PDA

View Full Version : emag to revy

GT
12-13-2004, 01:53 PM
The emag is 18 volt and the revy, I think is 12volt. Do I need some kind of voltage regulator to hook the two up?

trains are bad
12-13-2004, 02:17 PM
There should be one in the revvy, since 2 * 9v = 18v already, you should be able to wire it up without any other reg. But I'd have to look at it a bit closer to see exactly how.

B.A.M.
12-13-2004, 02:22 PM
i used to have a revy and i think i saw in the manuel that it was 18 v but not sure

MonsterMag
12-15-2004, 10:12 PM
Yeah it should work , you might want to get the hopper kit thingy that agde sells

Flossabe
12-19-2004, 06:20 AM
Uha, yea dont hook your revy up to the e-mag battery without a voltage regulator, thoes two 9v's are in a seires not paralell, or mabye the reverse of that im kindof dislexic but that just makes the 9V's last longer by keeping the same voltage but upping the amprage or how long the battery lasts. Regardless 9v regulators are realy easy to make just go to your local radio shack or what ever you have and ask for a 9v regulator and (depending on how electircaly capable you are) ask the dude or look on the back of the regulator package for insturctions. And i know it is what you have but you will loose your bowels when you use a halo on your emag, and you can do the exact same mod so if you ever decide to upgrade you can move your regulator to the new hopper and be set.