PDA

View Full Version : HELP! PTP micro emag

MAGMASTERMIKE
12-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Does anyone know if a morlock board/ pred. board will fit my style emag? i can do it without the eyes but i have to rely on my lvlx not to chop. Maybe if anyone has any other hints/suggestions it would be great . I have been all over here and found good info but not much on ptp micro emag. thanks :shooting:

Skywalker
12-21-2004, 07:28 PM
Who know I've never seen a Micro E-mag with a morlock or predator board, but I'm sure it's possible. Personally, I would get some eyes, but that would be more expensive with the milling and all. Morlock boards come with eyes, you just have to find someone that will mill the body for you. I think your best bet would be to call PTP and find out. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Welocome to AO!!!

warbeak2099
12-21-2004, 08:04 PM
CoolHand at Logic installs Predator II's in emags. He could definately Pred your micro e. You can pay him extra for eyes and installation or just get the predator board alone and rely on your lvl 10. His website is www.logicpaintball.com

rkjunior303
12-21-2004, 08:37 PM
one of the mods here had a morlocked emag and said the thing ripped beyond belief.

trains are bad
12-21-2004, 10:44 PM
I have a morlocked RT pro. I have eyes, but realize, it works great with the eyes off if you have a fast hopper. It does rip beyond belief. Rather, it did. My morlock quit working on me yesterday. It wouldn't turn on. TAG said it's the only one that has done that and to send it back which I did.

I suggest you just get a morlock and do it yourself.

MAGMASTERMIKE
12-22-2004, 12:50 AM
THANKS guys! I kinda thought the eyes can be left out. my buddy has a eblade cocker and he always has his eyes off. i`d hate to send my emag in to get it installed as i also have an rt classic from 1996 lol . it would be like going to take a crap with no toilet paper! Everyone call Dave and say 4.2! go mags go :tard: