PDA

View Full Version : potatojon and teh other guy

evo.end3R
12-22-2004, 06:01 AM
Hey whats up i was just wondering who the tech was that was at world cup, i would like to talk to you privatley on PMs or on AIM, i'm the guy with the carbonfiber ULE emag w/ fireblade that you tuned and replaced some parts, thanks :)

-Ender

Load SM5
12-22-2004, 07:39 AM
Really big guy, really short guy, or really skinny guy?

If it's the short or skinny guy it was probabaly Jon or Roman. Both work at AGD and you'd have better luck caling them.

Lee
12-22-2004, 10:00 AM
it was jon.

evo.end3R
12-23-2004, 12:09 AM
it was jon.

get on AIM so i can talk to you please

Cyberious
12-23-2004, 11:07 AM
get on AIM so i can talk to you please

It could have been:
AGDJon
Potatoboy
or Me

I worked on some. I remember your gun but think it was Potatoboy that worked on it though.

Potatoboy
12-23-2004, 11:17 AM
It was I.

Unfortunately, He's having the same issues he had when I worked on the gun, with a bent plunger it seems.

As I said on AIM, I suggest sending the gun off.

Are you disassembling it at all without removing the sear axle pin from the rail?

The plungers don't really bend themselves, and this is the second one that you've had damaged right after a replacement, I'm not accusing you of anything, but perhaps we can walk though exactly how you disassemble the marker, and maybe we can find the reason these plunger rods are being bent.

AGDJon
12-23-2004, 12:41 PM
I fyou are going to send it in, I highly recommend very very soon as the 90 day warranty will expire. email me at tech@airgun.com with

serial number
name
address
phone
email address

and the problem. But I would have to agree, plungers do not bend themselves and Potatboy is highly reputable as a tech.

Pate
12-23-2004, 02:42 PM
Its cool that the tech guys actually read the forum, unlike over at Tippmann... :rolleyes: