is not responding to his phone. I heard that he works at Wal-Mart, so I will look for him there, but other than that what should I do?

If this does not make sense than I apologize, but I am rather irratated right now...

White_Noise
12-10-2004, 05:26 PM
wow, that really sucks. id call the police if i were you and have them look for the guy.

DiSoRdeR
12-10-2004, 05:27 PM
There has to be some way to find out where he went or get ahold of him. How much value was the stuff you were trying to sell?

MonsterMag
12-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Contact the Police and track him down

Duzzy
12-10-2004, 05:49 PM
Retail Value was probably about 800-900 dollars. Things always sell for more at shops than online.

However, how much it cost me is...

2k3 Red VF Cocker- $299
SCM LPR- $90
Jam Anti-Chop Bolt- $65
STO Ram- $65
QEVs- $20
Bob Long Torpedo Regulator- $45
VP Delrin Piston- $20
NW 8 inch Drop- $25
NW On/Off- $30
Orracle 3-Way- $65
Twist-Lock Feed neck- $35

And about $80 in custom work by 3ds Paintball.

In total there is about $840 in the gun and it has been used twice...

RT ULE Custom

-Black ULE CF Body (Brand new)- $145
-Nickel Y-Frame (Bought seperate from the gun)- $120
-X-valve with LX and ULT (ULT purhcased seperately)- $275
-Black Uni-Mount- $40
-Dye Xcel Barrel- $40 (not sure what they go for don't remember)
-Steel Braid Hose with QD and Fittings (estimate)- $20

I have used this gun maybe 5 tims, both are back-ups to my Phantom.

There is about $640 in this gun, it was an original RT ULE Custom but I added new parts on this and put the old ones on my E-mag. So in total 2 things can be concluded, I spent way too much on paintball in HS, and he has about $1500 of my equipment somewhere. Prices may vary but they are what I paid for.

mag88888
12-10-2004, 06:01 PM
wow!unload on him if you get the chance! but id do alot worse, meaning police and charges! good luck, i hope you get your stuff back.

Duzzy
12-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Alright, I talked to his wife at Wal-Mart and here is the story...

He up and decided one day to close the store for the winter leaving no contact information or anyway to reach him.

He then decided that in the spring he is going to open an Army Surplus/Paintball store somewhere else.

He hasn't checked his phone messages for a long time and he never does... Why I do not know.

My guns are lying on their dining room table and have been for some time...

She said that she will have him call me tommorow when he isn't at work and I can come pick them up then.

So, in conclusion I should have my guns back tommorow and on the classifieds page by Sunday. Thanks for the comments/support/repetition of call the police... :rolleyes: