PDA

View Full Version : indoor play

GodLovesUgly
12-17-2004, 06:18 PM
hey anyone in mass know a good place to play indoor. Boston paintball obviously but that place is pretty expensive. places in CT are also welcome as i go to school there!

Mad_Man
12-17-2004, 06:25 PM
January 1st, Hoops Archery in Clinton is opening two 5 man indoor speedball fields. Not sure if you live close or not, but i do.

GodLovesUgly
12-17-2004, 06:33 PM
actualy i think that's like 10 min from my house!!! they have a website or a way i coud get a hold of them?

Timmee
12-17-2004, 10:04 PM
hey anyone in mass know a good place to play indoor. Boston paintball obviously but that place is pretty expensive. places in CT are also welcome as i go to school there!

There's an indoor place that just opened up in Norwich, CT (in October). I haven't had the chance to check them out yet, but should hopefully be there on January 6th. Here's the link to it: http://www.gdxs.org/index.htm

punkncat
12-17-2004, 10:17 PM
A little off subject ...

...don't you indoor players hate how the floor gets slick as ice a few games in ?

It would be awesome if someone would open a field that had a sprinkler system to clean it off after every few games. But then they would have to design something to dry the field.....

OmniM
12-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Why not get a few cases of ReBall and lend the school's gymnasium?

We played like 8 hours today, and boy did we have fun :D
Its not quite the same, but its very close and its at a very low cost.

Mad_Man
12-18-2004, 11:15 AM
http://www.hoopsarchery.com/paintball.html

January 1st opening
$10 entry the first day i think.
Free Air and CO2
FPO
Free food

I'll be theres, sporting my mag.

chairman_mao
12-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Newly opened in Taunton MA is East Side Paintball. Haven't been there as of yet but have heard from several people that it is a phenominal indoor field. Clay floors all air ball fields etc.

rkjunior303
12-20-2004, 09:37 AM
Chairman -- Taunton, huh? Thats right around the corner from me..

Planet Paintball in Lawrence is indoor.. Wed/Thurs they do "team nights" with $25 entry/all-night air, with either BYOP or $35 cases. Not too shabby...

chairman_mao
12-20-2004, 11:33 AM
Chairman -- Taunton, huh? Thats right around the corner from me..

Yeah right off of 24 near the Siver City Galleria. ESP has had stores around the Cape and deep SS for awhile and they have been working to open this place for probably close to a year. Like I said I haven't been there but heard good things at Fox 4 about it and the paint prices seem decent if the field is as good as I was told

rkjunior303
12-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Yeah right off of 24 near the Siver City Galleria. ESP has had stores around the Cape and deep SS for awhile and they have been working to open this place for probably close to a year. Like I said I haven't been there but heard good things at Fox 4 about it and the paint prices seem decent if the field is as good as I was told

nice.. i'll have to check it out. I'd like an alternative to Boston PB.. That one airball field gets old after a while.