PDA

View Full Version : Logic Paintball??

AnArchist_1944
12-19-2004, 10:04 PM
Has anyone else had problems contacting them by e-mail lately?

I ordered a Blue Blade trigger and sent out the money order but I havent gotten any e-mail back yet saying we got the MO we havent got the MO nothing or when the expected ETA is.

are they just that busy it being christmas and all?

WenULiVeUdiE
12-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Better off pming him. He said he has not gotten alot of emails people have sent to him. He said he has not filters set up either.

warbeak2099
12-19-2004, 10:08 PM
He's also very busy as most small custom shops are. It gets annoying when everyone e-mails them about ETA's. I think he still has his policy up that he won't respond to such e-mails. Most custom guys have the same policy such as WWA and especially Doc Nickel.

AnArchist_1944
12-20-2004, 12:28 AM
well I sent an MO for that and a Karta at the same time and when DeadlyWind got the MO for the Karta I got an e-mail saying MO received but nothing from logic Iam just assuming that there extremely busy this time o year.

CoolHand
12-20-2004, 12:47 AM
Are you Will Kalisz from Alberta?

If so, I got your Money Order, and I'm waiting for your trigger to come back from ano (I sent one preemptively, but its still not back).

I don't usually send out confirmations of when Money Orders show up, especially when they are sent with a delivery notification service (as this one was).

Also, I don't know why, but my email system has been wonky for a month or better now. Some stuff never gets to me, and some things I send never get through. Its very odd, and I can't explain it (though I'd like to figure it out).

Case in point, I'm certain that I replied to that email, I know I read it (not too many Blue FireBlades come through here). What happened to it? You're not an earthlink customer are you? Earthlink, NetZero, AOL, and a host of others simply block all email from people not on your "not a spammer" list. I don't know how many bounces I get from people who ask a question, and then deny my answer. :rolleyes:

You may want to check your filtering settings. I don't use filters (the idea being that customer mail shouldn't get '86'ed), so I get all three gozillion emails that are sent to me. I then have Outlook Express sort them for me, but never just delete them. Every message gets read, even if it is an advertisment for "ChEaP RoleX Watchz" or "CiA1iS SofTgels". Crappin' spammers. :cuss:

AnArchist_1944
12-20-2004, 04:27 AM
no the last e-mail I got was stating prices. I sent two out afterwards but I take it due to your e-mail probs you dident recive them my filter settings are set to accept all.

but thanx for the reply I would have pmed you but I dident know your AO tag and dident want to bother RR with something so trivial.

CoolHand
12-20-2004, 12:35 PM
no the last e-mail I got was stating prices. I sent two out afterwards but I take it due to your e-mail probs you dident recive them my filter settings are set to accept all.

but thanx for the reply I would have pmed you but I dident know your AO tag and dident want to bother RR with something so trivial.

I dunno then, its all good now though.

I wonder what is causing these email problems . . . . . . :confused:

Thank you for your business.

AnArchist_1944
12-20-2004, 02:39 PM
Thank You for the Replys.

Topic Closed.