PDA

View Full Version : Trigger options for Emag?

Crime Dog
12-12-2004, 07:37 AM
lright, so I know the Fireblade is out there, and there is a regular blade trigger out there for the Emag, but is there anything remotely similar to the Critical Trigger for Timmys...for Emags?

I shot a teammates Critical Trigger, and I really, really liked the design of the trigger. It flares out...instead of in, which made walking much easier for me. My bottom finger was able to hit the trigger easier or something, I'm not sure.

Anyway, I know we're limited on Emags, due to the HAL sensor trigger...but...anything close to it?

Anyone with experience with the Fireblade trigger? Is it worth $50 stinkin' bucks? I hate to shell out that kind of money, for something I read you have to mod immediately...(a pin or something?) No offense meant of course Fireblade...(honestly.)

EDIT! I just read the newer Fireblades have a bit milled out to take care of that trigger rod problem...

But, still...any other options out there? $53 for a small piece of metal...yikes...

Muzikman
12-12-2004, 10:12 AM
I don't think there is. If you can find one used there is the TL-68 (I think that's what it's called), but I think you already know about that as that is the "normal blade". You might be able to convince one of the custom guys to make you one, but I am sure it wouldn't be cheap.

Crime Dog
12-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Thank you for the reply!

MonsterMag
12-12-2004, 09:54 PM
if you make up a trigger design , someone with the milling machine , could put the info in the computer and it could carve of the design
I am gessing you want a thin and light trigger ;)

warbeak2099
12-14-2004, 09:05 PM
Here's some other custom stuff Fireblade has done. The second trigger might be what you're looking for. It's made from composite so it might be cheaper if you asked him to make you one.

Jay's custom work (http://logicpaintball.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22)