PDA

View Full Version : My mag.

JoshK
12-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Im going to be a official mag owner as of this coming up tuesday. Im so happy. Here are the specs and some pictures.

RT valve w/ lvl 7
Nickel ULE Body
Classic Rai
Some wierd fore grip
Hyper frame
JnJ Barrel kit
Blue Revy

Here are some pics.

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80648&stc=1
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80647&stc=1
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80646&stc=1
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80645&stc=1

The Action Figure
12-12-2004, 09:43 AM
nice

JoshK
12-12-2004, 09:45 AM
you've been on alot lately gideon...well im off to church soon. In grades 5-6(i help teach them) our message is salvation :) :clap:

The Action Figure
12-12-2004, 10:06 AM
right on I leave in 11 minutes

-=Squid=-
12-12-2004, 11:26 AM
So, I guess i'm spending my eternity in hell if I don't accept Christ as my personal savior?

- Goro

msm0711
12-12-2004, 11:41 AM
:mad: I smell burnt squid....

The "weird fore-grip" is a Smart Parts fore-grip (not the gadget, but the other one made by SP for mags)

personman
12-12-2004, 11:50 AM
So, I guess i'm spending my eternity in hell if I don't accept Christ as my personal savior?

- Goro
I think you'll spend an eternity in hell regardless ;)

Just kidding I wuv you.

That is a sweet hyperframe mag! Get ULT, LX, and the 20 bps hyperframe board (maybe a lighter switch too) :) Then it will haul!

teufelhunden
12-12-2004, 12:03 PM
And new grips! New grips! Custom make them, but whatever you do, get new grips!

Biggest complaint I had with my hyperframe.

personman
12-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Biggest complaint I had with my hyperframe.
Pshhhh, I had 2 hyperframed mags and the grips were fine :p

Then again I never actually played with them in a game.. :p

-=Squid=-
12-12-2004, 12:17 PM
Ya, sorry about the off topic post. That's a nice mag. That sig just makes me want melt somebodies face, though. Pressing your religion onto others is just freaking retarded.

- Goro

Beemer
12-12-2004, 12:41 PM
Hey congrats on the mag newbie :clap: :cheers: Have some clean pants handy :wow:

Ya, sorry about the off topic post. That's a nice mag. That sig just makes me want melt somebodies face, though. Pressing your religion onto others is just freaking retarded.

- Goro

Ha Ha melt your own face then. Its just a text sig if you dont like dont read. At least it aint grade school style like yours

Duzzy
12-12-2004, 01:01 PM
I would forget what other people have said and make it a devil mag. Sure a LX would be nice, and so would a 20 bps board, and a pair of new grips, but I think it would be more fun to rip into people with an uber mag that has eyes. But hey, nice gun and make it your own.

-=Squid=-
12-12-2004, 01:10 PM
Ha Ha melt your own face then. Its just a text sig if you dont like dont read. At least it aint grade school style like yours
So you think it's cool to shove your religion in another persons face? I read it once, and that was all. How am I supposed to know if I like it or not if I don't read it once?

Melt my own face... What a wicked insult.

Ignorance is bliss.

EDIT: Sorry for the spam, I just don't like some stupid kid condemning others to hell for not being Christian every time he posts.

- Goro

GT
12-12-2004, 01:24 PM
So you think it's cool to shove your religion in another persons face?

EDIT: Sorry for the spam, I just don't like some stupid kid condemning others to hell for not being Christian every time he posts.

- Goro

Then turn sigs, off, problem solved

JoshK
12-12-2004, 01:26 PM

- Goro

Im sorry for spamming in my own thread ahead of time. :p

Maybe you would understand if would listen...maybe the ignorent ones really arnt the christians...maybe its the non-christians who are allways calling the christians ignoratn...a little food for thought

Who is more ignorant? The one calling someone ignorant, and won't listen to them. Or the people that listen to people calling them ignorant?

Now...please no more on this...i want more compliments :p

LittlePaintballBoy
12-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Your last post made my brain hurt.

NEW GRIPS!!!!!111ONE

The Action Figure
12-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Gtrsi's advise owns
once again nice mag, new foregrip is a must

-=Squid=-
12-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Then turn sigs, off, problem solved
They are usually worth looking at.

- Goron1

JoshK
12-12-2004, 05:33 PM
did it littlepaintballboy?...good...then i have suceeded :p

OysterBoy
12-12-2004, 05:53 PM
Nice mag!

I'd just like to anounce my recently acquired religion; Goronia.

JoshK
12-13-2004, 08:12 PM
It should be in my hands and all set up right after school tommarow!!!! YAY!

JoshK
12-13-2004, 08:12 PM

Oh...and what goro is isn't a religion...its being called "Atheist"

WARPED1
12-13-2004, 10:06 PM
Very nice. You should donate that to the Jimmy fund. By the way, my names Jimmy. :clap:

-=Squid=-
12-13-2004, 11:49 PM

Oh...and what goro is isn't a religion...its being called "Atheist"
I like how you assume that I am "Athiest" (you spelled it wrong), when I mentioned nothing of my religious denomination. I just said I Don't like it when people cram there religion down others throats, something I don't do and will never do.

- Goronomo

TDonovan
12-14-2004, 12:29 AM
I like how you assume that I am "Athiest" (you spelled it wrong), when I mentioned nothing of my religious denomination. I just said I Don't like it when people cram there religion down others throats, something I don't do and will never do.

- Goronomo

Putting a passage from The Bible along with a statement in your signature is not CRAMMING relgion down someone's throat. He's doing what he can to spread the word, even if it's just an internet sig. Not like he just threw a Bible at your head or made you eat scriptures.

By the way, Jesus still loves you... Not a joke.

-ON TOPIC-
Nice mag!

WARPED1
12-14-2004, 12:50 AM
Putting a passage from The Bible along with a statement in your signature is not CRAMMING relgion down someone's throat. He's doing what he can to spread the word, even if it's just an internet sig. Not like he just threw a Bible at your head or made you eat scriptures.

-ON TOPIC-
Nice mag!
Maybe he's jewish, the jews who don't beliueve Jesus was our savior, not that would be shoving it down a throat. Every religion needs to think before they put thier religious slogans all over the place!.
Which mag was nice?

Lesta
12-14-2004, 03:50 AM
Really nice mag, and props to Squid-- I think you're right on target.

I hope there never comes a day when I'm expected to "not read" things I don't like. I wish it were that simple.

http://satanssideshow.com/images/catalog/TShirts/med/TS_JesusHatesYou-med.jpg

Oh.. if that offends you, I didn't tell you to read it.

SpecialBlend2786
12-14-2004, 05:40 AM
heh, anyway nice mag. gotta love hyperframes :)

and no, i am not going to kill anyone just cause my sig has a gun in it....

-=Squid=-
12-14-2004, 08:48 AM

-ON TOPIC-
Nice mag!It says if you don't worship Jesus you are going to hell. Sounds pretty forced to me.

GT
12-14-2004, 11:12 AM
Maybe he's jewish, the jews who don't beliueve Jesus was our savior, not that would be shoving it down a throat. Every religion needs to think before they put thier religious slogans all over the place!.
Which mag was nice?

I wonder why americans are so concerned with offending others? There are differences in this world, offensive or not, everyone needs to grow up and get over it.

-=Squid=-
12-14-2004, 11:21 AM
I wonder why americans are so concerned with offending others? There are differences in this world, offensive or not, everyone needs to grow up and get over it.
I'm not offended, I just think it's ignorant.

- Goro

GT
12-14-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm not offended, I just think it's ignorant.

- Goro

and its evident that it offends you. we can go around and around all day, butch up :headbang:

yakitori
12-14-2004, 12:38 PM
All this couldve been avoided if you posted your mag in the mag pictures thread like you were supposed to instead of starting your own thread to show us an otherwise average mag.

Now everyone starts arguing about religion. If you believe that Jesus is the Messiah, then fine, if you dont then fine. Everyone has the right to believe what they want. It is offensive to parade around saying that ppl who dont accept Jesus as their savior are going to hell. Even worse in your signature cause every post you create, I gotta read it. Truth is nobody knows. That is what you call faith.

Then you tell someone to melt their face off. Is that a very christian thing to do? Is that what Jesus would want for someone to say on behalf of the Christian religion?

religion is supposed to be about love and helping others. not restrictions, and ignorant meanderings that start conflict. SO for that, I must say, that is why Christians are not liked by ppl of other religious faiths.

GT
12-14-2004, 12:45 PM
not restrictions, and ignorant meanderings that start conflict.

I am confused? I dont know any religion that has no restrictions and is free to do whatever they deem.

Lets not turn this into a debate and just leave it be.

The Action Figure
12-14-2004, 01:25 PM
first off, I didnt post to melt someones face off. and the truth is you will spent eternity in hell if you dont accept Jesus as your savior. This is the last I will say on my behalf. Flame away

-=Squid=-
12-14-2004, 01:37 PM
first off, I didnt post to melt someones face off. and the truth is you will spent eternity in hell if you dont accept Jesus as your savior. This is the last I will say on my behalf. Flame away
Because you know this for a fact. Wait, no you don't.

Again, I didn't tell anyone about my religious beliefs, just that stating ANY religious belief as fact, and pressuring another to believe the way you do, is flat out ignorant.

- Goro

GT
12-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Because you know this for a fact. Wait, no you don't.

just that stating ANY religious belief as fact, is flat out ignorant.

- Goro

why?

yakitori
12-14-2004, 01:42 PM
because this is a paintball website

GT
12-14-2004, 01:44 PM
because this is a paintball website

So I am only allowed to have paintball related items in my sig?

yakitori
12-14-2004, 01:47 PM
just give it up, this argument is going nowhere. so juvenile
:rolleyes:

-=Squid=-
12-14-2004, 01:56 PM
why?
Because it's NOT a a fact, and it's not HIS place to tell me what I need to worship.

GT
12-14-2004, 04:25 PM
Because it's NOT a a fact, and it's not HIS place to tell me what I need to worship.

You sure its not a fact? He cant post what he likes? Limit and censor what he can say? Wow, you guys are ballsy.

This is my last post on this, if you want to continue start a post in pbtalk, I dont want phil to bring the hammer.

-=Squid=-
12-14-2004, 04:50 PM
You sure its not a fact? He cant post what he likes? Limit and censor what he can say? Wow, you guys are ballsy.

This is my last post on this, if you want to continue start a post in pbtalk, I dont want phil to bring the hammer.
It's not a fact until it's proven. It's about faith.

I didn't say he can't post was he likes... Are you implying that I can't post what I like? I didn't try to censor him, just telling him that I don't think it's right to tell others that they are going to hell, for ANY reason. Eternal damnation is some pretty serious business, you know.

- Goro

The Action Figure
12-14-2004, 05:00 PM
I am aware of this, I know that damning you to hell is serious buisness. but my heart aches for you and that is why my signiture will remain until someone gives me a good reason to take it off, if you need me, ill be in chat.

-=Squid=-
12-14-2004, 05:10 PM
I am aware of this, I know that damning you to hell is serious buisness. but my heart aches for you and that is why my signiture will remain until someone gives me a good reason to take it off, if you need me, ill be in chat.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY RELIGION IS.

- Goro

SCpoloRicker
12-14-2004, 05:14 PM

You may have faith that accepting Jesus will prevent you from eternal hell. That doesn't mean that your belief is fact.

faith ** n.
1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.

2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See Synonyms at belief. See Synonyms at trust.

3. Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters.

4. often Faith Christianity. The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will.

5. The body of dogma of a religion: the Muslim faith.

6. A set of principles or beliefs.

From dictionary.com. Most pertinent being number two, "Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence"

truth
n. pl. truths (trthz, trths)

1.Conformity to fact or actuality.

2. A statement proven to be or accepted as true.

3. Sincerity; integrity.

4. Fidelity to an original or standard

Here we are looking at both number 1 & 2. Can you factually prove that Hell exists? God? By prove I mean using an academically rigorous, experimentally sound method. Specifically, not faith. As we have shown, faith does not rely on logical proof or material evidence.

Squid, as usual, may be a twit. But he's right, also, in that I agree that it is offensive being told I am going to hell. I don't think that's appropriate. Particularly when this group, as a whole, represents some very non-humanistic ideals. Odd for a brit to jump in on the Religous Right side... I thought you guys were as scared of them as the sentient minority is here in the states.

The Action Figure
12-14-2004, 05:26 PM
your entitled to your beliefs however wrong you may be, you can insult my personal integrity if you wish, but I will not retaliate. your words have saddened my, but there is only so much I can do as it is your decision to make. Have a nice day.

JoshK
12-14-2004, 05:30 PM
I wanna see some evidence to proove God does not exist.

And no. Gideon and I are not ignorant, we just care for people. If you knew a fellow human was gonna die. Wouldnt you try and help so that they wouldnt? You may call us ignorant, but have you listened at all to christians? I bet not. Have we listened to non-believers?

Even if we christians are wrong, and ignorant, atleast I know were I am going. And if we are wrong. Then we are wrong with the rest of humanity, and are all just gonna die, and thats the end. Do you have that kind assurance?

Check this out if you want alittle proof. Its kinda deep. So it takes a high IQ like mine to understand :rolleyes: ;)
http://www.doesgodexist.org/

And goro. If you are that proud of your "religion" why dont you share it with us?

quik
12-14-2004, 05:33 PM
Why cant he have what he wants in his sig? It doesnt state at all that it is against the rules. Please Squid, grow up. If you dont want to see things like that, then turn signitures off or just learn to deal with it. Its children like you that need to grow up and learn to be a man and not whine about everything that rubs you the wrong way. You are wrong for posting about his signiture, it could have been avoided and solved via PM.

The Action Figure, please, dont try to tell Squid what is going to happen to him in the afterlife. There is no phsyical proof of what happens to you after you die, whether you go to heaven, or to hell. Also, you dont have to be saved by a priest or anyone to be saved, all you have to do is accept god into your life and you will be saved, so please just stop posting, or at the very least, take it to friendly corner.

You may have faith that accepting Jesus will prevent you from eternal hell. That doesn't mean that your belief is fact.

It isnt a fact at all, just because it is in a book that alot of people just believe in doesnt make it real. There is no physical proof of what happens to you after you die. Please stop pushing this down the kids throat, especially if he doesnt want to hear it from you.

I wanna see some evidence to proove God does not exist.
Show me some that he DOES. Please dont throw that book in my face becuase all it is letters, I want PROOF.

And goro. If you are that proud of your "religion" why dont you share it with us?

Just because you are proud of your 'religion'(way to make yourself look stupid) doesnt mean that you have to share it with anyone. If you are content with yourself, you dont need to share anything with anybody.

I REALLY dont want to discuss this, becuase we are in the wrong forum and you guys dont know how to debate properly at all, especially when its about religion.

With that being said, nice mag man. I hope you enjoy it.

JoshK
12-14-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanx...i got it today and it rocks!

SCpoloRicker
12-14-2004, 05:40 PM
your entitled to your beliefs however wrong you may be, you can insult my personal integrity if you wish, but I will not retaliate. your words have saddened my, but there is only so much I can do as it is your decision to make. Have a nice day.

Excuse me. At what point did I attack your personal integrity? To the contrary, it is you and others who have impugned mine, and others integrity. You have explained multiple times that in your worldview/opinion, those who don't accept Christ are doomed to hell. Thats a lot more of a personal attack than asking not to be judged by standards you dont accept.

-=Squid=-
12-14-2004, 06:32 PM
I wanna see some evidence to proove God does not exist.And goro. If you are that proud of your "religion" why dont you share it with us?

I wanna see some evidence that God does exist.

I never said anything about being proud of my religion, I never said anything about mine. Wanna know why? It's not your business. It's not anyones but my own. Apparently it matters so much as for you retards to catch me on aim to ask. Congratulations, you now know that I follow the same moral codes as a Christian... i'm just not a jackass.

- Gorsho

MarkM
12-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Ok this is getting close to nasty .....thread closed.

SCpoloRicker
12-14-2004, 06:43 PM
Congratulations, you now know that I follow the same moral codes as a Christian... i'm just not a jackass.

- Gorsho

No Jesus = Eternal Hell.

Stupid. Being a good, moral person has nothing to do with it. You have to figure out where He is hiding, so you can find Him. Then, go out unto the masses, and convert the heathens. Then, you go to heaven.

Gandhi? Hell. Ben Franklin? Hell. (he wasn't evangelical) Mother Theresa? Maybe, but probably hell.

Who is this Gorsho?

EDIT due to lock: Nice mag. I'll let you know how people respond to my sig...

MarkM: I assume this is locked for the bickering tone? Hopefully not for content... Feel free to PM me if anything needs to be addressed.

trains are bad
12-14-2004, 06:49 PM
I don't care what The Action Figure Aka gideon has in his signiature. I just want him to give me my $35 back.

SCpoloRicker
12-14-2004, 07:05 PM
I don't care what The Action Figure Aka gideon has in his signiature. I just want him to give me my $35 back.

Hahahahah! Knowing that this is Gideon explains a lot... Hope you get your money issue resolved.