PDA

View Full Version : Good sear?

JoshK
12-26-2004, 09:18 PM
I have a hyperframe, classic rail, and rt valve (dont know if this really matters)...

But when I shoot my gun(i took of the valve) i looked at the sear, and it wasnt moving. But when i push it down, it sounds like its moving, and i can feel it. Also when i turn the gun upside down i can hear it moving (with or without valve on). The only things i can think of is that the sear is the wrong size, or that i need to buy a safety (dont have one). Does anyone know what my problem is?

Gumbe
12-26-2004, 09:20 PM
umm the sear, need presure on it to be able to "move" and that is how it releses the bolt, if i am not mistaken

JoshK
12-26-2004, 09:22 PM
ok...this just seems really wierd to me. Im new to mags, so it just didnt seem right. I'm dying to fill up my tank, but i havnt been able to.

Gumbe
12-26-2004, 09:24 PM
i never used a mag in my life i am in the market for one know, but all sears are like that, i know this because i taken aprart all kinda of spyder adn tippmans 98c

JoshK
12-26-2004, 09:30 PM
well the solinoid pulls the sear forward, and then the top of the sear pushes up into the on/off on the valve...but when gassed up the on/off sticks out further i guess.

Enemy
12-27-2004, 10:59 PM
ok the mag trigger works using the pressure on the on/off as the spring for the sear thats why it pivots! on a non electric mag the trigger is limp until there is pressure supplied bye the on/off. this is also why there is a difference in trigger pull bye valve type! there is nothing wrong with your sear but i do recomend getting a ule trigger kit to lighten the load that the hyper frames soleniod sees and this will also allow for the level 10!!

JoshK
12-29-2004, 03:46 PM
Ok...thanks for the help!

FreakBaller12
12-29-2004, 07:10 PM
ok the mag trigger works using the pressure on the on/off as the spring for the sear thats why it pivots! on a non electric mag the trigger is limp until there is pressure supplied bye the on/off. this is also why there is a difference in trigger pull bye valve type! there is nothing wrong with your sear but i do recomend getting a ule trigger kit to lighten the load that the hyper frames soleniod sees and this will also allow for the level 10!!
a retro valve needs ot be milled to accept ult, blackvcg does it I think.

JoshK
12-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Ya...im gonna buy a X-valve eventually with all the fixins.