PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Problem Help!!

paintballfreak90
12-12-2004, 05:39 PM
I have a spyder xtra with a esp frame and a bunch of ups. When i screwed in my tank today air leaked out of the front of the gun. When i tried to shoot it spazed out and shot like 20 shots and air fired out of every hole in the gun and it wouldn't stop. I replaced the cup seal and oiled every thing and it didn't help. WHAT SOULD I DO?

-=Squid=-
12-12-2004, 05:42 PM
.... You sure you're not out of air?

- Gordon

WARPED1
12-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Sell it and buy a mag. Seriously though, take it to your local proshop, have them take a look at it.

dynastyfan
12-12-2004, 05:43 PM
just an observation, you have an angel yet you dont know how to fix a simple problem with an empty co2 tank.

paintballfreak90
12-12-2004, 05:46 PM
aim is SportCrzy25

paintballfreak90
12-12-2004, 05:47 PM
It Is A Full Tank. And My Brother Has The Angel

MonsterMag
12-12-2004, 05:48 PM
your out of gas or an oring went ;)

Get a mag :dance:

Duzzy
12-12-2004, 05:51 PM
I like it, make your brother look stupid... Anyways, check your cup seal, you may have a plugged airline, I honestly think that you might be out of air. I suppose you could check to make sure that your frame is on tight enough because it might not be catching the sear like it should be. That is all I can think of, but good luck.

ScatterPlot
12-12-2004, 06:27 PM
Shove a stick or something down the barrel with the air screwed in, see if it will stay cocked and all that way, or pull the bolt back however. Sounds like the spring that pushes back the thingy that the sear catches is like broken or something. (sorry, havent taken apart a spyder in a while).

Plus make SURE the tank is full. A place near here fills tanks like 1/4 of the way up, I assume cause they don't chill it beforehand. At least they have been since I've dealt with them, I run nitro now and haven't filled my CO2 in ages, but from what I've heard they're still bad about not actually filling it up all the way.

Oh- one more thing.
Please Don't Type With Every First Letter Capitalized Because It Is Very Obnoxious Thanks

Scatter Plot

personman
12-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Oh- one more thing.
Please Don't Type With Every First Letter Capitalized Because It Is Very Obnoxious Thanks

Scatter Plot
He's typing with caps lock on.. when you type a post in all caps and hit submit, it automaticly changes it so every first letter is capitalized. :p
Dont ask me why, ask one of the mods :tard:

paintballfreak90
12-12-2004, 06:57 PM
it doesn't leak any more but it stil spazes out when i shoot it.

personman
12-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Take a look at your sear and hammer and check for any unusal wear.
How old is the gun?
Also like the guy above me said, make sure the grip frame screws are tight.