PDA

View Full Version : Headshots

Chipper
12-23-2004, 10:10 PM
What is it about head-shots? I find it more fun to get their nice, new jerseys covered in paint.

Head knight of Ni
12-23-2004, 10:15 PM
If you gog someone they have to take time to clean it. :argh:

PS- you are indeed gay ;)

Skoad
12-23-2004, 10:17 PM
I love headshots because 99% of the time, I shoot and I can watch the paintball fly through the air and bust on their face.

68magOwner
12-23-2004, 10:18 PM
well duh, because if you hit them in the mask you can make corny, over-done jokes about your balls being on their face.

honestly- i dont care where i hit them as long as they get out, but, when bunkering someone, shooting them in the head can keep them from turning and shooting you

50 cal
12-23-2004, 10:28 PM
Head shots a much more fun. Even better when they walk off the field and are rubbing the knot you just put their and are shaking the cobwebs loose. :D

xXHavokXx
12-23-2004, 10:35 PM
Because I am teh sniper in my arisoft squadron and I can do head shots at 567 meters and I am better than real military snipers.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-24-2004, 02:47 AM
Because I am teh sniper in my arisoft squadron and I can do head shots at 567 meters and I am better than real military snipers.
please tell me you're being sarcastic

warthog2t0
12-24-2004, 07:39 AM
lets hope he is

mag88888
12-24-2004, 08:45 AM
i want to see a video of this!! better than real military snipers? i think thats pushing it. and 567 meters? thats pretty exact, i would like to see this. and what kind of guns are you using, "airsoft." ive shot airsoft guns many times, including the gas ones that go like full auto and burst and semi and 320 fps. but they never went 567 meters so lets see a vid.

FreakBaller12
12-24-2004, 09:01 AM
i want to see a video of this!! better than real military snipers? i think thats pushing it. and 567 meters? thats pretty exact, i would like to see this. and what kind of guns are you using, "airsoft." ive shot airsoft guns many times, including the gas ones that go like full auto and burst and semi and 320 fps. but they never went 567 meters so lets see a vid.
dude...he's being sarcastic :tard:

slade
12-24-2004, 09:03 AM
seriously dude, hes joking :rolleyes:

B.A.M.
12-24-2004, 09:07 AM
i like head shot cuz then they cant wipe

mag88888
12-24-2004, 09:53 AM
ok. but anyway shooting people in the head is fun. and it helps cause sometime the person would have wiped and shot you but they cant wipe their gogs that quick.

Mr. Mouse
12-24-2004, 11:28 AM
i enjoy the sound of the smack of hte paintball to the lense and the paint flying all over and there head jerking back in surprise :D

Sac
12-24-2004, 11:28 AM
plus itshumiliating to be shot in the face. humiliating people is fun.

Echo419
12-24-2004, 11:32 AM
Are those my balls on ur face...?

xXHavokXx
12-24-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm totally joking I'm just trying to sound like every airsoft player I've ever talked to.

MonsterMag
12-24-2004, 12:51 PM
You get a feeling of power when you gog someone, also you now there out and that one less person you have to eliminate
I love when you get them 2-3 times in the gogs and they cant see to get of the feild :D
Refff help me I cant get off the field :p

Blazestorm
12-24-2004, 01:25 PM
My brother who's played twice, and is into FPS games he asked me driving home from the field last night.

"How many headshots did you get?"

I was like... :tard:

ojhspyro89
12-24-2004, 01:46 PM
I really prefer hopper shots more to the stuck up rich kids. Hopper shots cause havoc cause its harder than hell to clean out the inside of the hopper at the field. I love it.

Headhots are fun too. I like shootin people in the grill so they taste the yummy stuffs!

SlipknotX556
12-24-2004, 02:05 PM
I dont care where they get hit, as long as they get hit.

If I do get shot in the head, it bounces because of all the headgear I wear :). Real tree sandana, 2 headbands with padding in them works wonders ;).

trains are bad
12-24-2004, 02:36 PM
I like shooting people in the hopper, or the little bit of foot or tip of barrel they had sticking out. As long as they get pulled, that's the best.

Pate
12-24-2004, 02:43 PM
Gogging people with a pump when they have a semi is the best :rofl:

ej_y4
12-24-2004, 03:17 PM
Gogging people with a pump when they have a semi is the best :rofl:
i second that!
also hitting rich kids in their pods is great when their paint brakes

Blazestorm
12-24-2004, 03:33 PM
Why does everyone hate on the "rich" kids?

Honestly, if their parents support them, so what? You're jealous.

If someone offered you a brand new gun, with all brand new gear, you would deny because you take pride in paying for everything? Ya right. You'd take it and whatever else you could get.

The players I have respect for, are the little kids who come out wearing jeans, a shirt, and a ghetto spyder AND they're the one running to the 50 bunkering out other players. And pump players... who aren't annoyingly cocky. Like the ones that talk **** about people with electronic guns "Your paint you shoot off the break is the paint I use all day" etc. The pump players I respect are the ones that run to the 50, snap shoot someone out, bunker another player, get shot and walk off, the ones who act like anyone else.

Pate
12-24-2004, 03:35 PM
"Your paint you shoot off the break is the paint I use all day"

Lol, I have never heard that. Thats a good one
:p

judster
12-24-2004, 05:44 PM
i like hitting them right behind the ear where the mask doesnt cover...makes them think twice. but for me, its either head shots or nut shots...either one they wont forget anytime soon :D

LittlePaintballBoy
12-24-2004, 05:49 PM
Why does everyone hate on the "rich" kids?

Honestly, if their parents support them, so what? You're jealous.

If someone offered you a brand new gun, with all brand new gear, you would deny because you take pride in paying for everything? Ya right. You'd take it and whatever else you could get.

The players I have respect for, are the little kids who come out wearing jeans, a shirt, and a ghetto spyder AND they're the one running to the 50 bunkering out other players. And pump players... who aren't annoyingly cocky. Like the ones that talk **** about people with electronic guns "Your paint you shoot off the break is the paint I use all day" etc. The pump players I respect are the ones that run to the 50, snap shoot someone out, bunker another player, get shot and walk off, the ones who act like anyone else.

I love you.

graysonp
12-24-2004, 09:14 PM
I really prefer hopper shots more to the stuck up rich kids. Hopper shots cause havoc cause its harder than hell to clean out the inside of the hopper at the field. I love it.

Ditto. At close ranges, I like shooting people in the hopper and their pods, so the paint inside them breaks. If you're lucky, you can actually crack/break pods if they bought cheap ones. But it's gotta be really close.

Ratzo
12-24-2004, 09:30 PM
Head shots are great the best one was when I got him in right between the eyes.
To bad he shot me in the groin, worse shot I'd ever taken was in pian for three weeks.

White_Noise
12-25-2004, 02:55 AM
Head shots are great the best one was when I got him in right between the eyes.
To bad he shot me in the groin, worse shot I'd ever taken was in pian for three weeks.

ok ok...ive been wondering for a while now how people actually get hit in the groin area while playing. sure ive been hit there a few times, but either A it bounced because it was from far away, or B it breaks, yet i hardly feel it. i dont know if my pants are baggier than everyone elses or what else is going on.

only shots you should be getting on anybody that knows whats going on is going to be mask, hopper, or feet. the only time you might get a body shot on someone is either while they run, or if youre able to make a bunker move, or advancement move that isnt seen. only times ive taken shots to the groin area was during bunker moves that either get seen, or by my own team during a suicide run(long story on that one). and at that point, im so psyched on adrenalin that i dont know what hits me anyway.

as for taking shots, i take what i can get, not going to bother aiming at specific areas to be a jerk and ruin their paint or something. only time i aim my shots that specifically is during practice with friends when i dont want to light them up too badly when i bunker them, but instead just hit the top of the pack or foot.

Carbon
12-25-2004, 03:48 AM
the best gogle shots for me are usually the over-the-top-of-bunker bunker move.

You draw down on the guy, sometimes his head will turn to you, looking face to face. At this point you see the poor saps eyeballs began to widen. Then you realize, he realizes he's toast because his gun is pointing in another direction and is completly deer-in-headlights.

Then, pop pop pop. You land three right in his face. Not a malicious 3 shots, because two hits his lens and the third hits his grill. 3 sporting, relatively firm and polite "you're done" shots.

A close second is the snap battle gog. Especially if you're on your weak shooting hand. When you nail his timing and that 3 or 4 hits em as theya re coming out, priceless.

xXHavokXx
12-25-2004, 01:20 PM
the best gogle shots for me are usually the over-the-top-of-bunker bunker move.

You draw down on the guy, sometimes his head will turn to you, looking face to face. At this point you see the poor saps eyeballs began to widen. Then you realize, he realizes he's toast because his gun is pointing in another direction and is completly deer-in-headlights.

Then, pop pop pop. You land three right in his face. Not a malicious 3 shots, because two hits his lens and the third hits his grill. 3 sporting, relatively firm and polite "you're done" shots.

A close second is the snap battle gog. Especially if you're on your weak shooting hand. When you nail his timing and that 3 or 4 hits em as theya re coming out, priceless.

I love seeing the whites of people's eyes get bigger. 3 is my bunkering number too

trains are bad
12-25-2004, 01:38 PM
ok ok...ive been wondering for a while now how people actually get hit in the groin area while playing.

I play front, and get to play a lot of snake. If you are playing aggressively and creatively, you will get hit all over. Many times I've been lying down in the snake and been bunkered. Many times I've been bunkered from behind while kneeling. Many times I've been lit up because I was posted on when I didn't know it and someone sweetspotted me out on the way to bunker b.

I prepare to take a hit anywhere on my body. I can't play as effectively unless I know that no matter what, the paintballs are'nt gonna actually hurt me. I wear a cup, a neck guard, and put a chin strap on my goggles. It's about confidence.

And yes, I have taken a hit to the cup. My old boss who got me into paintball took a hit to the balls in a woodsball game and ended up in the hospital, with stitches, and one working nut down. People don't take the issue seriously enough. It really blows my mind that the majority people walk out onto the speedball field without protection.

xXHavokXx
12-25-2004, 02:11 PM
I don't wear a cup. Here is why, one day i took a long dive, landed wrong flipped over and my cup shifted then smashed my nut. way worse than being shot...ive felt that too.

Automaggot68
12-25-2004, 04:35 PM
If you're lucky, you can actually crack/break pods if they bought cheap ones. But it's gotta be really close.

I'm glad you take pride in break other people's things.
What a stand up guy.

siloseven
12-25-2004, 04:57 PM
I love it when ya get 'em on the run, they tent to jump and flinch - its funny.

Getting one in the grille is funny too, they end up spitting colored goo for a few minutes.

I like the gog shots that they have to look out of the corner of their lens or have help cuz they can't see.

I also relly like the suprise shot to the rump!

Gabriel
12-25-2004, 08:00 PM
I like the little pee trail they leave on thier way off the field... :D

jamescell
12-26-2004, 07:22 PM
I thought this thread was for pics :tard:

Beemer
12-26-2004, 07:57 PM
i like hitting them right behind the ear where the mask doesnt cover
Since when is paintball malicious, kiddie attitudes like this are hurting the GAME.

I prepare to take a hit anywhere on my body. I can't play as effectively unless I know that no matter what, the paintballs are'nt gonna actually hurt me. I wear a cup, a neck guard, and put a chin strap on my goggles. It's about confidence.

People don't take the issue seriously enough. It really blows my mind that the majority people walk out onto the speedball field without protection.
This is true and Smart. What will it take for eveyone else to learn it or be serious about it.

If you're lucky, you can actually crack/break pods if they bought cheap ones. But it's gotta be really close.

I got cheap pods try and get close :bounce:

SCpoloRicker
12-27-2004, 02:33 AM
I got cheap pods try and get close :bounce:

:ninja:

/right about the family jewels as well.

Gabriel
12-27-2004, 11:00 AM
ok ok...ive been wondering for a while now how people actually get hit in the groin area while playing...

only shots you should be getting on anybody that knows whats going on is going to be mask, hopper, or feet....

You see, that's the difference between the canadians and us. They go straight for the groin. Pansies. :rofl: