PDA

View Full Version : AGD RULES!*insert extra exclimation points*

MajorDamage
11-08-2001, 04:42 PM
Ok, I just wanted to say that AGD rules. I call them today and ask a question for a friend of mine, and then I need to order some warpfeed stuff(the plastic connectors that let me hooke the hose up to the warp, and the one for the feed tube), and they give it to me free! They have given me warp hose also! And a diverter plate, parabolic powerfeed plug, 2 right angel adapter(they break kinda easy), 4 Vnubbins(hopefully my enevelope got in in time and I will be getting plastic ones also, I sent it out the day it was announced), and they gave me some o-rings and stuff when I sent my gun in before(plus stickers and probably other stuff!)! AGD is the company that keeps on giving, and they REALLY do care about the customer. AGD, you guys are the best. You rule paintball!!!

ENDO!

Dave
11-08-2001, 04:47 PM
I have gotten complete support from Rob and AGD. It is wonderful to be associated with such a great company. I will feel good about carryin' my mag around at this Sunday's game and will be really nice and talk to anyone who asks about it.

-dave

speedballbanks
11-08-2001, 08:27 PM
hey how do i get hose from agd i need some i want to try different configurations with my warp do i just call them? anyways hmmmmmmmm........... later some one help

ProjectMag
11-08-2001, 08:47 PM
Yep, just call them and they'll hook you up with however much hose you need.

speedballbanks
11-08-2001, 08:48 PM
sweet tanks will do tomorrow i am going to get 10 feet of it lol

AngelBoy
11-08-2001, 08:52 PM
Wow, I wish wdp was this good... I guess AGD has good support and WDP has girls:rolleyes:

MikeCouves
11-08-2001, 09:02 PM
You know guys..that's exactly why I don't want to go to electro. I can't afford and Emag so I am getting like a Bushy or Timmy. I am afraid the customer service is going to be terrible. So...

Mike

MajorDamage
11-08-2001, 09:20 PM
Actually im not sure if you can get the hose for free, I think its usually like $4 a foot. AGD is just so great, that they give me free stuff...ME! They told me they hate you ;) j/k

ENDO!