PDA

View Full Version : Viking Tadao board *video*

rkjunior303
12-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Sweet jeebus.

https://home.comcast.net/~mikehollister/videos/tadaoviking.wmv

Taken from the PBNation thread over in the AKA forum...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=755200

WenULiVeUdiE
12-19-2004, 03:08 PM
:wow: Wonder how fast he was shooting that thing.

rkjunior303
12-19-2004, 03:18 PM
it maxed out at 20bps during a sound analysis

68magOwner
12-19-2004, 03:20 PM
note- he says that those are NOT legal settings, so, big freaking deal, anyone can get a marker to bounce fast.

anyway, i had a tadaoed matrix, was SUPER fast, may get one for my viking, but, i dunno, pandora definately isnt bad, depends on cost i guess

FreakBaller12
12-19-2004, 03:22 PM
and it sounds twice as fast with the echoing of the wheel barrow.

Rift
12-19-2004, 03:33 PM
all these videos of ppl walking and bouncing and crap its alll the sameeeeeeee big whoop!

rkjunior303
12-19-2004, 04:07 PM
I'm interested in seeing how noticable, if any, the Tadao board is compared to the Pandora in my 03... From what I hear, there is better eye logic which in terms translates into faster BPS but to be honest, I can't pull 20bps without bounce and I'm sure no one else can either.

AnArchist_1944
12-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Some ones a little dislexic(sp?)

Taken from the PBNation thread over in the AKA forum...

should it not read

Taken from the AKA thread over in the PBNation Forum...

Just thought I would point it out because Iam sick and bored.

rkjunior303
12-19-2004, 04:30 PM
ha thanks. it's this blasted hang over

AnArchist_1944
12-19-2004, 05:10 PM
Drinking + AO the next day = Dislexia

LOL, np.

Twitch04
12-19-2004, 08:59 PM
hey...fast is great but what happens when u are down to just a hooper and dont no how to play hopper ball or pop shoot any more. most of the people i see at our local tourny field get down to last hopper and call them selves out for lack of paint. my theory learn to play hopper ball and your set cause then u dont need to walk fast just need to shoot strait.

Enemy
12-20-2004, 12:49 AM
that is awesome but um yeah so not based on ability.. it makes me wonder if tadao is ramped or if its just db 1.. oh well still awesome.

minimag03
12-20-2004, 01:04 AM
Can't all these boards go just as fast as the other? There is no difference between Pandora and WAS on my Viking.

rkjunior303
12-20-2004, 08:25 AM
that is awesome but um yeah so not based on ability.. it makes me wonder if tadao is ramped or if its just db 1.. oh well still awesome.

from what i got from the guy who programmed them, the Tadao chips do not ramp. Supposedly, they have advanced eye logic that does help aid the speed of firing but that clip was recorded knowing it had bounce in it. the coders insist there is no ramping in Tadao boards, period.

lather
12-20-2004, 05:32 PM
So what about the eye logic makes it better? Do they have any vids showing the tadao board not chopping paint and/or firing faster when under the same conditions a was or pandora is chopping paint or skipping?

I guess asking for proof of a product being superior is not a good enough reason to buy a new product. :)

slade
12-20-2004, 06:53 PM
aww lol when i read the title i thought you got a tadao board...

yeah that is pretty fast... but then again there are a lot of videos of players shooting fast with bounce.

WARPED1
12-20-2004, 06:56 PM
*SIGH* Skill has gone the way of the Dodo.....................

No sKiLLz
12-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Every time someone posts a vid about guns that are fast, everyone attacks the shooter personally for having trigger bounce or ramping. Quit being so insecure, and realize it doesn't matter if the gun is bouncing/ramping/nuclear powered. They're showcasing the ability of the hardware, not their ability to shoot faster than YOU. Jesus, if it's really that small go see a surgeon.

WARPED1
12-21-2004, 02:55 PM
Every time someone posts a vid about guns that are fast, everyone attacks the shooter personally for having trigger bounce or ramping. Quit being so insecure, and realize it doesn't matter if the gun is bouncing/ramping/nuclear powered. They're showcasing the ability of the hardware, not their ability to shoot faster than YOU. Jesus, if it's really that small go see a surgeon.
That I have to agree with, but I still stand by my last post. Why make software play ther game for you? :confused:

rkjunior303
12-21-2004, 02:59 PM
That I have to agree with, but I still stand by my last post. Why make software play ther game for you? :confused:

I agree too.. While it's nice to see how fast it COULD go, I would like to see the difference in speed compared to identical LEGAL settings.. IF it pumps out an extra 2-3bps LEGALLY or can sustain a higher BPS consistently better, then great.. I want to see what it will do for me in tourney lock mode, or with no chance of being caught for bounce/etc because there is none.

WARPED1
12-21-2004, 03:05 PM
People should be working on other paintball advancements, like better paint, or faster loaders, or just differen't loaders. Or, the best thibg, someone should use thier smarts to make a good paintball tornament league!

Twitch04
12-21-2004, 03:15 PM
People should be working on other paintball advancements, like better paint, or faster loaders, or just differen't loaders. Or, the best thibg, someone should use thier smarts to make a good paintball tornament league!

i Agree they should make faster loaders and things like that and let the speed of the players fingers be the decideing factor. there are players out there who can shoot just as fast single finger.