PDA

View Full Version : MiniMag Performance Products? Need Help on Upgrading!

Rexel16
11-08-2001, 04:26 PM
Right now, ive got a stock minimag with a 2x benchmark frame, Dye stickys, foregrip, armson stealth barrel, ricochete hopper, DF, and i am running nitro. What kind of performance parts should i put on it? I want it to shoot fast and not break too many balls. Just let me know what kind of performance parts i should upgrade to. ANYTHING!=)

Thanks

Oh yah, whats a Powertube spacer kit? I need to know parts like this.

Army
11-08-2001, 04:35 PM
You already have all the performance parts installed!

AGD has done it's homework, and the stock internals are the best you can have inside your gun.

You have good gear on the outside, so just learn the trigger and have fun!

BTW: spacer kits are available from AGD directly, or from any Pball store. The Spacer goes into your Power-tube, it sets the point at which the bolt shaft will seal on the power-tube O-ring. Different lengths of spacers will alter that set point, helping to alleviate leaks and other minor problems you may have with the bolt or power-tube.

:cool:

a_malfunction
11-08-2001, 10:12 PM
Best upgrades for a mag are nitro, a retro, and a warp. You already have nitro.... I would go for a retro then a warp. A little bit expensive.... but if you can spend some money, go for it!

Manuel_FZR
11-09-2001, 07:39 PM
or go directly to the RT or EMag ... to have a new member of the family at home ;)

kickass68mag
11-09-2001, 08:00 PM
get it powder coated by redrider, and get a rt valve, and maybe a warp and maybe a freak and you will have a sweet gun !