PDA

View Full Version : tank ? for emag?

ah137
11-08-2001, 11:39 PM
Finally got my e-mag...Heck yeah!! EMO1349!!! I need a tank now; basically my two choices are a 68 flatline or a 68 4500 crossfire 850 preset. So my question is the flatline that much better? The reason I am considering the crossfire is because it is a screw in and I can swap it between guns very easily and its a little cheaper?

So what do you think?

Thanks Hills

FooTemps
11-09-2001, 12:11 AM
Flatline...Then you can utilize the hybrid and manual mode better. Remember the reactiveness can be changed by input pressure...

Russ
11-09-2001, 08:50 AM
You can definitly save a few bucks and go with the crossfire. Being able to adjust trigger reactiveness & manual mode is overrated. Anyways, you need to set the output at 800-900 to get a good reactive trigger anyways. Once you shoot it in E Mode, you'll never want to shoot it any other way. :D

Like Cphilip says, "It's the trigger"

cphilip
11-09-2001, 09:21 AM
Thats right Russ!

Howver I think the Flatline is so much nicer with the nice on/off on it and cool small guages for tank and ooutput pressure. I prefer it even if its a bit more trouble to take off. But I will agree with Emag in E mode trigger reactiveness is not even an issue. Its only going to make a difference in M mode and realy not that much. However I am runing my Emag with a Flatline set at 650 psi with no shootdown. If you got a choice wait on the Flatline 68/4500.