12-26-2004, 01:18 AM
where to buy?? :ninja:

evo.end3R
12-26-2004, 01:20 AM
im on a quest to become AGG

oh wait...i already am...ok then just a quest to become more AGG

MICHAELpwnsAOagain
12-26-2004, 01:33 AM
u gotta rock the empire dye or jt pants, hk army jersey, a tail feather, some agg bandanna around ur neck not too tight not to loose, a profiler with the tinted lense, a camo sandana with beanie with visor on top and a gucci head wrap aroudn that and u need soem wrist bands i rock the rasta wrist bands

Automaggot68
12-26-2004, 02:09 AM
u gotta rock the empire dye or jt pants, hk army jersey, a tail feather, some agg bandanna around ur neck not too tight not to loose, a profiler with the tinted lense, a camo sandana with beanie with visor on top and a gucci head wrap aroudn that and u need soem wrist bands i rock the rasta wrist bands

Everytime I come to the site it seems that more and more there's always something that astounds me.
:tard:

tony3
12-26-2004, 09:39 AM
That kid is a tool. Do you want real tree sandana's? Or camo? Just search www.froogle.com for both.

G-Rock
12-26-2004, 10:20 AM

That is probably some loser punk that gets owned every weekend by some newbs with rentals. He tryst o look AGG so he can make up for his game, much the same way guys buy fancy sports cars to make up for the "LACK OF GAME" they have with women!!

chris

tony3
12-26-2004, 10:23 AM
That is probably some loser punk that gets owned every weekend by some newbs with rentals. He tryst o look AGG so he can make up for his game, much the same way guys buy fancy sports cars to make up for the "LACK OF GAME" they have with women!!

chris

Or maybe they buy them because they are rich and have lots of money? And you are just jealous? ;) Not saying you are jealous of the AGG-wannabee kid, because who is jealous of him?

magmanl337
12-26-2004, 10:44 AM

chris

Or maybe they buy them because they are rich and have lots of money? And you are just jealous? Not saying you are jealous of the AGG-wannabee kid, because who is jealous of him?

Shut up and play.

evo.end3R
12-26-2004, 10:56 AM
As for that picture, my friend wants to be just like gator glaze and ffry on pbn, hes so retarded. he bought a green profiler, gold mirror lens, and did a soft ear, double strap mod. he also wears a scamo sandana, visor beani, and a pink gucci headstrap. its actually really annoying to me.

and as for the rest you you, i dont know if you were talking about me, but i have a great game of pb and with teh ladies, im on red light district sponsored by national, and anyways here in FL we like to make fun of the word AGG, i seriously just want a damn sandana.

tony3
12-26-2004, 11:25 AM
Shut up and play.

:rolleyes:

meshaq
12-26-2004, 01:26 PM
As for that picture, my friend wants to be just like gator glaze and ffry on pbn, hes so retarded. he bought a green profiler, gold mirror lens, and did a soft ear, double strap mod...

I've done the double strap mod, and it actually works, It hold your mask nugger to your face.

Flow_Tech
12-26-2004, 01:42 PM
and as for the rest you you, i dont know if you were talking about me, but i have a great game of pb and with teh ladies, im on red light district sponsored by national, and anyways here in FL we like to make fun of the word AGG, i seriously just want a damn sandana.
i can vouch for this..ive seen him mackin those ladies and rockin fools off the fitty when he came to NC..he was a gangsta.

evo.end3R
12-26-2004, 04:10 PM
i can vouch for this..ive seen him mackin those ladies and rockin fools off the fitty when he came to NC..he was a gangsta.

yeah but im white mike, i dont act black :rolleyes:

mike help me decide what color to anno my alias

Flow_Tech
12-26-2004, 06:06 PM
black with silver accents..or..silver with gloss dark red parts.

Latchkey
12-26-2004, 07:20 PM
I want the time that this page took to load and the time it took to read back in my life. This thread reaks of so much stupidity...

Flow_Tech
12-26-2004, 07:27 PM
I want the time that this page took to load and the time it took to read back in my life. This thread reaks of so much stupidity...
way to say something original.

evo.end3R
12-26-2004, 07:59 PM

It wasnt reaking of stupidity until you posted here fayget. Have a nice day. :)

Mike your gay thats the worst damn idea for anno iver heard yet.

Flow_Tech
12-26-2004, 08:23 PM
well..well...then..i suppose you want a pink gun then right?

tony3
12-26-2004, 08:31 PM
If you knew anything pink=unagg ;)

magman007
12-26-2004, 08:55 PM
really, screw cammo sandanas everyone knows bunkerking headwraps are the way to go. cooler looking, more breethable, and padded in the front. trust me and grab one today

magmanl337
12-26-2004, 09:30 PM
wear a 5-gallon jug as a hat.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002L1092.16._AA260_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

evo.end3R
12-26-2004, 09:32 PM
If you knew anything pink=unagg ;)

pink GUNS are unagg.

Halliday
12-26-2004, 09:43 PM
pink GUNS are unagg.
I'm starting to think AO in unagg.

evo.end3R
12-26-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm starting to think AO in unagg.

no way..... :rolleyes:

ilikePB
12-26-2004, 11:08 PM
http://www.notsoseriousgear.com/headgear-sandanas.html

http://www2.criticalpaintball.com/product_info.php/products_id/365

Those are the first couple that came up through a google search.

tony3
12-26-2004, 11:13 PM
On notsoseriousgear.com he is selling that one for 15, pm me, I can probably hook you up with the exact same for much much cheaper. He bought all of those off me.