PDA

View Full Version : Lord_whoopass I want my gun back

rpm07
12-15-2004, 04:49 PM
Lord_whoopass aka Tyler Deschaine I want my EMAG and everything I sent you shipped back to me.
I made a trade back in Septenber my EMAG for his Timmy. We shipped out the same day using UPS Lord_whoopass got my gun, UPS lost his Timmy he shipped to me. He told me he was going to send me the money UPS was giving for the loss. Than he was going to send my gun back to me. He will not respond to e-mails or PMs I have sent him. The last time I heard from him he was shipping my gun back the week of Thanksgiving. I still have no gun. It is not my problem UPS lost the Timmy it is yours you shipped the gun not me. This has gone on too long I have already been in touch with the police. This is not a threat this is a promise. If I do not get everything back I will be forced to follow through. I was being a nice guy but that got me nowhere. You have spoken with UPS and was told the gun was lost so dont try and pull crap by saying I got the gun and sold it. The gun got lost in transit so it would have been hard for me to get it.

B.A.M.
12-15-2004, 04:52 PM
good for you man i hope it all works out

cphilip
12-15-2004, 04:57 PM
Did he ever send you a tracking number? Regardless, it's his responsibilty to prove that you got it and get it to you safely. A tracking number would tell all....

Muzikman
12-15-2004, 05:03 PM
Back when RPM first posted about this problem, I tried to see if a friend of mine who works at the UPS hub here in Pittsburgh could help. At that time when you tracked it it showed that it was still in route, but it had been at the last location for quite some time. So it looks as if it actually did get lost.

rpm07
12-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Yep I got a trcking number it was 1Z580X920352160062

Date/
Time Location Activity

Sep 16, 2004
12:37 P.M. SECAUCUS, NJ, US ARRIVAL SCAN
Sep 14, 2004
12:05 P.M. HODGKINS, IL, US DEPARTURE SCAN
6:16 A.M. HODGKINS, IL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
5:48 A.M. CHICAGO, IL, US DEPARTURE SCAN
5:37 A.M. CHICAGO, IL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
4:09 A.M. OAK CREEK, WI, US DEPARTURE SCAN
12:14 A.M. OAK CREEK, WI, US ARRIVAL SCAN
Sep 13, 2004
8:30 P.M. MARINETTE, WI, US DEPARTURE SCAN
7:10 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
6:44 P.M. MARINETTE, WI, US ORIGIN SCAN

as you can see it was scanned in in Seacaus and thats where it was lost

rpm07
12-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Also for me to get it, it had to come to the Parsippany UPS after Secaucus

tony3
12-15-2004, 05:14 PM
Definitely lost, says in transit and the last thing recorded was sept 16? Definietly lost. Hope you get your money/gun back.

SCpoloRicker
12-15-2004, 06:03 PM
Did he ever send you a tracking number? Regardless, it's his responsibilty to prove that you got it and get it to you safely. A tracking number would tell all....

Cphil, you're awesome. Always the first mod to step in and try and help solve disputes like these.

Flow_Tech
12-15-2004, 06:54 PM
i had the SAME EXACT problem with this kid..he took forever to ship me my gun,and we both shipped on the "same" day. :rolleyes: i hope your gun comes thru.

MonsterMag
12-15-2004, 06:59 PM
If you feel you want to , you can though up a post on my bad traders list (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=158186)

I can try to help once you post

I personally try to get people's money or item/items back , look in my feedback

cphilip
12-15-2004, 07:17 PM
Send me what you got privately on him. I will contact him on your behalf. Not certain I can do any good but I have been lucky in the past. Need everything you got on him. Address, name, email, Phone numbers, color hair, sexual persuasion, mothers maden name.... etc...

quik
12-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Doesnt he live in Michigan somewhere? If he is close to me, I might be willing to visit his home.

Adrenaline_Junkie
12-15-2004, 07:57 PM
I 2 live in Michigan and would be more than happy to help out if he lives close to me.

govnamac
12-15-2004, 08:00 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161213&page=2&pp=30

Bottom of the 2nd page, he posted yesterday, so the douche is still around here.

Return the gun in the same condition it was received in :mad:

B.A.M.
12-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Just curious but when you go to the police what exactly will they do

Chronobreak
12-15-2004, 08:14 PM
sad that this would happen from asomehwat trusted ao'er

also sucks his gun was "lost" aka stolen

i swear they see its insured for $xxxx and say hey...must be worth it :gank :ninja:

was this usps or ups?

ups seems to lose ALOT of packages

rkjunior303
12-15-2004, 08:27 PM
now, i could be wrong but hasnt he had problems before with stuff on here? i coudlve sworn ive seen his name mentioned before on here

personman
12-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey hey, I just traded a bunch of guns to him and he sent his stuff nice and quickly.
I don't think he ripped you on purpose :)

Lord_Whoopass
12-15-2004, 08:36 PM
RPM, you will have you emag soon enough. It is going out tomorrow via USPS Priority with insurance. Speaking of which how much do you want it insured for? Anyways it would have went out the monday after thanksgiving but I noticed I didnt have everything, so I got back the stuff I needed to and have had it packed up, but Thursday (tomorrow) was the earliest day I could ship it. And I already told this to Tuna via PM's... And the last email I recieved from you was your address again... Only person who asked about it was tuna and I told him what was up, if you had emailed me I would have done the same.

And I will post up the tracking # here too for all you naysayers... I have never, nor will never rip anyone off... It was the first time I ever got a lost package and I really wasnt sure what to do... I waited for UPS to send the money, I still havent gotten it (which is an issue I am on right now) and so I told RPM I would send back his gun... this happend around thanksgiving time... after which I hadnt heard from RPM... if he would have emailed me to ask what was up, I would have told him... Like I said, last email I got from his was his address again...

Muzikman
12-15-2004, 08:39 PM
Have fun getting money from UPS. It will take close to 6 month from date filed.

50 cal
12-15-2004, 08:40 PM
Always ship it with enough insurance to replace it. Let the shipping center pack it also, that is the only way they will pay out if it's damaged.

quik
12-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Fair enough, at least your honest about the mistakes that were made and are willing to make things right.

Adrenaline_Junkie
12-15-2004, 08:43 PM
Heres a word of advice for anyone ever shipping anything anywhere even if its just down the street, DONT USE UPS!!! I have never had anything lost through USPS but the second i use UPS they lost an xvalve i sold to strider. Of course it wasnt insured so now i owe strider some cash. Thats not a big deal really (compared to loosing a gun anyway...) but i am a little tiffed about it even though it was stupid on my part not to insure it. I have noticed that a lot of people seem to get things "lost" in the mail with UPS so advise to not send things though them. USPS has never let me down and i dont plan on sending my packages by any other means.

teufelhunden
12-15-2004, 08:43 PM
Have fun getting money from UPS. It will take close to 6 month from date filed.

Yeah. We [UPS] take care and make sure we aren't paying out for something that fell off a belt and is sitting there, undamaged. Chances are he didn't get the money yet.

Lord_Whoopass
12-15-2004, 08:44 PM
LOL that would have been good information to know before Muzikman... it has been over 2 months since I filed the lost package claim and when I called them they said it was being processed... I would never think it would take close to 6 months... GEEZE.... :cry:

Muzikman
12-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Heres a word of advice for anyone ever shipping anything anywhere even if its just down the street, DONT USE UPS!!! I have never had anything lost through USPS but the second i use UPS they lost an xvalve i sold to strider. Of course it wasnt insured so now i owe strider some cash. Thats not a big deal really (compared to loosing a gun anyway...) but i am a little tiffed about it even though it was stupid on my part not to insure it. I have noticed that a lot of people seem to get things "lost" in the mail with UPS so advise to not send things though them. USPS has never let me down and i dont plan on sending my packages by any other means.

UPS has a default of $100 on items shipped. Check with UPS, you will atleast get $100 back if they really did lose it.

MiniSpdRcr
12-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Contact your attorney general. Trust me, they resolved my issue with no problem. And its free.

ntn4502
12-15-2004, 11:11 PM
http://orizzle.com/htm/032.htm

thats what happened to the ups plane, no one has heard from them since

50 cal
12-15-2004, 11:17 PM
Adrenaline Junkie, you get an automatic $100 replacemnet value. If you declared it, they will pay off on a lost package. You just need to stay onto them. It's worked for me.
If the part you shipped is worth the $100, they will replace it with equal value part.

Wc Keep
12-15-2004, 11:25 PM
hey if you guys are out to pitchfork some body my buddy still hasnt receive a gun he traded his viking for a couple months ago. the guys in michigan too.

MonsterMag
12-15-2004, 11:31 PM
hey if you guys are out to pitchfork some body my buddy still hasnt receive a gun he traded his viking for a couple months ago. the guys in michigan too.

post his info up in my Bad traders list , located in my sig

Wc Keep
12-15-2004, 11:33 PM
post his info up in my Bad traders list , located in my sig

the dude unfortunately isnt on ao.

MonsterMag
12-15-2004, 11:34 PM
the dude unfortunately isnt on ao.

if you got his messangers and stuff , I will try ;)

rpm07
12-17-2004, 03:09 PM
RPM, you will have you emag soon enough. It is going out tomorrow via USPS Priority with insurance. Speaking of which how much do you want it insured for?
$1000 would be good

rpm07
12-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Just checking in to see if the gun was shipped out yet

vf-xx
12-20-2004, 02:51 PM
... I have never, nor will never rip anyone off...

I would like to disagree. You never sent me the LX parts, ULT parts, and $$ for the broken HALO. You've ignored my IM's on the subject.

Until now I'd just written it off as a bad trade, but nothing bad enough to really worry about. I will not, however, allow that lie to stand unchallenged. At least that's the way I see things.

WARPED1
12-20-2004, 03:24 PM
NEVER USE UPS! I personally have witnessed a driver, with his arms full, drop one of the packages. Instead of dropping the rest off and going bacxk for the dropped packaged, he kicked it like a soccer ball repeatedly towards the door. I have also seen drivers who made a delivery to a house where no one was home, take the box back to his truck and throw it in the back! Use USPS, over 100 shippings for me, and not one error/lost box etc.

Chronobreak
12-20-2004, 03:39 PM
NEVER USE UPS! I personally have witnessed a driver, with his arms full, drop one of the packages. Instead of dropping the rest off and going bacxk for the dropped packaged, he kicked it like a soccer ball repeatedly towards the door. I have also seen drivers who made a delivery to a house where no one was home, take the box back to his truck and throw it in the back! Use USPS, over 100 shippings for me, and not one error/lost box etc.

AMEN!!

rpm07
12-21-2004, 03:39 PM
RPM, you will have you emag soon enough. It is going out tomorrow via USPS Priority with insurance. Speaking of which how much do you want it insured for? Anyways it would have went out the monday after thanksgiving but I noticed I didnt have everything, so I got back the stuff I needed to and have had it packed up, but Thursday (tomorrow) was the earliest day I could ship it. And I already told this to Tuna via PM's...
And I will post up the tracking # here too for all you naysayers... I have never, nor will never rip anyone off...

Well Thanksgiving was almost a month ago. You told Tuna in the PM you were shipping it out that was on Dec 10th. So I want to know when it is going oot. I gave up on emails and pming you. So just post it here.
PS if you want I will send a call tag and UPS will come get the package from you.

Flow_Tech
12-21-2004, 04:08 PM
RPM, you will have you emag soon enough. It is going out tomorrow via USPS Priority with insurance. Speaking of which how much do you want it insured for? Anyways it would have went out the monday after thanksgiving but I noticed I didnt have everything, so I got back the stuff I needed to and have had it packed up, but Thursday (tomorrow) was the earliest day I could ship it. And I already told this to Tuna via PM's... And the last email I recieved from you was your address again... Only person who asked about it was tuna and I told him what was up, if you had emailed me I would have done the same.And I will post up the tracking # here too for all you naysayers... I have never, nor will never rip anyone off... It was the first time I ever got a lost package and I really wasnt sure what to do... I waited for UPS to send the money, I still havent gotten it (which is an issue I am on right now) and so I told RPM I would send back his gun... this happend around thanksgiving time... after which I hadnt heard from RPM... if he would have emailed me to ask what was up, I would have told him... Like I said, last email I got from his was his address again...
im going to step in here and call BS...your whole situation with me and that cocker..its the same thing that happened here to RPM,I even offered to have fedEx come to your house and pick the package up,but yet you couldnt find a FedEx store near you when i know thrre was because i looked online for a store locater... then you said you shipped,i never got it until atleast a month later,and it came with the serial number filed down,and you couldnt ever provide me with a tracking number...so whatever..im not saying that your trying to rip people off,but im also not saying that your the most honest of traders.
EDIT- I would also like to complain about USPS here..they have lost 2 out of the 3 last packages that have been sent to me,yet UPS has lost none,so i prefer UPS/FedEx

WARPED1
12-21-2004, 06:10 PM
If I were you Lord_Whoopass, I'd personaly drive the gun back in your own car!

Lee
12-21-2004, 08:40 PM
something i found interesting after reading this thread.....

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=160672

evo.end3R
12-21-2004, 08:57 PM
man i know if i was a postal worker and i saw a boblong box i would sure as h3ll swipe that *****.

sorry dude

WARPED1
12-21-2004, 09:07 PM
He offered me the classic RT for my Angel, then I saw this thread.

hAppy
12-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Just by reading this thread, I am convinced that Lord is guilty. And I was going to consider dealing with him a long while ago :eek:

Chris Nearchos
12-22-2004, 08:41 PM
just out of curiosity, why didnt you guys use a third party for a highend gun trade like that? that way, there would have never been a problem like what you guys are in now. i know it cost a little extra to pay for a third party but isnt it worth it in the end?
-chris

Edit: i say that shipping with usps is much better then ups/fedex. i have shipped over 130 parcels through them and never had a problem. but i havent had a problem with any of those shippers. and if you have a problem with your parcels being thrown around by what ever shipper you use, WRAP/PAD your items really good before you ship.

one last thing. has anybody used DHL as a shipper for trades?

rpm07
12-22-2004, 09:46 PM
just out of curiosity, why didnt you guys use a third party for a highend gun trade like that? that way, there would have never been a problem like what you guys are in now. i know it cost a little extra to pay for a third party but isnt it worth it in the end?
-chris

I was going to but we both had a ton of feed back so we just shipped out the same day

rpm07
12-22-2004, 09:50 PM
He did not try to screw me. Just UPS lost the gun and I feel bad for him. I hope it all works out for him but it was not my fault. I just want everything I sent him back. I have benn without a gun for 3 months.

MonsterMag
12-22-2004, 09:51 PM
So..... Who is gonna be first to add him to my BTL? Link in sig :D

Lord_Whoopass
12-22-2004, 11:53 PM
USPS already tried delivering it to RPM's house...
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/netdata-cgi/db2www/cbd_243.d2w/output

the DC # is 03033430000150836254 and it has plenty of insurance on it...

Muzikman
12-23-2004, 03:29 AM
-chris

Edit: i say that shipping with usps is much better then ups/fedex. i have shipped over 130 parcels through them and never had a problem. but i havent had a problem with any of those shippers. and if you have a problem with your parcels being thrown around by what ever shipper you use, WRAP/PAD your items really good before you ship.

one last thing. has anybody used DHL as a shipper for trades?

I have never shipped paintball gear via DHL, but have shipped many computer/networking components via all three major carriers (UPS / FedEX / DHL) and have always had bad luck with UPS and always had good luck with FedEX and DHL. DHL is great for international shippments and I pretty much only ship overseas via DHL.

hAppy
12-23-2004, 12:19 PM
I've always had good luck when it comes to shipping with USPS, UPS, and FedEx. I just never tried or want to try that ugly yellow truck.... DHL,.... ha :rofl:

SCpoloRicker
12-23-2004, 12:33 PM
So..... Who is gonna be first to add him to my BTL? Link in sig :D

don't feed the troll.

the larch
12-23-2004, 12:46 PM
How does UPS or USP "lose" a package...? It's not lost, it's stolen. Why do they say it's lost when it's obvious that their employees are stealing it.
It's not like these packages are traveling through the mine shafts from the Temple of Doom.
I had USP "lose." a 30 pound package in transit last spring. How do you "lose" something that is heavy enough to make you grunt when you pick it up?

What really bothers me is that THEY expect ME to pay THEM extra to make them financially responsible if one of THEIR people steals my stuff in transit and then they make it difficult to collect compensation if one of THEIR employees rob me.

hAppy
12-23-2004, 01:01 PM
Larch - they aren't making you pay for insurance. It is what it is. Technically UPS loses if their employees steal from you, so in the end, you win, UPS loses. They aren't being punks by charging you for insurance.

Muzikman
12-23-2004, 02:00 PM
How does UPS or USP "lose" a package...? It's not lost, it's stolen. Why do they say it's lost when it's obvious that their employees are stealing it.
It's not like these packages are traveling through the mine shafts from the Temple of Doom.
I had USP "lose." a 30 pound package in transit last spring. How do you "lose" something that is heavy enough to make you grunt when you pick it up?

What really bothers me is that THEY expect ME to pay THEM extra to make them financially responsible if one of THEIR people steals my stuff in transit and then they make it difficult to collect compensation if one of THEIR employees rob me.

Actually, if employees are stealing these packages (especially a 30lb one) I would be shocked and they would have to be very smart. I do not know about FedEx, but the security at UPS is very tight. I have a few friends that worked their way up through the ranks starting as loaders and are not front office managment. They always talked about the security. But then they also use to talk about kicking the boxes across the floor that had any fragile stickers on them. They were the ones that taught me to avoid such stickers on my packages.

rpm07
12-23-2004, 02:15 PM
Well I got my gun back today. It would have been nice if it didnt have paint all over it. Also it is missing the Lv 10 bolt and 1 of the Scepter inserts. Hard to tell if the gun works with out the bolt :rolleyes:

lord1234
12-23-2004, 02:19 PM
awful trader. Just awful..

Magaman
12-23-2004, 02:28 PM
Well I got my gun back today. It would have been nice if it didnt have paint all over it. Also it is missing the Lv 10 bolt and 1 of the Scepter inserts. Hard to tell if the gun works with out the bolt :rolleyes:

About time you got it back... Geesh...

That sucks about the Lvl 10 and it being dirty... :mad: I'd make sure your valve is even the valve you originally sent him...

rpm07
12-23-2004, 02:36 PM
Same valve just missing bolt and spring

Chris Nearchos
12-23-2004, 02:40 PM
thats ashame that such a beautiful gun was abused like that.
have you gottin in touch with him yet about the barrel insert and bolt?

rpm07
12-23-2004, 02:41 PM
nope not yet

Chris Nearchos
12-23-2004, 02:44 PM
now it diffently calls for his name to be added to the BTL fourm http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=158186. just a thought of mine.

rpm07
12-23-2004, 03:03 PM
The insert missing is the .692

atm743
12-23-2004, 03:07 PM
Same valve just missing bolt and spring

dude that sucks man if i had an other one i would send ya one well im with ya all the way

MonsterMag
12-23-2004, 04:49 PM
that sucks :(

Tunaman
12-23-2004, 05:01 PM
Mike. Glad you got it back. Personally, I think its an Omen. Never sell your old trusty Mag :D I can toss you the bolt and springs you need to get the Level 10 kit going again. I'll fit a carrier over here and give you a couple sizes up and down. No problem Bro. Merry Christmas.

TMAXXKING1
12-23-2004, 05:15 PM
what type of retard is this guy ....
glad to hear you got your emag back....

tuna is the man ...for takeing care of you ...

i tell you what this clown that did this to your emag sure is lucky ... he didnt make a deal with me and do this crap

i would spend 99.00 on grey hound and knock on his door ... drag him by his lips with a pair of vise grips ... as i brought him to the curb american history x style ......

.... kiss the curb....

CodeMA
12-23-2004, 08:14 PM
Bro, ouch.... that always makes my jaw hurt when I watch that part.... LOL

On a side note.... Im fully convenced someone still needs to go visit Lord W. here....

I mean come on now....FILED SERIAL NUMBERS!?!?! various other things to a few standup folks, NOW You do this... you even had the testies to send the gun back missing the BOLT and an insert(because, yes, He wouldnt have noticed atleast one of these missing), with what I assume not telling him or offering compensation.... Not to mention last I saw this gun posted, it was prolly one of the cleanest emags Ive seen, and you abused it, played with it apperantly recently enough to be dirty and paint laden.... seriously not cool

quik and crew, go have fun...and if you use a bat, remeber to use wooden, its only proper....

funkmunky56
12-24-2004, 02:03 AM
address... that's all I ask for. --Funk

Wc Keep
12-25-2004, 02:44 PM
address... that's all I ask for. --Funk

funk!! long time no hear from. if you want my boy steve was scammed by someone in mi and we will gladly give you his address.

madmolly
12-27-2004, 09:11 AM
Why does everyone talk smack online. What good does his address do. You going to go beat him up. Then what you go to jail. Nothing comes of it. Don't act all tough online it justs makes people laugh. These two guys were involved in a trade. Lord's marker was lost in transit and that absolutely sucks. He sent back the marker he recieved missing some parts that also sucks. These two need to work it out peacefully. No threats will work here. If Lord does not want to be decent and give back the stuff(which he should do) that is up to him and his conscience. At least he should compensate him for the missing items if nothing else. But leave the stupid threats out of it. You won't do anything and the majority of you would run in a real fight anyway.

HOMOCIDAL2
12-27-2004, 12:21 PM
Why does everyone talk smack online. What good does his address do. You going to go beat him up. Then what you go to jail. Nothing comes of it. Don't act all tough online it justs makes people laugh. These two guys were involved in a trade. Lord's marker was lost in transit and that absolutely sucks. He sent back the marker he recieved missing some parts that also sucks. These two need to work it out peacefully. No threats will work here. If Lord does not want to be decent and give back the stuff(which he should do) that is up to him and his conscience. At least he should compensate him for the missing items if nothing else. But leave the stupid threats out of it. You won't do anything and the majority of you would run in a real fight anyway.

BINGO!!!
Especially the jail part, they have already comitted conspiracy and in a public forum. If anything happened to lordwhopass how hard do you think it would be to convict them?

rkjunior303
12-27-2004, 12:26 PM
makes you wonder if it's even your marker you got back or some beat to crap marker (hence the filed serial number)

shady shady shady

50 cal
12-27-2004, 12:58 PM
IM his address to someone who requests it. I had a guy rip me off from Mi on an RT body trade. An AO member went to the guys house and got my RT body and mailed it to me and wouldn't accept re-payment for shipping it to me.

AO'ers are the cats meow!

moufo48
12-27-2004, 01:05 PM
hey im a teammate of Lord.... if i can help you out RPM just let me know. tyler is a good guy just extremely busy. i can try to get your insert and bolt back for ya. ohh your gun is really fast i had to use it one time when my gun broke down. HUGE PROPS ON YOUR EMAG :hail:

paintpiggie
12-27-2004, 02:42 PM

haha.. pitchfork. :rofl:

Lord_Whoopass
12-27-2004, 02:47 PM
RPM = Let me know what bolt parts are missing and I will look for the .692 insert in my gear bag...

And as for the filed serial numbers on the worrblade... I hadnt even noticed it the whole 2 days I had the gun... there was tape covering it the same color as the gun and I just didnt notice... I used to be able to do alot of trades (dont have the time anymore) and just wanted to make sure the gun worked right, cosmetics really didnt mean a whole lot...

and Like mad_molly said, come over to my house... what are you goin to do? I mean seriously, thats just childish...

SCpoloRicker
12-27-2004, 04:38 PM
Dude, you are a jerk.

rpm07
12-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Its just the lv 10 bolt and spring.

dahvaio
12-27-2004, 07:44 PM
hey im a teammate of Lord.... if i can help you out RPM just let me know. tyler is a good guy just extremely busy. i can try to get your insert and bolt back for ya. ohh your gun is really fast i had to use it one time when my gun broke down. HUGE PROPS ON YOUR EMAG :hail:

Extremely busy... what a load of :cuss:. Whenver, I sell something on Ebay, I make it a priority to make sure it is packaged properly and neatly and then shipped at the very next day. If your teammate LARD is too busy, then he shouldn't be trading crap but planning and organizing his time.

I understand that LARD was not at fault for UPS losing the gun during shipment, but he should never have used the MAG until both parties were satisfied. RPM, you should definately have received your gun back in the same condition it was shipped out. What the hell MOFO48, why are you using a gun that does not belong to LARD?

It is amazing that such despicable peons exist... :cuss:

LARD you should pay extra money for the time that RPM did not have his gun and the total disrespect for it when you shipped it back... Ahole's like yourself shouldn't even be allowed to breathe...

Gr0dy
12-27-2004, 08:18 PM
what type of retard is this guy ....
glad to hear you got your emag back....

tuna is the man ...for takeing care of you ...

i tell you what this clown that did this to your emag sure is lucky ... he didnt make a deal with me and do this crap

i would spend 99.00 on grey hound and knock on his door ... drag him by his lips with a pair of vise grips ... as i brought him to the curb american history x style ......

.... kiss the curb....
That's a real good movie, my friend use to be racist and i made him watch that movie, changed his life :)

Tunaman Your so nice to send him that stuff. I think tunaman and roguefactor need some type of reward, like Nicest dealers or something :)

Lord_Whoopass
12-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Extremely busy... what a load of :cuss:. Whenver, I sell something on Ebay, I make it a priority to make sure it is packaged properly and neatly and then shipped at the very next day. If your teammate LARD is too busy, then he shouldn't be trading crap but planning and organizing his time.

I understand that LARD was not at fault for UPS losing the gun during shipment, but he should never have used the MAG until both parties were satisfied. RPM, you should definately have received your gun back in the same condition it was shipped out. What the hell MOFO48, why are you using a gun that does not belong to LARD?

It is amazing that such despicable peons exist... :cuss:

LARD you should pay extra money for the time that RPM did not have his gun and the total disrespect for it when you shipped it back... Ahole's like yourself shouldn't even be allowed to breathe...

AIGHT... First of all, I had no problem shipping out when I did the trade... EVEN ASK RPM... I shipped the exact same day as him as agreed... Second of all I havent traded really since the fall semester started... And between working full time and college classes you really dont have time... But then again you wouldnt know about that cuz your too big of an IDIOT to even get accepted to a college... As for what happened with the marker, after UPS lost my Timmy we agreed that I would send RPM the insurance money... When I didn't get the money in a timely fashion (still waiting), RPM wanted his gun back... It took me a bit because it was towards the end of the semester and I had alot of papers due... So please stay out of other peoples business and learn to stick your foot in your mouth...

RPM - will ship it out ASAP... most likely tomorrow...

SpecialBlend2786
12-28-2004, 07:24 PM
nice to see things getting resolved.

I think everybody needs to just lay off. rpm just wanted his stuff, i doubt he wanted to start a war over this.

SCpoloRicker
12-28-2004, 07:30 PM
AIGHT... And between working full time and college classes you really dont have time... But then again you wouldnt know about that cuz your too big of an IDIOT to even get accepted to a college...

RPM - will ship it out ASAP... most likely tomorrow...

I, for one, welcome our ever-so-busy college student overlords.

the larch
12-28-2004, 08:07 PM
You had time to play paintball, dirty up the gun and lose the parts though. Whatever.

BTW, I held down 18 credit hours a semester, and a 45+ hour a week job and still had time to not screw people over. Your inability to organize your life does not lesson your responsibility in your business dealings. A course in business ethics might be a good investment of your time.

White_Noise
12-29-2004, 12:12 AM
i too am a college student with a job and ive been doing alot of selling and trading recently, and even though it was the end of semester, i made sure that everyone got their parts, etc in a timely manner, most times shipping the day after receiving payment. i also made sure that everything that went out was clean.

dont try to play off that you didnt have time to look through your gear bag, and return everything clean. seriously, it takes what, all of 2 minutes to clean a mag? and then to forget the bolt before shipping it out, wouldnt you kinda notice something like that when youre putting the gun back together?(and since you had it apart, why wasnt it cleaned?)

Chronobreak
12-29-2004, 12:15 AM
take the jabs to pms lets this thread dye unles new business is at hand whats done is done

bickering on the forums is good for no one. ex third party bickering :nono:

:sleeping:

Carbon Blue
12-29-2004, 03:16 AM
i too am a college student with a job and ive been doing alot of selling and trading recently, and even though it was the end of semester, i made sure that everyone got their parts, etc in a timely manner, most times shipping the day after receiving payment. i also made sure that everything that went out was clean.

dont try to play off that you didnt have time to look through your gear bag, and return everything clean. seriously, it takes what, all of 2 minutes to clean a mag? and then to forget the bolt before shipping it out, wouldnt you kinda notice something like that when youre putting the gun back together?(and since you had it apart, why wasnt it cleaned?)

what he said! you would think he would atleast wipe the mag over ATLEAST once.

SpecialBlend2786
12-29-2004, 03:31 AM
oi

gc82000
12-29-2004, 03:38 AM
/rant/
Man AO really is turning to PBN all you ppl putting in your two cents in a deal that has nothing to do you. Shut up leave it alone mind you own damn business. Or is going online and saying how tough you are the higlight of your day.

All this flaming and name calling is so immature no wonder why ppl are leaving AO on a daily basis. :mad:
/end rant/

ppj
12-29-2004, 04:36 AM
/rant/
Man AO really is turning to PBN all you ppl putting in your two cents in a deal that has nothing to do you. Shut up leave it alone mind you own damn business. Or is going online and saying how tough you are the higlight of your day.

All this flaming and name calling is so immature no wonder why ppl are leaving AO on a daily basis. :mad:
/end rant/

Yes, quite a terrible thing that honest members of AO are standing behind one another when one has a major problem.

Let's all ignore the atrocities and continue sending our guns to this character, it's none of our business that others have had problems in the past.

Gumbe
12-29-2004, 10:53 AM
this fourm is starting to sound like a tippmann one and they are alll pricks