PDA

View Full Version : gun tilt=no shot??

darthp
12-27-2004, 01:10 AM
I have a rt with the ule warp body, ult, and a logic frame. I normally play back right since I have a warp feed and I'm right handed, so today while playing we decided to change it up and I played the left side. Every time I tried to shoot the left tape line my gun wouldn't shoot(it was at a slight angle). So to get it to shoot I had to hold it upright and it would shoot fine. What can I do to fix this? :confused:

Muzikman
12-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Do you mean it would not fire at all, or the warp was not feeding?

MonsterMag
12-27-2004, 04:35 PM
check the connects and hoes'es

darthp
12-27-2004, 05:51 PM
The gun would not fire at all. The warp feed is working just fine. The gun wont shoot only when I try to shoot it when its at an angle.

MonsterMag
12-27-2004, 06:48 PM
hmmm , you got me on this one :(

darthp
12-27-2004, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the reply though, Should I contact tuna or agd and see what they say? I just wanted to check with you guys before. I am stumped too, it acts like its out of gas but its not. As soon as I tilt it back upright it shoots fine. :confused:

Muzikman
12-28-2004, 12:09 PM
That makes no sense. Have you tried a new tank? have to tightened all the screws in the gun? Did you take apart and clean the valve? Did you oil the gun? I mean these are simple things I am suggestion, but I have never heard of something like that.

darthp
12-28-2004, 12:16 PM
I have checked all the screws all are tight and I have cleaned the vavle and kept it oiled. I havent tried another tank but I will as soon as my friend gets off work later today.I'll post back when I try that.thanks

GA Devil
12-28-2004, 01:43 PM
Sounds like maybe your sear rod is falling a bit away from the trigger. Maybe there is too much room where the rod leaves the frame to the trigger.

darthp
12-28-2004, 01:52 PM
ok ga devil I just checked the rod and it has no side play in it. Besides The logic frame has trigger stops on it so I know thats not it. It just wont gas up after the first shot at an angle. As soon as i hold it upright its fine. Im totally confused. :cry: Bye the way do you sell hyperframes by themselves and how is the 90 degree electronic frame coming along. I might be interested in buying your mod.

GA Devil
12-28-2004, 02:02 PM
ok was the only thing i could thing of like the rod was binding a bit. But ok. No I dont sell hyperframes since cant get them anymore. I can do them if you pick up a used 1. I have the 90* frames told to be in transit.

darthp
12-28-2004, 02:10 PM
sweet are you going to sell the 90's by themselves and for how much. They are basically the same as a hyperframe but at a 90 degree right.

GA Devil
12-28-2004, 02:20 PM
yes there are 3 options for buying a 90* DevilMAG frame.

1-AS a whole marker purchase
2-As a 90* frame upgrade with eyes and milling
3-As a 90* bolt on without eyes.

sorry i cant post prices in here (only dealers) so for more info email sales@devilsdent.tv with what you would like and ill email back.