PDA

View Full Version : my gun wont fire

spasticsquirrel
12-16-2004, 04:44 PM
when i gas it up, it doesn't fire, and the sear pin thingy that the trigger pushes back wont apper. The first time i gassed it up today, i fired once, then it stopped. I ungassed it and gassed again, air went through the valve waking that really anoying sound. i took out the valve, and the on/off pin was a little out, not the whole thing, that little pin. I pushed it back in, and now it just leakes out of the valve, with the rod thing not sticking out to push the sear. Anyone know whats up? Should i send it to AGD?

trimegatron
12-16-2004, 05:38 PM
Ahh just a few months ago I felt hopeless just like this! The first thing to do is to drop down carrier sizes until you stop having barrel leak. Which spring are you using. I was trying to tweak mine with the red spring. Just a few days ago I called AGD who said switch to the short spring and then start fine tuning. let me know what happens. trimega

oneworld
12-16-2004, 05:43 PM
this tends to happen to mags all the time?
:p so far two of mine...and a buds... best bet is to send it in to AGD and have the pros fix it ;)

thats what i did!

spasticsquirrel
12-16-2004, 06:00 PM
im using the shortest spring, so that isnt the problem. Its probably a problem with lv10.

I think im going to wait until i borrow some valve oil, havent oiled my mag in months.

captian pinky
12-16-2004, 09:15 PM
dont worry about the springs and cariers and everything just push the on/off pin in and lube it hold the trigger down then gas up makesure un gassing to hold it down to it could be that ur pin just isnt in all thge way happens with my mag

spasticsquirrel
12-16-2004, 09:27 PM
im not quite sure what you said, but the pin comes out now, it just leaks down the feed neck and barrel. Anyone have a link for Lvx tuning?

spasticsquirrel
12-18-2004, 12:57 PM
my mag works again!!!

you guys get a gold star http://www.ashrae.org/content/ASHRAE/ASHRAE/Static/images/gold_star.gif

now i just need to do something about that reactivity.

Rift
12-18-2004, 01:10 PM
whats your input pressure?

spasticsquirrel
12-18-2004, 06:27 PM
crossfire preset high pressure 2003, so i guess 850

jewie27
12-18-2004, 07:10 PM
fix the level 10 leak, then turn up the velocity. Use the middle spring.