PDA

View Full Version : God those febreeze scentstories players are expensive

Gr0dy
12-13-2004, 02:40 PM
It's what my mom wants for her christmas present, wal mart is sellin them from 28 a piece, from what i read at the www.scentstories.com they only last 2 and a half hours and the disc are a little much too. Any one else dis agree with this price?

Can_Opener
12-13-2004, 03:33 PM
From what it says at the site, the disc lasts for 20 plays or whatever, so thats like 50 hours of stuff smelling funny. And they say the discs are like $6, thats like what you pay for a glade plug in, except you have to buy that goofy player first.

If I were you I'd just get it for my mom and not question it, $28 isn't bad for a gift that she actually wants (although I wouldn't get it from wal-mart, I hate wal-mart.)

Lohman446
12-13-2004, 03:47 PM
Im sure she thinks paintball is expensive too but... hey its what you like

Gr0dy
12-13-2004, 04:09 PM
yea i dont really mind payin the 28 too much but then i wont have that much money left over for my dad, well back to rackin yards for me :/

MrWallen
12-13-2004, 07:18 PM
If you only need to buy a present for your Dad and your Mom, consider yourself lucky...my parents are divorced, remarried, I have siblings, step-siblings, half-siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins who all live close.