PDA

View Full Version : So, I wanna be EVIL!!!!!!

SCpoloRicker
12-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Evil Inc, that is. Played with em at Night of The Catman, and would love to play again in the future.

My only question; What is this "5-man Dynamic Entry" ritual I have to go through. My knees still hurt from my ESP tryout... :p

B.A.M.
12-14-2004, 08:51 PM
i luv Evil

Steelrat
12-14-2004, 11:29 PM
You know, when you take the term "5 man dynamic entry" and use it the wrong way, it sounds so very, very wrong. That kind of "ritual" I can live without.

pbzmag
12-15-2004, 01:44 AM
Arn't they renaming their name to Team reacharound? I also heard Team UMPHF!!! is a likely name.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SCpoloRicker
12-15-2004, 12:02 PM
You know, when you take the term "5 man dynamic entry" and use it the wrong way, it sounds so very, very wrong. That kind of "ritual" I can live without.

Bah, you were off polishing your barrel all day Sunday anyways...

Lohman446
12-15-2004, 12:37 PM
"5-man Dynamic Entry" ritual I have to go through. My knees still hurt p

:wow: :eek:

Kaiser Bob
12-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Evil Inc, that is. Played with em at Night of The Catman, and would love to play again in the future.

My only question; What is this "5-man Dynamic Entry" ritual I have to go through. My knees still hurt from my ESP tryout... :p

ESP = Evil inc. Sex Puppet? Sounds like a hell of a tryout man.

SCpoloRicker
12-15-2004, 02:23 PM
Eat Sleep Paintball. I hope. I made a joking comment to Zman about who I would have to service to get a tryout. Cable asked me how good I was, and I said something like "I dunno, you've been playing with me all day..." And he responded "No, not at paintball...."

Burphel
12-15-2004, 10:13 PM
Hehe. Glad you had fun playing with us. And, no, the 5 man dynamic entry isn't part of the membership process, although members are expected to be capable of taking various amounts of verbal, physical and emotional abuse without getting all b*tchy.

If you're seriously interested in joining up, the best way to go about it is to find out what events we're playing and show up. Since we've got players from all around the west, travel is something of an essential. For the most part, if somebody wants to run with us during a game, they're welcome to. Actual membership in Evil Inc. happens essentially when we start to feel like a person is already part of the team and we decide to recognize it.

p u r e e v i l
12-16-2004, 11:33 AM
You can't be me! You can't be anything like me!

It would be pretty sweet to be on a paintball team, especially Evil Inc.