PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Mag parts fast?

welt
12-19-2004, 05:52 PM
I need some Mag parts by Thursday and AGD will take up to 4 days before they even ship out so where else can I get Mag parts?

I need a valve pin spring and the cylinder shaped sleeve that slides into the top of the trigger frame and connects to the body rail when put together. I'd buy them new or used. Thanks.

Tunaman
12-19-2004, 06:05 PM
I have all of that stuff. Where are you located? Email me. ;)

aovboy
12-19-2004, 06:28 PM
I've ordered a few things from AGD recently (as in, this month) and I got my stuff in a little more than 48 hours. I think that would mean you could get it by Thursday, even with the holiday traffic. Or maybe I'm just lucky...I doubt it, took Dye more than a week to ship stuff in. Meh, it's good stuff, so I won't whine.

codeman35
12-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Man, Tuna, you beat me to it. I would go with Tuna, he'll take real good care of you.

welt
12-19-2004, 07:42 PM
I need those parts and I also need a Mag. The Mag has to work perfect, not look perfect though.

Tunaman
12-19-2004, 08:19 PM
got nice used mags too.

welt
12-19-2004, 08:26 PM
$&^&@#%@(&*&*#)P^@!$#!!!!! DAMM! :cuss: I just bought one off ebay 2 minutes ago. Wish you would've mentioned that earlier. Wish I would've mentioned I wanted a gun earlier actually. lol. Sigh. What do you have? I'm not to picky but i'd prefer a powerfeed hopper left black minimag but it doesn't have to be black or a mini. It just has to work perfect. Doesn't even have to look great. Got pics?