PDA

View Full Version : empire reloader b speed question

Cool fool!
12-16-2004, 05:04 PM
how do i adjust the speed of the empire b? the manual is very confusing...
is there a video i can see that describes how to do this....?
thanks yall!
paul

AnArchist_1944
12-17-2004, 12:31 AM
4 AA's for Slow 6 AA's for Fast

jdaniels
12-17-2004, 11:53 PM
heres what i remember. I am not sure about the color blinks but you will know when you see them. Turn your loader on and the light will blink once. Press the button and hold for a sec i think and it will either blink again red or green. green i think. Then push the button either 1,2, or 3 times depending on your speed you want. Then it will blink red that many times then green that many times. Then it will spin. and your are set. It will save your speed setting so you will have to put it back to one if it is spinning to fast. Also 6 batteries will make each setting faster than the 4 batteries. That is a little confusing i know but once you get it, its easy.

Enemy
12-18-2004, 02:09 AM
hes pretty right^^ except that when it does go in to adjust mode it blinks red. its really easy just turn on the loader wait a 1/2 second then push and hold till it goes red if it doesnt let it go it should go red then push for the number of times you want it adjusted with 1 time being the slowest and 3 times being the fastest.. then turn off and turn back on to check you should see the light blink how ever many times you set it to then the motor will spin/prime the highest setting is really obvious as the motor spins alot faster and longer than the first setting.