PDA

View Full Version : Splinter rail or Tunarail?

Gr0dy
12-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Want to see what you guys think is better, because i want to purchase a rail for my rt ule custom.

DiSoRdeR
12-27-2004, 08:02 PM
I like the splinter rail, but its all about personal preference.

amrani
12-27-2004, 10:49 PM
if im not mistakin, logic makes the lightest rails out there. 2.1 oz if your lookin to reduce weight, go with the logic ;) otherwise, ist personal preference.

magmanl337
12-27-2004, 11:07 PM
SplinterRail 100%.

White_Noise
12-28-2004, 12:51 AM
I think he is looking for an AGD Rail.

seriously rogue are you trying to start up what happened in that other thread again?

*edit*
Note: personally, pending on other parts on the marker, i prefer the alpha and splinter rails.

White_Noise
12-28-2004, 01:48 AM
Nope. Are you?

The buyer asked about 2 rails, the TunaRail or the Splinter.

And since he has an RT ULE Custom, I would think its obvious to suggest choices that fit that platform.

But, fyi...I spoke with the buyer before he posted this. He asked me the exact same question, and I told him to pick whichever of the two he preferred.

nope. im just pointing out the fact that its comments like that that lead to arguments like in the other thread.

personally, i have had great products, and great service from both you and logic, and dont have a preference of buying from one or the other.

amrani only pointed out the fact that there are other options that can be considered, and included a reason why he would consider buying such option.

you said "he has an RT ULE Custom" i know that there are many rails out there that do fit these markers, including emag rails, tac rails, am/mm rails, benchmark rails etc. barring the benchmark rail, this is because for the most part AGD has made their parts compatable between their markers. since the alpha is basically designed off of the am/mm rail, then there would be no reason why it doesnt "fit that platform"

the only other thing i will say on this matter, is to do research, look at all the options available and choose for yourself what part you want based on whatever reasons you choose to be most important.

SpecialBlend2786
12-28-2004, 01:48 AM
splinter.

TMAXXKING1
12-28-2004, 02:08 AM
nope. im just pointing out the fact that its comments like that that lead to arguments like in the other thread.

personally, i have had great products, and great service from both you and logic, and dont have a preference of buying from one or the other.

amrani only pointed out the fact that there are other options that can be considered, and included a reason why he would consider buying such option.

you said "he has an RT ULE Custom" i know that there are many rails out there that do fit these markers, including emag rails, tac rails, am/mm rails, benchmark rails etc. barring the benchmark rail, this is because for the most part AGD has made their parts compatable between their markers. since the alpha is basically designed off of the alpah rail, then there would be no reason why it doesnt "fit that platform"

the only other thing i will say on this matter, is to do research, look at all the options available and choose for yourself what part you want based on whatever reasons you choose to be most important.

hey guy ... seems he wants to use an rt sear asembly

and has already made 2 options that use the sear he has already ....

just my 2 cents

also i have owned these rials

alpha nice if you like the am/mm sear

benchmark is a brick

stock rt uses that ugly forgrip mount

omega never had one .. they are too much cash for an old am/mm set up

love rogue wingless wont give it up ...

getting a splinter soon ... just to have a quality part ..

tunarail looks great also ...

in my eyes rogue and tuna have taken agd to a level tom would have never done ...

the anno jobs tunaman does are bad to the bone ...

rogue i cant thank you enough for your products .... one happy customer here man ...

CoolHand
12-28-2004, 02:33 AM
Lets not have another go round like that last thread.

Truce and all, remember?

I'm still trying to decide on a project that we could get together on. Rogue, if you come up with something, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM.

Also, a little OT, but . . . . to those guys that were bummed about the demise of the Omicron and Gamma rails - stay tuned.

They are both pretty nice (the two rails in the poll that is). If you're not gonna buy an Alpha ( ;) ), I can't really help you break the tie. I guess you could build two mags . . . . . . . Or three . . . . :ninja:

SpecialBlend2786
12-28-2004, 02:35 AM
I guess you could build two mags . . . . . . . Or three . . . . :ninja:

that gets my vote

CoolHand
12-28-2004, 03:56 AM
Nobody has forgotten. Mr Noise is making this more of a fight than you and I are.

I can see that, which is why I wanted to calm it all down.

Ive been waiting for ya Cool :D ...this chess game has been on hold for a bit. Kick it in gear :cheers:

Yeah, I know. I always get a little fried around the edge during the holidays. Got a few things in the works, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, lest I step in it again. :nono: Like I always told my chess playin' buddy at the fraternity - "Give me some time, I'm working up to a unit sized engagement here." Hopefully, the projects won't tank on me before they get moving. :eek:

Here lately, I've spent most of my time looking for a new anodizer. Think I may have a winner though. Got a batch going off this week to a new guy, we'll see how he does.

Talked to Dave Z. today. Good fella he is. Got a real good sense of humor.

Saw your site too, it looks nice. Did you do that yourself, or do you outsource the webdesign?

Later :ninja:

EDIT: Just realized that this whole post is way OT. Sorry Gr0dy.

Skywalker
12-28-2004, 03:59 AM
Omega rail is the nicest lookin rail I've ever seen.

SpitFire1299
12-28-2004, 04:01 AM
I really like the eclipse rail though.. and the regular rt rail is cool too.

Gr0dy
12-28-2004, 11:02 AM
Nope. Are you?

The buyer asked about 2 rails, the TunaRail or the Splinter.

And since he has an RT ULE Custom, I would think its obvious to suggest choices that fit that platform.

But, fyi...I spoke with the buyer before he posted this. He asked me the exact same question, and I told him to pick whichever of the two he preferred.
yup, that is true, i asked rogue and he said " 2 very good choices to choose from" , so i told him i was just going to make a poll.

Gr0dy
12-28-2004, 11:07 AM

you said "he has an RT ULE Custom" i know that there are many rails out there that do fit these markers, including emag rails, tac rails, am/mm rails, benchmark rails etc. barring the benchmark rail, this is because for the most part AGD has made their parts compatable between their markers. since the alpha is basically designed off of the alpah rail, then there would be no reason why it doesnt "fit that platform"

im guesing that rogue ment that those are the 2 options that i posted, so you should pick one of the 2 options, thats what i think he ment. I don't think he ment to start a fight with you.

SCpoloRicker
12-28-2004, 12:50 PM
EDIT: Just realized that this whole post is way OT. Sorry Gr0dy.

postwhores :p