PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Zupe

p00
12-23-2004, 05:35 PM
Meaning no disrespect to TK, of course, I was wondering, since you've taken over things, do you have any plans to release a new software version for the e-mag?? And will you be continuing on TK's path with the company, meaning, will AGD still be geared mainly to scenario play? Thanks for any input.

WARPED1
12-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Personally, I hope they bring back the Emag and do both tourney and scenario! Keep pushing the TAC One towards scenario, get the Emag in some tourney players hands! Some up and coming Am team would take a gun sponsorship from just about anyone!

spasticsquirrel
12-23-2004, 06:40 PM
they need to make the tac-1 one more like a real gun, make a tac-2, becuase a lot of senario players i know are into mislim.

Make autoballs, AGD paintballs or something like that.

coolcatpete
12-23-2004, 06:50 PM
they need to make the tac-1 one more like a real gun, make a tac-2, becuase a lot of senario players i know are into mislim.

Make autoballs, AGD paintballs or something like that.
AGD already made paintballs for awhile but they were too expensive, however they were as good as sex. I think I might have my facts mixed up.
Pete

nato
12-24-2004, 01:58 AM
Does he even go on AO? If so whats his info? Thanks

N.A.T.O.

Muzikman
12-24-2004, 02:06 AM
AGD already made paintballs for awhile but they were too expensive, however they were as good as sex. I think I might have my facts mixed up.
Pete

AGD has a sister company called Perfect Circle. They are a plastic shelled paintball (instead of gell). This allows them to fill them with everything from water to paint to pepper powder. These are what the police use. If you ever see a pepper ball, that would be made by Perfect Circle.

Muzikman
12-24-2004, 02:07 AM
Does he even go on AO? If so whats his info? Thanks

N.A.T.O.

He kinda comes on to AO. His Nick is Zupe. Don't excpect to see him around much. After all, his job is to make AGD a profitable business, not play on the Internet:)

SpecialBlend2786
12-24-2004, 02:22 AM
After all, his job is to make AGD a profitable business, not play on the Internet:)

so what was tk doing :eek:

jk

AnArchist_1944
12-24-2004, 03:17 AM
he was godly enough to juggle both....

Enemy
12-24-2004, 03:42 AM
i love this thread last i heard the cue had something new but it is blocked from release as of the moment maybe a trial run of the new software to test for f/a issues is in order?