PDA

View Full Version : Have not been here in a while

coolcatpete
12-17-2004, 08:53 PM
Wow not been here in a while.

I am looking around and all I see is arguing. What happened to the good old AO where everyone did not fall for the hype and we all supported each other. This is us t chaos.

Well to make sure this belongs in Pb talk what has happened in the last 4-5 months of paintball.
Pete

ojhspyro89
12-17-2004, 09:07 PM
In the past 4-5 months alot of stupid stuff has happened really, there are a bunch of low end blowbacks that are electro and stuff that are annoying. Also there are like 10 more timmys (different milling only) from the past few months.

coolcatpete
12-17-2004, 09:09 PM
I was here for the alias and stuff so just new versions and still crappy spyders, just lots of them.
Pete

punkncat
12-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Lets see if I can give a quick recap.

SP may own the rights to all e triggers , but Angel owns the rights to the micro processors that control them.
WGP/K2 won an injunction to stop all other people from copying their copied (Thanks Palmer....)design and then copied Spyder to make a cheap gun.
Tom quit , Palmer is close , Odyssey is about to be gone...

That should get you started.

SpecialBlend2786
12-17-2004, 09:23 PM
welcome back

thelane
12-17-2004, 09:35 PM
PB ON TV PB ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ummm well ill put somthin elese later

oh and WELCOME WELCOME :headbang:

:shooting: :dance:
-lane the flying skwril

ScatterPlot
12-17-2004, 09:37 PM
One thing about just the forums is that people's sigs only show up once per page on a thread, should save some bandwidth. Also should save some confusion on your part :p

coolcatpete
12-17-2004, 09:45 PM
Lets see if I can give a quick recap.

SP may own the rights to all e triggers , but Angel owns the rights to the micro processors that control them.
WGP/K2 won an injunction to stop all other people from copying their copied (Thanks Palmer....)design and then copied Spyder to make a cheap gun.
Tom quit , Palmer is close , Odyssey is about to be gone...

That should get you started.
wow Tom quit. Why?
Pete

WenULiVeUdiE
12-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Leave now, while you still can.

Read the stickied threads for all the info on Tom retiring.

dave p
12-17-2004, 11:30 PM
believe me you are not missing anything