PDA

View Full Version : Securing a 12V VL Revolution Hopper

micromag28
11-08-2001, 08:46 PM
I have a MicroMag 2000 with vertical feed and just purchased a 12V VL Revolution Hopper. The Hopper does not fit as snug as I would like in the vertical feed. I have read other threads suggesting to wrap electric tape around the hopper thus yielding a more snug fit in the vertical feed. I'm wondering if there are other suggestions to this dilemma? Is there such a thing as a vertical thumb screw elbow? If so, where can I get one?

Thanks in advance.

Lentz
11-08-2001, 08:50 PM
hey dye and cp make a feed spacer to fix that problem with your vert feed set ups

zvanut
11-08-2001, 08:58 PM
like he said, there r hopper spacer kits from dye and CP

Flamebo
11-08-2001, 09:00 PM
Viewloader does too IIRC

MikeCouves
11-08-2001, 09:00 PM
Hmm. Well I just used electric tape. It works fine for my Revy. I suggest E Tape, cheap and easy.

But those hopper adapter things will last forever and are better! If you've got some extra money go out and get one!

micromag28
11-08-2001, 09:08 PM
thanks for all the great replies. Does anyone know of a website where I could look at one before buying it?

Thanks again

ProjectMag
11-08-2001, 09:29 PM
Here's a pic of the Dye one off of G3 Paintball.

http://www.g3pb.com/product_images/dye/neck_sleeve.gif

The CP ones come in two different sizes. Here's the blue CP one (blue is small, black is large)

http://www.customproducts-az.com/Photos/SmHopper.jpg

Custom Products website www.customproducts-az.com

DYE-BaLLeR
11-09-2001, 07:28 PM
u just slip it inside the neck of the revi to spread it out

ah137
11-09-2001, 10:04 PM
the dye really sucks bad, The cp comes in two different sizes, I had the same problems, I used to have a micromag 2000rt and my friend has an micro emag, between the two of use we have both sizes of the cp and they work really well. If it is to tight or loss just flip it around because the spacer is tapered. Look at the pics. to see what I mean. Later Hills

long and short the cp will fix your problem

PB980
11-09-2001, 10:29 PM
<B>*Deleted for flaming*

First Warning: Knock it off. -Miscue</B>

AGDMINIMAGAGD
11-09-2001, 10:55 PM
*It's taken care of, Thanks* -Miscue

~WarpedRT~
11-09-2001, 11:25 PM
Yeah man, quit being a jerk. But anyway, I used tape when I had to get my Revolution into my Warp. My sister has a Cole cocker, and she uses a CP spacer. She says it works really nice. But I don't think anything can actually top duct tape, or electrical tape. That stuff is everywhere, and you can add or take off as much as you need. There's always a perfect fit!

Strange though, Ricochet's fit quite snugly without anything. My brother-in-law had a horrible time getting his into his Warp.

Also PB980, learn proper grammer. Coming on here, making fun of what someone asks, and butchering words like "catigorie" don't make you look any more intelligent than a deranged Howler Monkey.

I hope someone was able to help you in this matter.