PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on NESN

BetaMax
12-17-2004, 07:41 PM
For those of you in the New England area, this my appeal to you.. The following show was taped at Fox 4 Paintball in Upton, MA. The following is the Press Release. The show airs tomorrow Saturday December 18 at 11am on NESN. In addition to this being paintball, an X-Mag makes a presence :)

NESN-NEW ENGLAND SPORTS NETWORK
SATURDAY - DECEMBER 18th
11 AM

WETDOG’s WEEKEND WARRIORS

Corporate Paintball Challenge
SHOW 1

SEE:
South Shore Volkswagen battle Damien’s Pub
and South Shore Jeep Chrysler
fight it out with AAA Royal Windows!

The winner of each match goes on to battle
the mysterious PREDATOR!!!

VISIT:

http://WWW.WETDOGADVERTISING.COM
and go to “PROJECTS”
Explorer 4.0 or higher required.

We welcome your feedback and suggestions for future shows!

If you like the show and want to see
more email NESN at:

sports@nesn.com

slade
12-17-2004, 07:45 PM
nice! ill watch it.

did you have anything to do with it, or did you just find out about it somewhere?

BetaMax
12-17-2004, 08:05 PM
nice! ill watch it.

did you have anything to do with it, or did you just find out about it somewhere?

I was the expert player for Damien's Pub. :)

slade
12-17-2004, 08:17 PM
heh... im looking around your site, I was at f4 for the st. patricks day. me and my friend are at the back left. didnt know you went to that... but then again, i dont think i was even on AO then.

RogueFactoryKid
12-17-2004, 09:16 PM
lol the first exciting thing to happen to New england.....except that whole declaring independence from england, but we wont talk about that.

rkjunior303
12-18-2004, 12:06 PM
Great job Brent! It looked good. See, that's the type of coverage that I'd rather watch than tourney play.. I find it much more exciting. (even though I enjoy airball more).

BetaMax
12-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Great job Brent! It looked good. See, that's the type of coverage that I'd rather watch than tourney play.. I find it much more exciting. (even though I enjoy airball more).

Hehe, it was a huge production and there was a helmet camera for each player and 1 additional cameraman for each player to get player shots. It was a great time. Good job to Wetdog Advertising for putting this together. There will be more shows to come too.

slade
12-18-2004, 03:21 PM
yeah, I agree with Rob, that was a great show and very well put together. even though I like speedball more, I thought that was a better show than the event on ESPN (god those announcers were annoying!). and good job taking everyone out... did you even get hit once? ;)

BetaMax
12-20-2004, 12:44 AM
yeah, I agree with Rob, that was a great show and very well put together. even though I like speedball more, I thought that was a better show than the event on ESPN (god those announcers were annoying!). and good job taking everyone out... did you even get hit once? ;)

Nope.. didnt get hit once :) It is cool now, I get to be a commintator(sp?) for the next 3 shows till the championship show.. Should be interesting.

slade
12-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Nope.. didnt get hit once :) It is cool now, I get to be a commintator(sp?) for the next 3 shows till the championship show.. Should be interesting.
heheh nice! when are the rest of the shows? its not weekly, is it?