PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Mag FANATIC's Owner's Group

PowerFedMag
11-09-2001, 08:04 AM
Why hasn't anyone made a fanatic's owner's group?

There should be a set of qualifications each would be Mag fanatic would have to meet, or perhaps some questions to answer.
The bonuses of joining would be.......um, maybe telepathically sent dreams filled with Mags of all colors and styles by AGD.

All I know is that the Auto-Mag is my favorite gun by far, in every way too.

hmmm, time to run around my house with my RT now, and carry it around everywhere :rolleyes:

Bartleby
11-09-2001, 11:59 AM
hee hee hee....you funny.....
although i must say, when i got my mag i carried it around the house for about a 2 days. then i came to my senses and bought a stroller to push it in. NOW I TAKE IT EVERYWHERE!!! :D

Dave
11-09-2001, 03:51 PM
LOL!!!! now that was funny!!!

:)

deded
11-09-2001, 04:16 PM
I still carry my marker around the house all the time, check to see how tight I am in the mirrors, aim at everything in sight...

Its not the best way to make friends though

fanera17
11-09-2001, 06:32 PM
I sleep with my mag :)

Bartleby
11-09-2001, 06:36 PM
i would sleep with my mag, but my girlfriend said,"hey, it's either one or the other, you can't have both of us at once" so i decided i would go with her....at night :D

Snappy
11-09-2001, 08:59 PM
My minimag is sitting on my lap giving my cocker dirty looks. :D I sometimes sit in bed at night stroking it whispering "Excellent" through the vents in my mask. Okay, so I'm not that crazy...but close...

Bonx0007
11-09-2001, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Bartleby
hee hee hee....you funny.....
although i must say, when i got my mag i carried it around the house for about a 2 days. then i came to my senses and bought a stroller to push it in. NOW I TAKE IT EVERYWHERE!!! :D
This is one of the funniest things I have ever read on this forum.... One time my mom caught me with my mask on and my mag aired up shooting at myself in a mirror. Then my girlfriend caught me, Then my cousin caught me,and then my sister almost caught me. That mirror is dust free. oooo Idea automag dusters.
All us men and women should take up the chore of dusting and just obliterate all the unlucky dust in our houses.
:D :D :D

ralicea
11-09-2001, 09:44 PM
LOL!! I thought I was the only one :D

Bonx0007
11-09-2001, 10:02 PM
We should post all other house hold practicle uses for our painball markers. Dusting, Scaring door to door sales men.(easy way for cops to come to your house)
Air dry your hands.
ooo Dry the dishes. that sounds fun I might try that one.

Cha0tic
11-09-2001, 10:20 PM
lol...i had to pick between my g/f and my gun. i picked my true love, the mag....

my neighbors think my house is a war zone b/c i sit in my room recording my gun shooting over the computer, trying to record my bps....

Arman/XPM
11-09-2001, 10:23 PM
I am a fanatic....

Bartleby
11-10-2001, 12:05 AM
i do believe that the best possible use of my gun is to remove the lint from inbetween your toes. you know, you don't want to really get your hands all stinky but you're too lazy to grab a paper towel or something. So, you just pick up your mag (which should be at one's side at all time)and fire a few shots between each toe. works perfectly. and the best part is, no more stinky fingers. :D

Bonx0007
11-10-2001, 12:33 AM
This is funny because my family thinks I am pathetic because I hold my mag when I am on my computer. Now I will laugh in all there face as I clean the dust bunnies out from my computer with my mag.:D

PowerFedMag
11-10-2001, 07:07 PM
My gun can be found most often in, my bedroom, my bathroom, or my den, on my school bag.