PDA

View Full Version : Q-loader question

DyeHero
12-25-2004, 11:12 PM
Hi all,

Anyone have a q-loader on there e or x mag. I want to know if they are easy to install and if they work with the warp feed body? Thanks in advance.

jekyll
12-25-2004, 11:23 PM
it should work fine, if not better, with a warp feed body.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-26-2004, 02:34 AM
the main question is, where are you going to mount it? Normally you would put the q-loader on your reg or forgrip but there is no forgrip on an emag. The only place i can think of that you can possibly mount a q-loader on an emag is your barrel.

shatter_storm
12-26-2004, 03:23 AM
the custom mounting socket lets you strap it onto the barrel, feedneck, bottom of the gripframe, your tank reg, etc. The gripframe bracket is the most useful for emags.

Timmee
12-26-2004, 10:02 AM
Alright, I feel qualified to answer this (whether I am qualified, however ....). On my W/R ULE E-Mag, I've got the custom mounting socket mounted to the bottom of the grip frame, in between the frame and my CP rail. The socket (and pods) point forward, the hose is straight up to the breech, and the socket (barely) clears the battery pack. I like it a lot better than the way I used to have it mounted (before I got the CMS), which was having the Q-Loader socket bolted to a 'Mag vert ASA, which was bolted to a warp mounting bracket (between my grip frame and rail).

It will take some work to get the Q-Loader set up to your marker, whichever it is (feed hose length is the most important step, IMO). I love mine however, and I felt very confident with the combination of the E-Mag and Q-Loader in the games I played at AO NE. The only things I think AIC can do to improve the Q-Loader system is to make a clamping feedneck elbow, and come out with a factory adapter to mount a motorized loader in the loading socket (then they'd be able to completely eliminate the bulky and useless silo).

DyeHero
12-27-2004, 11:30 PM
Thanks for all the advice. :cheers: