PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye Forum

dj89
12-10-2004, 10:34 PM
Do you think the ao should make a Forum just for Tom?

Just thought that it would be a place to talk about tom and for info about him to be posted.

DiSoRdeR
12-10-2004, 10:36 PM
While your at it a Misc section for for Non-Paintball Items in the B/S/T Section, just a suggestion...

atm743
12-10-2004, 10:39 PM
While your at it a Misc section for for Non-Paintball Items in the B/S/T Section, just a suggestion...

true but dont think so. not to dis tom but it will take up to much memory i think for the server but i could be wong and theres about 8 of theast threads about tom leaving and they are all stickys soo. and tom will allways post and make an announcement thread sometime if something gose on!

Will Wood
12-10-2004, 10:40 PM
Leave the poor guy alone :(

There is a difference between acknowledging and worshipping :tard:

Chronobreak
12-10-2004, 10:42 PM

There is a difference between acknowledging and worshipping :tard:

dj89
12-10-2004, 10:42 PM
Im not tryin' to bother him i just thought thqt it would be a place to make post about him like what he has done for us, and like photos and stuff

Chronobreak
12-10-2004, 10:43 PM
take it to friendly..all kinds of post like that..he doesnt need a WHOLE FORUM maybe just a thread in friendly at the most...btw the enormous amt of tom psot are gettign old already

hAppy
12-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Don't be offended by my statement. This is a forum, I will express my opinion.

Not to be disrepecting or anything. But honestly, even though we all love him some way or another. We really don't love him THAT much. I mean seriously how many people will actually be interested in a individual person's forum, he's not Britney Spears man! Leave him alone already, he's probably laughing it up if he's reading this thread right now.

Just because he's "gone" doesn't mean we should obsess and mourn over him. We didn't obsess over him when he was here, why do so now? He's got a life he wants to live, not live it on a forum till he goes with the dinosaurs.

atm743
12-10-2004, 10:50 PM
take it to friendly..all kinds of post like that..he doesnt need a WHOLE FORUM maybe just a thread in friendly at the most...btw the enormous amt of tom psot are gettign old already

i agree with you

indulgence
12-10-2004, 10:53 PM

Not to be disrepecting or anything. But honestly, even though we all love him some way or another. We really don't love him THAT much. I mean seriously how many people will actually be interested in a individual person's forum, he's not Britney Spears man! Leave him alone already, he's probably laughing it up if he's reading this thread right now.

Ah quoted for truth. No offence but I have felt like posting but I have never owned a mag or talked to him so I didnt feel right posting my feelings. As we all know he is a great person and best of luck.

MonsterMag
12-10-2004, 11:35 PM
one day tom retires and the next ao has qestions about is agd goin out of buiness and what is agd gonna do after tom leaves and what not. Tom is gonna sadly, but people need to get over it ;)

AGDlover
12-10-2004, 11:40 PM
i can see why you would want one but it would also be like a dead forum real qick so i really must say maby

WenULiVeUdiE
12-10-2004, 11:41 PM
This is his forum. Everything here is his. He owns it, not AGD.

-Tab
12-10-2004, 11:42 PM

Just because he's "gone" doesn't mean we should obsess and mourn over him. We didn't obsess over him when he was here, why do so now? He's got a life he wants to live, not live it on a forum till he goes with the dinosaurs.

werd up......

yo

????

i_baked_cookies
12-10-2004, 11:44 PM
the worst thing you guys can do is argue about it

quik
12-10-2004, 11:47 PM
I dont think it is a very good idea to start a forum. 2 Threads seem to be good enough.

SpecialBlend2786
12-11-2004, 12:25 AM
I dont think it is a very good idea to start a forum. 2 Threads seem to be good enough.

yep. It seems like such a waste to just make a forum for him, no offence to the don of course. Tom was a major part of paintball. How bout we just keep the stickies in the paintball talk forum.