PDA

View Full Version : Any AGD Dealers in Orange County

dahvaio
12-23-2004, 01:31 PM
I've looked and called every dealer(Orange County) in the directory on the AGD web page but none of them exist.

Anyone know of any Paintball shops in Orange County that carry AGD products?

Thanks,
David

TMAXXKING1
12-23-2004, 01:58 PM
what are you looking for .... there are a few great dealers here on ao ... roguefactor.. tunaman .... let me know what you are looking for and i will give you an idea of who you should contact....

TheShark
12-23-2004, 01:59 PM
I'm in Laguna Niguel, sadly I have yet to see a single mag product sold in Orange County. XS has about 40 cockers. :tard: Sad really.

hAppy
12-23-2004, 02:01 PM
Just contact Rogue, his products reach my place in as quick as 2-3 days. It's nuts. It usually comes in 3 days.

dahvaio
12-23-2004, 02:12 PM
I probably will contact Rogue... but I like to walk into a paintball store and look and buy. I'm an impulsive shopper...

TheShark...

Yeah... I hear yeah... There is a paintball store right off of El Toro by the I5, that carries Tipp and Autocockers...

There is also another Paintball store about 300 meters from it by Ross/PetCo that carries Angels

Believe it or not, another Paintball shop is opening up within 200 meters of those stores right across from the Laguna Hills Mall...

What a waste...

evildead420
12-23-2004, 02:38 PM
yea, contact Rogue, i think he's in south cali too

toymyster
12-23-2004, 11:11 PM
Yes, RogueFactor is our best (and probably the only) AGD source out here!! He's based out of Claremont, give him a shout and he'll take care of you!!!

Destructo6
12-24-2004, 12:19 AM
About the only paintball shop in SoCal that carries more than just a Automag rebuild kit is ANS in Simi Valley. At least they had a couple of Classic Automags about 6 months ago.

For Mags in SoCal, you have to pretty much mail order everything, sight unseen.