PDA

View Full Version : Q about my E2

tippmannsniper-
12-24-2004, 12:30 PM
for anyone whose the e2 frame for autocockers. How do you save all your settings, because when ever i turn my frame off by holding the middle button and then pulling the trigger it just deletes everything

so how do turn it off while still saving all my settings and my options

FallNAngel
12-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Press the middle button again instead of pulling the trigger. There was a bug with the E1's that did that too.

tippmannsniper-
12-24-2004, 12:46 PM
thanks alot !!!!!!!!!!

by the way........THIS FRAME RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68magOwner
12-25-2004, 12:12 AM
did you have an E1? how much better is the E2, what specific features make it worth dropping another $400 into your marker, im interested as i have not yet shot one

tippmannsniper-
12-25-2004, 06:20 PM
no i didnt have an e1. The e2 is way better, the trigger feels amazing really, the magnet is bigger and has a real snappy comfy feel i love it. And you can adjust it to nothing i can blow on mine and it will shoot, its awsome. the menus are sssuupppeeerr easy to operate ive never looked at an e1s menu or any manual and i could figure it out (which is an amazing feat :clap: ) everything is more adjustable like .1 ms adjusments instead of 1 ms adjustments so its way more precise the frame is really smart too, like with the tt filters it has a bar that goes up and down with every shot telling you at what percent its operating, its really adjustable also. :hail: .the new grips are really comfy and slim did i mention how cool it looks in real life. and battery life is great ive shot it with out air 13,000 times (its addicting) and i just ran out of batterys

trust me its worth the money and installation is a breaze with the instructions cause they have drum roll please......... PICTURES

tippmannsniper-
12-25-2004, 06:50 PM
oh ya and the modes are sweet

like classic mode works like a mech autococker the back block stays back until you realease the trigger

and training mode it cool too