PDA

View Full Version : Go X-Valve Program

aovboy
12-22-2004, 07:52 PM
I'm curious; what is AGD doing with the extra valves that are being turned in for X-Valves? As far as I understand, almost all the parts are not compatible, so they aren't being used for X-Valves...they aren't selling any Classic style Mags anymore, so that can't be it...are they just collecting in a closet (or attic) somewhere, waiting to be put on Ebay some day? Or melted in a large pot, which they plan to pour into a gigantic mold of something...perhaps they are creating a huge mechanical beast that is pneumatically driven. I dunno, but it seems to come up in my head pretty often. Can anyone indulge me here?

atm743
12-22-2004, 07:53 PM
i think that they melt them down or keep them in the musium i think

who knows i may be wong

MonsterMag
12-22-2004, 08:04 PM
Yeah always wondered what they did with them , I hope they recycle and make more xvalves

atm743
12-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Yeah always wondered what they did with them , I hope they recycle and make more xvalves

how would the use that for the xvalve??

cant use old metal for the power tube tip???

MonsterMag
12-22-2004, 08:09 PM
melt it down and use the metal over :rolleyes:

Ps ,I out post you :p

Severe
12-22-2004, 08:21 PM
All the valves are melted down. There was actually a picture way back in the day of someone who had done an AGD factory tour and they had a shot of a heap of valves that had been turned it.

Its sad to think of all those valves getting destroyed since the only thing that I could imagine being wrong with them involve a bad O-ring.

Here was AGD's response to a similar question way back in the day!

http://www.automags.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1100939&postcount=7

Beemer
12-23-2004, 03:49 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=112090&highlight=Flux+capacitor

I use them to power my Flux Capacitor when I time travel. They are like frequent flier miles.

AGD

SpecialBlend2786
12-23-2004, 03:54 AM
HAHA i remember that! :)

nato
12-24-2004, 02:05 AM
Yea, eveytime I go there the valves are everywhere... bins full, Jons desk... well lets just say that I dont recall seeing Jons desk ;) Good stuff
N.A.T.O.