PDA

View Full Version : Agd?

REDRT
12-19-2004, 02:09 AM
Tom while you are up. I remember long ago there was a registration that I filled out online of my valve#. I guess a listing of owners. It was through AGD web site. Does this still exist?

AGD
12-19-2004, 02:30 AM
We have a database of owners but its not up to date.

AGD

REDRT
12-19-2004, 02:34 AM
Too bad, it would be cool to browse the listings.

REDRT
12-19-2004, 03:05 AM
Tella marketers have are phone numbers. My last digits of my cars vin, my name and state are listed on my favorate Mustang website. I see no diffence here. But the records are unkept and buying/trading the records are inaccurate anyway. I still have my first mag. Kind of wouldn't mind finding out when I registered it... I can't remember exactly. :confused:

Muzikman
12-19-2004, 11:39 AM
I never registered my first mag. About a year ago I found the completed reg card that I never sent in. This was filled out in 93 some time:)

govnamac
12-19-2004, 11:53 AM
I never registered my first mag. About a year ago I found the completed reg card that I never sent in. This was filled out in 93 some time:)

You should really clean out your desk more often :D

Chronobreak
12-19-2004, 12:03 PM
Tella marketers have are phone numbers. My last digits of my cars vin, my name and state are listed on my favorate Mustang website. I see no diffence here. But the records are unkept and buying/trading the records are inaccurate anyway. I still have my first mag. Kind of wouldn't mind finding out when I registered it... I can't remember exactly. :confused:

not everyone feels the same, althoguh having a compelte list of valves and who owns them would be cool, also some have switched owners 5+ times by know