PDA

View Full Version : if you won the lottery: your gun setup

master_alexander
12-25-2004, 02:51 PM
Lets just say you just won the lottery. your happy and want a new gun. What marker would you get? What other gear? just curious too see how wild your imaginations are, and how much it would cost in the end.

I hope i win the lottery :rofl:

hAppy
12-25-2004, 02:53 PM
I would get a new hobby

Chronobreak
12-25-2004, 03:08 PM
why get a new hobby if you could do nothing other than play ball wouldnt that be great? :cool:

i would still probly have the same gun i have now...just maybe a bit better tank and some electronics..or pneumatics

RRfireblade
12-25-2004, 03:10 PM
Fortunately for us, Paintball doesn't require a Lottery win to get your dream set up.I've had mine a number of times. ;)

And just so you know, and this applies to pretty much everything I've been involved with as a sport or hobby,once you get your dream setup...you just start dreaming again. :)

To often people get wrapped up in having to have "the"...whatever.Be happy with what you have and try not to focus on the other side of the fence to often.It only causes you to lose focus of what's right in front of you.

Jay.

68magOwner
12-25-2004, 03:22 PM
custom milled viking, reloader B, 45/45 crossfire, stiffi switch kit

FireITup14
12-25-2004, 03:31 PM
an emag. never had one. never had the money to get one. and any emag for that matter. i wouldent care if it was the oldest ulgiest one ever. i think id also build a feild, a big one with a bunch of ten man feilds

personman
12-25-2004, 03:53 PM
I'd probably have the same setup I have right now.. maybe with a new rail.
That doesn't mean I wouldn't buy other markers to tinker with though :)

Lee
12-25-2004, 04:10 PM
same stuff i have now. just maybe a few more bells and whistles.

along w/ a camo hummer limo and personal body guard to squash bonus balling agg types.....

amoeba
12-25-2004, 04:12 PM
hmm.. a car, twinkies, a butler.

Pate
12-25-2004, 04:16 PM
Red Karta bodied Emag :D
and
Vert fed e98c with Intelliframe :D

chaos lichen
12-25-2004, 04:49 PM
I would make the gun I have had on paper for about a year. :D the body is 1 inch tall and 3.25 inches long so I would be a :ninja: keep the rest of my setup.

millerhighlite23
12-25-2004, 04:55 PM
I would have a over and under nasty hurricane with a cherry stained stock.... its only a pipe dream

kungfuhampster11
12-25-2004, 05:46 PM
sonic cyborg, full matchstick kit, gladiator (duh), 45/45 conquest system

or

powerlyte isis, full scepter kit, long sidewinder (annoed to match), 45/45 counquest system

Flow_Tech
12-25-2004, 05:53 PM
Setup #1-Gloss Saleen Orange Xmag,Clear Warp,Orange Reloader B,68/45 04 MF-I Maxflow,Fireblade,Scepter kit to match ano,and Matching CP rail
Setup #2-Gloss Burnt Orange to Dust black Ripper 2,Black reloader B,45/45 Xfire LP,Black CP rail/on/iff
Setup #3-Richard Garcia's Ripper 2 setup
Setup #4-Black/Blue parts Dark timmy,45/45 Xfire LP,Powerlyte mini drop/ASA,Blue macroline

tippmannsniper-
12-25-2004, 06:05 PM
^^^ you've thought about this before huh :)

id keep my gun and pimp it out

here gos=slick rear end kit,nexus ram and qev's and nexuse lpr. aka valve, stiffi bolt and switch kit,evil scion tank, cutom milled windows with bullet proof glass in them,halo b,

or

a nexus ego

Flow_Tech
12-25-2004, 06:06 PM
well its definltly not the first time ive thougth about it :)

FallNAngel
12-25-2004, 06:19 PM
I'd fully up a Spyder... just to keep people guessing...

elpimpo
12-25-2004, 06:19 PM
dm5 (lime green w/black accents)
set of ultra lights
all the bells and whistles (bolt kits, feed necks stuff like that)
tadao board
88 45 conquest
halo b w/victory

GT
12-25-2004, 06:39 PM
see sig :headbang:

I would love to build my own feild

Lohman446
12-25-2004, 08:41 PM
Id have what I have now, though I would make an attempt to own teh companies involved :bounce:

FYI: Shocker SFT, Crossfire 4500 tank, Halo B - I like this setup so much I have 2

mobius
12-25-2004, 09:21 PM
I pretty much have my dream setup. i just need to bet it anoed still.

X-Valve
LVL X
ULT Trigger
Dallara body kit
Rogue vert frame
CP mini foregrip
CP rail
CP self purging on/off
X-board Revvy

I'd get a new tank and maybe a new hopper. A Reloader B or something.

master_alexander
12-25-2004, 09:26 PM
Fortunately for us, Paintball doesn't require a Lottery win to get your dream set up.I've had mine a number of times. ;)

And just so you know, and this applies to pretty much everything I've been involved with as a sport or hobby,once you get your dream setup...you just start dreaming again. :)

To often people get wrapped up in having to have "the"...whatever.Be happy with what you have and try not to focus on the other side of the fence to often.It only causes you to lose focus of what's right in front of you.

Jay.

i love my gun the way it is and after i get a q loader and a new mainbody and barrel, i am set, but knowing my luck something else would come out that i wanted and i just wanted to see what people have to say.

most of you guys have probably thought about this

garto
12-25-2004, 11:32 PM
If I won the lottery:
I'd get a devil mag with an yellow - orange fade.
A 68/45 Maxflow.
Halo B
Profiler
Powerlyte Scepter barrel kit

I know some people probably have a setup similar to this but I'm running a classic valved spyder mag right now and this is pretty much the ferrari of my paintball dreams.

jekyll
12-25-2004, 11:38 PM
I would produce the gun I designed so I would have my dream gun and end up with more money than I won.

MonsterMag
12-25-2004, 11:58 PM
Hmmm

sunset fade alais timmy
70ci 4500psi crossfire Lp stubby
Relaoder B

Back up
Dm5 (custom anno )with ramping chip
halo B
68ci 4500psi crossfire lp

SOAD8789
12-26-2004, 12:00 AM
dust blue to black fade x mag
pipe kit with blue fade tip
blue empire reloader b
cip unimount-blue core, black cage
evil scion 88 cubic inch-blue dye rhino cover
blue invisions
dye c5 gear

hmm...too bad that would cost an upward of 2000 dollars, and i havent even made that much money working my little **** job yet.....man, if i had all that, i would truely be complete....

elpimpo
12-26-2004, 12:11 AM
dm5 (lime green w/black accents)
set of ultra lights
all the bells and whistles (bolt kits, feed necks stuff like that)
tadao board
88 45 conquest
halo b w/victory

same evrything but insert ripper 2 timmy

kramer
12-26-2004, 12:24 AM
Ok ill play.....

Primary: Atomix timmy

Secondary/Backup: X valve Hypermag w/Pred 2 board upgrade and eyes

WARPED1
12-26-2004, 12:30 AM
Shocktech vision Shocker with a full Freak kit anno'd to match. 68CI 4.5 K MacDev tank. With a HALO B to top it off.

DiSoRdeR
12-26-2004, 12:52 AM
I would use it to start up a company, and design a new marker. Even thought of a company name, Disorder Inc. It could happen one day... :D

flyinasian016
12-26-2004, 02:24 AM
Carbon Fiber CnC X-Mag
Custom Carbon Fiber Scythe 2 trigger
Frenzy Board Modded in somehow
14" Stiffi Switch
Black CCM Feedneck Mod
Custom Carbon Fiber Reloader B
Black Uni-Mount
72/45 Crossfire w/Black Empire cover

Or

Lasoya Timmy, WAS 2.8, Alias trigger, ST Bolt, Black Uni, Reloader B, 68/45, pipe kit...oh wait i already have that :p

White_Noise
12-26-2004, 02:44 AM
if i won the lottery, id buy all the stuff that i still want for my sfl, karta, and sydarm. polish and powder coat my nelspot, as well as convert it to use a 3.5 oz tank. id then buy a blue/silver dm4/dm5 with tadao/musahi(sp) chip, cp trigger, and cleudo mod. then id get frymarker grips for the sydarm, neslpot, and dm4 to finish them all off. id also buy hoppers and tanks for all the markers, and a full new set of playing gear: merrel hiking shoes, new dye pants, new dye jersey, another invision, 3.3 redz pack, dye gloves. id also buy a gear bag(s), a pair of Oakley half jacket glasses, and a pair of Oakley Thump glasses to wear when im off the field.

Burphel
12-26-2004, 07:31 AM
Lessee, first off, I'd probably go with a Palmer Nasty Super-Stocker. Enless of course I could find a Duck for sale.

After that, there's two options:

1) Buy a bus and offer any of my teammates/friends who can take a full year off of work/real life and drive around North/South America playing paintball anywhere we find a field. Maybe make it into a movie like "The Endless Summer." Course, if there's enough money left, we'd have to hit Europe and Australia too.

2) Buy up "great big tracts of land" and make a west-coast scenario field to rival EMR. Multiple castles, towns, and a few clearings for the tourney types. Bunkhouses to stay in and a showerhouse with hot water and flushing toilets. See how many times a year I can lure MXS out to run games.

miroslav
12-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Well, I'm fortunate in that I already have my dream setup.

X-mag #XT-00179
clear halo-b with rip drive
12" freak with stainless back
dye throttle preset hpa 71/4500

Now, if I won the lottery, I would be showing up at the field in a brand spankin' new Vette.
Not just any Vette, either. An intercooled, twin turbocharged, 725 HP, Victory Red John Lingenfelter Commemorative Edition 2005 Corvette C6.
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering is only making 25 of them. I want number 1!

TheMagMan
12-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Id have what I have now, though I would make an attempt to own teh companies involved

Same here .. i'd have to put in a ca$h offer to buy AGD.

TDonovan
12-26-2004, 02:16 PM
Too many guns and things I'd want to try, but if I HAD to pick I'd want:

Lapco Grey Ghost (SC)
Buzzard
Freestyle

Of course these would be in addition to my ule mag and phantom.

And I'd want my own private field... Nothing public because dealing with annoying people and getting insurance would tick me off.

Coray
12-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Karta Emag
X-mag
A-bomb Timmy
Matrix
OThers:
Faster computer
Xbox/live/greg hasting's
new bike
new bass guitar

:D

That is if i had enough money left over from giving to people..

the larch
12-26-2004, 02:51 PM
"Paintball Island." like Fantasy Island except with paint and more midgets.

11_Mile_TMaster
12-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Ehh. Why not?

I'd probably get a Phantom or Grey Ghost for Stock class.

Then, I'd use some money to get the Thrustmaster prototype up and running.... And hook it up to a Morlock board with some off the shelf 3-way. This doesn't make much sense now, but it hopefully will soon. :) If anyone's curious as to exactly what I'm talking about, feel free to IM me.

If you're talking off the shelf, That's more complicted. Probably an Angel 4 Fly, With my current Flatline tank, Halo, and an Angel-threaded Scepter kit.

wtbemag
12-26-2004, 04:58 PM
pink gloss w/ black assents DC viking
matching on/off
pink ripped halo
costum made pink c5 tank cover
crossfire 68/45 lp

danoxide
12-26-2004, 05:05 PM
this is an easy one as for ive thought about this many upon many of times....so here she is...

raw karta body
raw C&C battery pack
black feed neck
black grip frame
black X-valve
all of dye barrel backs
14" Ultra light
45/45 conquest
black reloader B
and to top it off i would want a pred2 board with ACE installed :D

very similar to jayloo's karta emag but with all black instead of red.. :headbang:

jamescell
12-26-2004, 05:24 PM
If I won the lottery, I would get sweet setups for all my my team mates. I would help thing pay for there paint. I would build a nice indood field, that way I wouldn't have to drive 2-3 hours to play in the blasted michigan winter.

Athius
12-26-2004, 06:44 PM
If i won the lottery ill make like a National Paintball Supply and make an sweet indoor field that is what this country needs.

LunchBox89
12-26-2004, 06:55 PM
origonal ripper 1 body annoed orange to black fade :hail:
with a claimy Relaoder b new feedneck boomie techna trig with some hybrid covers

SAW
12-26-2004, 07:13 PM
Red X-mag.

pump
12-26-2004, 08:18 PM
a ULE trigger and RT trigger made to work with it a classic a.i.r. valved mag
with a higher ROF
with a most vert than 45 but not 90 frame
also able to use liquid CO2 with Black Magic seals and orings
with a forward grip not the ugly RT ones but those ones that screw in the vert ASA in the rail

oh and an electronic frame for it also

oh and pump kit for it
with a working autotrigger

Conversekidz
12-26-2004, 09:05 PM
I would have a mag made out of titanium, super light weight and won't scratch....pretty nifty tuff.

then probably a carbon fiber gun, something using the same build that they do in bicycles.

minimag03
12-26-2004, 09:06 PM
I would start a field and make every Friday free paint night (limit 1 case per person). I'd probley also get the best minds together in paintball and get them to make the perfect (or close enough) marker.

minimag03

Rather
12-26-2004, 09:17 PM
All i need is a halo, logic rail, and an adjustable tank. then i'll be squared away being broke through collage with my perfect gun. :D

Cyberious
12-26-2004, 10:04 PM
Hmmm...

C&C Gloss Black XMag
14" Dye Ultralite
AA Apok 2K 68/45
Halo B w/Victory Board
Frymarker Custom Grips

Oh wait I already have it...Yeahhhhhh!!!!!

master_alexander
12-26-2004, 11:14 PM
^^^^lucky^^^^

annyways, i would add a couple of things to my gun and it would finally consist of:
(what i have)
z grip
endo
rt valve (asa on left side)
jj ceramic
q loader
45/45 crossfire
(what else i would get)
sharp shooter sight
classic rt black mainbody p/f h/r
and a level 5 bolt!
the rarest gun ever put together it will be.

i would also get:
black cnc x mag,
warp left
q loader
endo
45/45 crossfire

and i would develop my own company that makes custom guns and upgrades that fit the mag, and make a new loader similar to the q.

~alex

P.S. dream on !!

Python14
12-26-2004, 11:50 PM
Naughty Dogs Timmy
18" Ultralight
Sidewinder inline reg
Dynaflow 68/45
CP locking feedneck
Halo B

tsc
12-27-2004, 02:39 AM
LCD Trix.
72/4500 Dye Throttle.

kreno
12-27-2004, 02:56 AM
-X-Mag w/ Blue to black fade and engraving with my voodoo name and my team name on opposite sides of the battery pack.
-Apocalypse2K 88/4500
-3.2 Software
-5pc Scepter kit w/ matching anno
-clamping feedneck
-Apache with matching fade and new impeller
-custom made wrap around rubber grips (hey, I'm a millionaire, I can have them made!)

yeah... that's about it...

TMAXXKING1
12-27-2004, 03:04 AM
i would buy agd ,,,, and go all out ..... rogue mag would be a great seller .....
it would be all agd ... rogue .....

karta bodies would be in stock ....... and get the ga devil in on it too .... man that would be mint ...... lets not forget .. tunaman for anno ..... woot woot woot ....

LaW
12-27-2004, 06:08 AM
If I won the lottery and actually chose to continue playing paintball and use all the money towards paintball I would use it to change the sport as we know it. Dont need to go into how.

But honestly if I won the lottery I would probably get back into racing, I am a part-time codriver for a rallycross team. I would probably put much money into that or get back into porsche racing... Paintball is not that expensive and would hardly cost much to keep playing, a dream gun setup does not cost much at all...

SteelSoul
12-27-2004, 08:44 AM
Thats easy
I would bid on and win each of Tom's itmes he has on Ebay
:)

Bear_Claw
12-27-2004, 12:59 PM
My MiniMag body painted black (Gotta Paint it)

INteli Fram Black with the Blad Trigger (waiting on $$$)
Vertical Adapter (On its way)
Old Co2 Quick Changer as front grip painted black (Just gota paint it)
SmartParts 12" Progressive barrel Black (On its way)
Black Macro Line (On its way)
Shocktech Stubby Drop Black (Will be taked from my other gun waiting for macro line)
Eggy II Hoper (Waitning on $$$)
Level 10 (On its way)
X Valve (Waiting on $$$)

Gunga
12-27-2004, 01:27 PM
Well, I'd like a 30mm GAU-8/A Gatling gun, as pictured below. :shooting: Conveniently, it comes wrapped in a A-10 Thunderbolt II. :D

Jackel411
12-27-2004, 02:33 PM
Either a gloss black X mag or a gloss black Alias timmy.. I like my tank I have now.. but Id also chuck on a new sparkily Empire B , my older one is begining to show wear and tear. Or actually finnaly get to bug carter and tell him to make my duck or actually tell Glenn to make my Gravity Pump Squall

Other than that.. the rest of the bling would go to getting me a house , more tools , a full restored early 1970's late 1960's Elcamino and a nice 57 Chevy both all black of course with some nice retro pin striping in gold or red... add fuzzy dice.. my life is complete :)

Sure beats my damn mini van I have now :)

Creative Mayhem
12-27-2004, 03:17 PM
I haven't won a lottery, but mine is coming.... :ninja:

Ov3rmind
12-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Dust Dark Blue (with gloss black parts) Sonic Cyborg
Full Matchstick Kit anoed to match
Ricochet AK
68/45 Macdev Conquest

Then I'd build my own Cocker with a Raceframe and a Jackal RDL body.

CJ55
12-27-2004, 10:47 PM
A Gold Octane shocker with black new style maxflow 68/4500, black rip trigger, black check it feed neck, HE, Freak, Empire Reloader B, DYE Mask, C5 gloves,jersey,pants, dye cleats

jewie27
12-28-2004, 05:02 PM
I would buy an X-Mag for every day of the week, in 7 different color combos.

The rest of the money would be used to start my own field and/or store.

Twitch04
12-28-2004, 09:29 PM
i would probably buy out some fo the current patents that are screwing over good paintball technology and build the gun of all guns.

RetroEclipseMan
12-28-2004, 11:01 PM
I would have to say a
White to Black Russian Legion Freestye w/
-Custom Rocky Knuth code
-CP clamping Neck
-Sidewinder Reg
-Smoke Halo Relooader
-45/45 Crossfire tank
-16" Matchstick Kit
-Techna Trigger

All dreaming aside I'll pretty much have this setup in a month except it's just going to be an '05 and just be all black

Miscue
12-28-2004, 11:40 PM
If I won like 500 million, I'd buy the equipment to make my own - and sell them with no expectation of getting a return on my investment.

gc82000
12-29-2004, 03:54 AM
heck I would buy AGD.

Sac
12-29-2004, 11:49 AM
a spyder TL :ninja:

Arstron
05-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Well lets see I would build my self the ultimate mag!

I would get the Logic EM Ripper trigger frame (wait I already have that preordered! :D)
I would have a RT rail and vertical adatper custom made so that the air would come in at the bottom of the foregrip and exit right under the inlet of the valve.
I would have 2 custom bodys made for me out of a solid peice of aluminum. The back half would cover up most of the xvalve similar to a tac one and the front would extend forward and look just like a minimag body. The body would also be drilled for break beam eyes. One would be vert feed the other a warp left (ULE minimag anyone? :spit_take )
A warp feed and zboarded evolution, for when I feel like using it
A stock black halo
I would have a xvalve with a level 7 bolt
Subzero feedneck
Endo Cradle
a light and small 45/4500 preset tank, either air america or crossfire

hmmm I am not sure what barrel kit I would go with though, id probably say a freak so that I could use another one of WWA justice series barrels. :dance:

mmmmm ULE Minimag body.....

Lohman446
05-11-2006, 09:37 AM
My tastes change from time to time so currently

My primary would be
Evil Minion
Lucky board with M6 chip
Dye Ultralite barrel
45/45 Tank
Shocktech mini-drop
Shocktech on/off
Reloader B

Secondary
Mechanical Mag
Stainless RT Valve
Level Ten
Intelli-frame
Stainless No-rise body
Dye Boomstick twistlock
45/45 tank
Shocktech mini-drop
Shocktech on/off
Reloader B

Funny, aside from I'm still using the Evil on-off on my Minion its exactly what I have :D

Mechanic79
05-11-2006, 10:06 AM
I would just hire all of you for cover fire!

edweird
05-11-2006, 10:14 AM
Id call nicad and tell him he has an investor.

id take #1 of his hameless gun and a bonafied hAir proto cause I could

coyote
05-11-2006, 10:27 AM
I'd resurrect a 2 year old thread!

I get the feeling at least a couple people have changed their minds after posting in 04.

bentothejam1n
05-11-2006, 10:41 AM
nasty typhoon
nuff said

Arstron
05-11-2006, 11:08 AM
I'd resurrect a 2 year old thread!

I get the feeling at least a couple people have changed their minds after posting in 04.

lol how did I do that? I dont rember searching for anything today...

White_Noise
05-11-2006, 12:20 PM
id get my pm6 anoed how i want it, then buy another one and get it custom done as well

VFX_Fenix
05-11-2006, 12:26 PM
Well....

I'd snag-up an SFL E-Mag first chance I got.

I'd also buy an Green with Yellow bits Ego.

THat'd be about it. Nothing horribly fancy.

mag_lover05
05-11-2006, 12:38 PM
i'd make a y-griped emag!!!

that would be hardcore :shooting:

REDRT
05-11-2006, 01:02 PM
An "Aurora Finished SFL Emag" with Ace, Emax valve and upp'd software like Xmod.

Planet Eclipse flat out refuses to do any aurora finishes and no one I talk to will neither.

onedude36
05-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Isn't the reason that they dont do Auroras any more because only like 1 in 10 bodies survived? Still the sickest anno ever.

Shochtech dm5
hypermag im building

I have both, still some work left to be done. I would like a turbo board for my revy though, halos suck.

REDRT
05-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Isn't the reason that they dont do Auroras any more because only like 1 in 10 bodies survived? Still the sickest anno ever.

Only because it was on crappy cocker bodies. Mags survive any and all. With that lottery winning it would get done one way or another.

BigEvil
05-11-2006, 02:20 PM
I'd just call in an air strike while im sitting in the observation tower drinking something with an umbrella in it.

Jeffy-CanCon
05-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Lets just say you just won the lottery. your happy and want a new gun. What marker would you get? What other gear? just curious too see how wild your imaginations are, and how much it would cost in the end.

A Ferret armoured scout car, with a warped ULE-Pro mounted coaxially to a 2" nerf cannon. :eek:

REDRT
05-11-2006, 02:26 PM
I'd just call in an air strike while im sitting in the observation tower drinking something with an umbrella in it.

I seen something like that on "Blue Collar TV". The Angel G27 fly will even be able to mix that drink for you.

Rudz
05-11-2006, 03:12 PM
I'd get more xmags and sfl emags than
A tach one.....I'd get my viking fsp milled and annod gloss black..heck I'd buy agd and aka and make the lightest, fastest, most efficient gun ever....I'd buy the micro switch patent...and make it public domain..
I'd make one unified paintball league world wide..I'd put paintball on all major broadcast stations..and I'd pay media organizations to love paintball..yes its possible..seeing as all the media is controlled by a handfull of companies....and I'd make my friggin halo shells with speakers, mp3 player, web browser..and camera....

autococker04
05-11-2006, 03:34 PM
either a
dm6
06 ego
or a emag

DaveSM
05-11-2006, 03:57 PM
If I had won the lottery... Depending on the amount. If it isn't a big amount let's say below 10k then it would be a nice phantom setup, if it is around 500k then it would an even better phantom setup maybe with an electro as back-up when I feel to be trigger happy. Finally if I was to win a few millions I would buy machines and I would make my own custom made marker up from aluminium and stainles steel billet.

But I don't believe in lotery and I don't play lotery.

snoopay700
05-11-2006, 04:13 PM
My RT made pnuematic (i'm trying to do this to it, not emag lowers just cause i love the look of the fore grip and hard line) with the drop forward i have, and a halo b loader on a warp feed with a 12 volt mod and a carbon fiber wrapped tank. That's all i need or would want.

IcantBelieveit
05-11-2006, 05:03 PM
If I won the lottery i would probably loose interest in paintball...as there are many other things i would like to do if i won the lotterty

ultralight
05-11-2006, 05:28 PM

Jay.

well said.

but, since we're dreaming, here's my list:

palmer's blazer
custom halfblocked cocker
ptp micrococker
NME
DM6
Epic
viking
phantom
halfblocked sniper pump
xmag
tac emag
electropneumatic mag
pump mag
10 classic mag setups as loaners to friends.

proto switch mask
skul mask
events mask
new lens for my spectra

crossfire 70/45 peanut tank

the first thing i'd do is finish my pgp semi conversion.

i know, there are alot of markers here, but hey, i won the lottery. i figure if i'm going to fantasize about winning the lottery then it might as well be a 300 million dollar lottery!

punkncat
05-11-2006, 05:32 PM

Well, IF I were to win the lottery (that I don't even play) I may as well dream big.

To be honest I am pretty happy with my current marker a G7. I wouldn't mind having it custom annoed and lazer engraved....

If I were in that position it would be really nice to be able to buy a bus, driver and all. Pack up and hit the road destined for every field I can find across the nation. During the week see the sights and every weekend hit a different field each day.
It would be nice to make a few of the really big scenarios along the way as well.

It would be really cool to make a "GE minigun" paintball style shoulder mounted and HUD controlled and aimed.

m-a-r-k-7
05-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Well I would of course need a lot of guns, not just one.

Electros-

06 Borg
Legend

04 Viking
UL frame modded to fit
Lucky borg valve
DC volumizer
DC milling
Custom anno
Delrin bolt pin
quad detents
CCm feedneck

04 Excal
DC milling
mQ valve
lightened trigger frame
tadao
DC volumizer
custom anno

E-mag
exile body
Thrasher rail
Tuna blade
tuna pack
ULE lowers
X-mod
luke grips

Mech

Rt Mag
x-valve
exile body
Thrasher trail
ULF
ULT

Pneumag

PPS Blazer
male stab
dual trigger 45* frame
Blade trigger

Nasty Hurricane
Pirate stock
brass feed tubes
powder coatedd black

Z-gripped mag
Ule'd classic rail (nor vert asa)
Exile body

Warp Bodied mag
Stock carbon fiber trigger frame
q-loader

Strokerized PG
vert feed
back bottle

Pump

Super Stocker

Pahntom
VCS
trigger shoe
custom anno
t-stock
clear parts
rear gague

Nasty pug
Red accents

SS-25
Red acrylic pump

sidearm

Sydarm
45* trigger frame
dock barrel adapter
8'' brass barrel
gold plating

Squall
battel grips

Tac-8

old style PGP
nickle plating
trigger shoe
faast change
speed gate

ya... that pretty much sums things up. Plus I'd put a reball facility in my basement.

Jotsy
05-11-2006, 07:10 PM
if i won the lottery i would put the money towards financing R&D for developing this new gun idea i've had floating around in my head :p

but if we're talking existing guns i would go for a nice FSP milled Viking or an SL66 EGO. i would put one of those guerrilla air regs with a lightweight stako bottle on em too.

then with the rest of the money i would buy a paintball manufacturing factory and a heavy duty air compressor. i would add a set of air bunkers but my team already have a load of em setup in my friend's backyard ;)

ooh ooh, mebe i'd also buy the Triggernomics halfblock cocker, or have custom xmag milled and made out of solid gold :headbang:

not really practical, and i definitely would never play with it... but hey.. i won the lottery.. what the hell am i supposed to do with the money? invest it? pfft

BeaverEater
05-13-2006, 01:21 AM
forget dream guns if i won the lotto, i would open up a field in my backyard so i could play everyday. I mean you could buy one of EVERY gun made if you one a halfway decent lotto. But if i won, i would definately get a brass eagle talon. I mean pistols are going plastic, why not buy a plastic paintball gun to keep up with the times.

SnatchForFree
05-13-2006, 02:01 AM
If I won the lottery I would buy the triggernomics cocker. :hail: In the end it would cost about 12 mil to buy it from him :)

REDRT
05-13-2006, 10:01 AM
How much would it take to buy AGD? If I won enough money to do it I would. I believe so much in MAGs it is almost a charactor flaw. It would only make sence to have atlease a bigger part in them.

mag_lover05
05-13-2006, 11:01 AM
If I won the lottery I would buy the triggernomics cocker. :hail: In the end it would cost about 12 mil to buy it from him :)

to bad they dont even work. well, they never tried, in fear that when they aired it up the backblock would shoot off into your skull.

waste of money.

ttink
05-13-2006, 01:45 PM
If i won the lottery (the big prize), i would go with an SFL, with all the goodies and custom anno, and then finish my dbl barreled mag with 2 x-valves and lotsa gold!

O and of course, on top of all this, a Bugatti Veyron to get me to the field ;)

Jotsy
05-14-2006, 10:53 AM
to bad they dont even work. well, they never tried, in fear that when they aired it up the backblock would shoot off into your skull.

waste of money.

actually, it was fear that the air channel would explode from the walls being so thin. why would the back block shoot off? its not physically possible... unless the internals of the ram were milled down too.

besides

not really practical, and i definitely would never play with it... but hey.. i won the lottery.. what the hell am i supposed to do with the money? invest it? pfft

jenarelJAM
05-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Design a paintball manufacturing plant to mass produce eliptical shaped paintballs. Then custom design a gun and loader to shoot them. Hey, even if they bps dropped down to like 5 bps, or even 1 bps, the increased accuracy would make it worth it.

FinchMan
05-14-2006, 08:37 PM
I'd prolly make my own gun... Merlin extrusion, MQ valve, 2-litre+, minimorlock...

I think it would be cool to make one of those lexan bodies. even if it isn't very lightweight, a clear body would be fun.

the Ferndog
05-16-2006, 02:26 AM
I'd like my old m16A2 back... :headbang:

Despot
05-16-2006, 10:19 AM
i would most likely have one of each mag.... with hundereds of personal modifications

how many millions are we talking about? cause id buy a lot of land somewhere and make a whole ghost city like in resident evil.. like 25 acres of bulidings and paved streets.

We can even make a indoor airball stadium for all you Air Conditioned Paint ballers.. lol

stop whining buy a mag
05-16-2006, 02:01 PM
All the internals from a DM6 into a body that is similar to the Shocker. Add a bolt guide that doesn't require an allen wrenches to take out, a Tadao board, Sidewinder, Q-Lock and a Cheetah Halo.

:shooting:

scrumpy
05-16-2006, 02:46 PM
I would hire a team of engineers to create the fastest, most efficient, lightest marker possible and have it produced, and while I'm at it, I would invest in the R&D of better HPA and loaders. Cost is not an issue so why not pull out all of the stops?

Alpha
05-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Gloss Black X-modded X-mag...

and

RPG Paradigm pro with all the trimmings

and

Black w/Red accents Ego 06

and

Olive VSC phantom w/hybrid grenade grips and 13ci nitro tank (but I already have one)

Tao
05-16-2006, 02:54 PM

If I won the lottery I would hire AGD to design something from scratch. Maybe something like what Homer made for a car....

hitech
05-16-2006, 03:32 PM
I'd design and build my own. That's after I tried out my ideas for improving the eMag...

:cheers:

JRingold
05-19-2006, 10:59 PM
I would make every attempt to obtain every X-Mag ever made.

MMaglpc
05-19-2006, 11:50 PM
definitley not a mag thats for sure, probably like an insane shocker or an alias timmy

A-Tach-One
05-20-2006, 12:01 AM
I would make every attempt to obtain every X-Mag ever made.
That would be my plan too after I found each of the SFL Emag's including the busted one. ;)

Coralis
05-20-2006, 12:37 AM
I put down enough money so AGD could/would make some more slugs so i could get a few custom bodies made for my mag.

Eatem Alive
05-20-2006, 12:40 AM
new in box nelspot 007...back to the beginning for me.

WARPED1
05-20-2006, 12:51 AM
I'd finally get my damn pb store open!

Lohman446
05-20-2006, 06:48 AM
Agreed with Warped, my "retirement" scenario would be here. I would open a field and store.

I guess I have to add one more to the list of what I want

Carter Buzzard in urban camo

buzzboy
05-20-2006, 07:14 AM
First would be exactly this (http://f5.putfile.com/5/12915214848.jpg)
or

For Speedball:

Zgrip
Warp Left Karta Body
Karta Rail
Endo Cradle
Xvalve
Hybrid Electronic
Endo Cradle
12v Warp Feed
AC threaded Crown Point

For gear would be:
EVents
Cheeta Halo
Crossfire 114/45k modded to output 1300 constant
Dye Backman attack pack(don't know real name, has 8 slots and loops in between)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Senerio/Woods:

Nasty Hurricane
Custom Teak Stock
Pneumatic Trigger
Dual Q loaders
114/45 Crossfire Tank Remoted

Gear:
Full Ghillie
Olive Drab Vents With integrated camel back mouth piece
Same Pack as above but with tank mount

JRingold
05-20-2006, 10:49 AM
That would be my plan too after I found each of the SFL Emag's including the busted one. ;)

I figure, that would burn through about 2Million, maybe 3Million when people finally found out that I was doing.

And, I'd set some funding aside for someone to actually begin to produce that pneu-frame that we keep getting promised will be released...

WARPED1
05-20-2006, 11:01 AM
My dream here in florida is to have a big store attatched to a couple indoor fields, air conditioned, changing rooms, lockers, etc etc. 1 or 2 Xball fields, hyperball, a speedball and a modular "scenario" field.

HOMELANDEFENDER
05-20-2006, 05:39 PM
My same set up - E Tac - but made from Carbon fiber and titanium. I would also develop a powered/125 round Q Loader that runs off the E Mags battery. My new Mag would have eye's and LP. I'd give Lorne Cash what he needs to develop a new board as well.

Then I'd hire the Sweedish Bikini Team to be my support squad : They'd do my air, fill my pods, and give me between game therapeutic massages..... :dance: Ahhh ... such a nice dream....... :D

HLD...

In addition -- I'd hire human sized Dancing Banana's to cheer for me when I come off field .... I'm rich - and I can do what I want. - lol. :dance: :dance: :dance:

stop whining buy a mag
05-20-2006, 05:54 PM
First would be exactly this (http://f5.putfile.com/5/12915214848.jpg)

The kid that owns that plays at my local field. It's nothing special.

buzzboy
05-22-2006, 02:49 PM
The kid that owns that plays at my local field. It's nothing special.
I'm going by looks, nothing else. Its a viking anyway. Something I have always wanted.

FiXeL
05-22-2006, 03:43 PM
If my ship was pushed in, i would:

- Get a nice big car to drive to paintball fields
- Buy A nice house with a yard big enough to play ball in it
- Collect some rare markers
- Get me a nice wardrobe of paintball gear

and dream on about it because the chance of getting struck by lightning are much higher than me winning. :rofl:

ttink
05-22-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm going by looks, nothing else. Its a viking anyway. Something I have always wanted.
I thought it was an excal. theres one like that for sale right now.